QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ewiiiiieeeeee

Why are those allowed to exiiiiiiist

yellow is my favourite colour, but it's definitely meant to be a bright colour

(pale yellows look okay too)

Edited by Tryhard

Question 283. What is your least favourite shade of your favourite colour?

Cyan, if it counts as a shade of Blue.

According to Wikipedia, black actually does have shades (some of which aren't even black...) and from them, I'd say dim grey is my least favourite. I don't dislike it, but it's just not my first choice.

According to Wikipedia, black actually does have shades (some of which aren't even black...) and from them, I'd say dim grey is my least favourite. I don't dislike it, but it's just not my first choice.

I have two shades of black/white that I hate. Can't believe I forgot those.

Pure White and Pure Black.

Edited by Makaze

#0000FF

Bright-ass oversat blue fuck that shit

I don't really like oversat of anything, really, fuck #FF0000 too, or even #880000, had to work with that once, was hell

I like my reds darker and blues either lighter or darker. Don't like reds so light it turns to pink.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Terra cotta

terracotta is my and integrity's lucky colour but recently i'd been having doubts other people even considered it a colour i'm glad someone else does that said it's amazing and you're wrong

Cyan, if it counts as a shade of Blue.

it does

(chortles, flips off monitor)

I mean like a yellowish shade of blue. Oddly, I'm fine with a lot of other yellowish shades of things.

Nominating: "if you had to narrow it down, what disease would you wipe from the face of the earth?"

Humans.

Seriously: Probably HIV/AIDS, I would say cancer but cancer derives from the same process that also is responsible for evolution and I would rather animals have the ability to evolve with a 1 in 10,000 price for said ability.

Hard choice, there are a lot of unpleasant diseases - while there probably is no right choice, I'd go with Alzheimer. The process of forgetting and losing control of your life is a terrible thought.

terracotta is my and integrity's lucky colour but recently i'd been having doubts other people even considered it a colour i'm glad someone else does that said it's amazing and you're wrong

I don't dislike it, it's just my least favorite shade. Terra cotta by itself is fine.