QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

no I'm an ultra-vegan practitioner of the Archfeminist Arts of Most High Order the gubmint will never accurately describe me

Edited by Esme

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, but i'm feeling the effects of our two-party system. i feel like democrats are my only choice.

On the federal level -> The CPC is absolute worst, the Liberal Party is quite corrupt... Only the NDP seems okay.

On the provincial level -> Liberals = Corrupt as hell | PQ = Lunatic hardcore separatists-nationalists

Edited by Naughx

I'm some weird mix between the NDP and the Liberals here. The NDP in my area though are corrupt as fuck though which really whomps so as long as I'm here I'll be voting liberal. I'd consider between the two when I move.

Let's see, the Conservatives which don't understand that corporations are greedy buggers who aren't going to give a million jobs to people just because you cut their taxes or the Liberals who believe in a bunch of things I disagree with but at least have some concept of how to run an economy. Life sucks.

Not at all. On the provincial level, we're stuck with either separatist parties or the Liberals who are actually conservative in their politics. At the federal level, we have the Conservatives who are butchering social programs, the corrupt liberals who are barely less right-winged than the conservative and the NDP, which at this point is the lesser evil.

every canadian so far has mentioned corruption

this is a bad sign

I kind of just started assuming that the people mentioning corruption were all Canadian.

I don't think I've been wrong yet, but I haven't exactly been checking.

tony abbott is hilarious unless he somehow pulls this austerity budget nobody actually needs or wants off, then it will suck. But for now I can very smugly say I voted Labour until Turnbull shoots him execution-style and takes over with 50 Cent as deputy PM and Tim Cahill as treasurer

If Turnbull took over I would become a swing voter.

Edited by Parrhesia

Germany, narrowly. Hopefully playing Argentina in the final. Either of those winning is just great by me.

MESSI WILL WIN THE FINAL AGAINST GERMANY.

MESSI WILL SCORE A HAT-TRICK WITH ASSISSTS BY MESSI.

IN MINUTE 56 GERMANY WILL SHOOT A VERY DANGEROUS FREE KICK BUT MESSI WILL JUST BARELY SAVE IT.

THE DEFENSE WILL LOOK VERY STRONG, WITH MESSI NOT LETTING ANYONE GET PAST HIM.

MESSI'S MASTERFUL MIDFIELD GAME CONTROL WILL MAKE MIRTHA LEGRAND CRY, AND CFK WILL RETIRE.

MVP IS MESSI.

SHORTLY AFTERWARDS, MESSI WILL EXPOSE LAZARO BAEZ'S MONEY LAUNDERING AND BOUDOU'S MAFIA TO AN INTERNATIONAL COURT, AND THE WHOLE ADMINISTRATION WILL COME TUMBLING DOWN.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE! IT WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR AGES TO COME.

Edited by fuccboi