Anyone else hate robots as much as me?

Stupid robots, trying to take our jobs. All the scientists say that it's going to help the economy, but NOOOO! You're just going to take away more jobs! That toll booth could have had four or five people working in it, but NOOOO! Ol' Johnny Robohnny wants to put his new mechanical robo toll machine in! Those toll machines don't understand when you don't have any change! Then you're stuck at the gate! Then you're late for the meeting! And guess what? You're boss doesn't understand either! He nags on you about making excuses! What does he think, that I can just drive straight through the gate!? Only a 17 year old would even think of that! Well, boss's got another thing comin'! I'm becoming a crab trap salesman in Seward! I'm sick of all these robomechadoodongs zippin' all around! And don't even get me started on those little screens in the cars! What was Lexus thinking when they came up with that? They're just a qhole bunch of cuckoos from the land of the rising nipple! Those nippleians better get their act straight! They better stop making all this techno-stuff right now! I think I know why all those people from nipple, and Chinga, and Khanland and even that one American part called Vietnam(cause we won) have slit eyes! It's not because it's cold over there! Vietnam is hot, I saw it with my own eyes! And all those other places like Khanland and Manchuria and nipple are all like here! It's cause their sensei made them squint because they have bad vision, and they couldn't afford glasses! Or maybe the shokahn didn't make glasses for them! Maybe he was busy invading Sushimodo! Shokahn Mitsubishi better stop with this techno nonsense! I feel like going to nippleland myself and smacking him clean on the bottom! He deserves it! He's the one making all these lousy phones and computers and robots that I can't understand!

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Heavy, eat a snickers.

All those candy companies are making things with the choconugget inside them! I remember when candy wasn't sour! Candy is sweet! I used to sneak it into the nickelodeon for all my friends to share! Kids these days don't understand sharing! Maybe that pathetic horse nipplenimation is actually good for there sorry behinds! At least they can learn about sharing from it! But why does it have to be girly horses! Ma told me that horses were Nazis! That's why she had the little people take them and kill them! I didn't trust those little people! They all spoke African! I can't speak African! They should learn English or else they're getting a clean slap to the butt! I'm buying me some new little people at the bazaar! Now let me listen to my ragtime and think about little people in peace! Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

All those candy companies are making things with the choconugget inside them! I remember when candy wasn't sour! Candy is sweet! I used to sneak it into the nickelodeon for all my friends to share! Kids these days don't understand sharing! Maybe that pathetic horse nipplenimation is actually good for there sorry behinds! At least they can learn about sharing from it! But why does it have to be girly horses! Ma told me that horses were Nazis! That's why she had the little people take them and kill them! I didn't trust those little people! They all spoke African! I can't speak African! They should learn English or else they're getting a clean slap to the butt! I'm buying me some new little people at the bazaar! Now let me listen to my ragtime and think about little people in peace!

So we went from Snickers to Hobbits. Heavy, put down the ring.

So we went from Snickers to Hobbits. Heavy, put down the ring.

What ring? This here is my wedding ring! I found it on the ground back in '38, and never let it go! Not once! I was holding my gun in WWII, and it was still in my hand! I was saving that ring for someone I loved! And then she came around in '63, or so I thought! I married her, and these past 50 yeats she's been nagging me on to do this, do that. Clean up the kitchen! Dust off the yoga mats! Rearrange the pictures! Dust off the stairlifter! She ain't going to do that to me no more! I'm the man! I gat to call the shots! That's what Pa told me on the farm!

Donnel, please, it's okay dear.

Who's this Donnel kid! Is he Irish? He must be Irish! Speaking of Irish! I'm having a nice potato dinner tonight! Potatoes are good for you! Kids these days only eat french fries! They never eat potatoes! Maybe if their parents were better, they would eat their vegetables and do what they're told! They ain't smart enough for me! They think they're so smart, except they're not! They've just got book smarts! I've got 88 years of experience behind my back! Even if my back is in traction!

Stupid robots, trying to take our jobs. All the scientists say that it's going to help the economy, but NOOOO! You're just going to take away more jobs! That toll booth could have had four or five people working in it, but NOOOO! Ol' Johnny Robohnny wants to put his new mechanical robo toll machine in! Those toll machines don't understand when you don't have any change! Then you're stuck at the gate! Then you're late for the meeting! And guess what? You're boss doesn't understand either! He nags on you about making excuses! What does he think, that I can just drive straight through the gate!? Only a 17 year old would even think of that! Well, boss's got another thing comin'! I'm becoming a crab trap salesman in Seward! I'm sick of all these robomechadoodongs zippin' all around! And don't even get me started on those little screens in the cars! What was Lexus thinking when they came up with that? They're just a qhole bunch of cuckoos from the land of the rising nipple! Those nippleians better get their act straight! They better stop making all this techno-stuff right now! I think I know why all those people from nipple, and Chinga, and Khanland and even that one American part called Vietnam(cause we won) have slit eyes! It's not because it's cold over there! Vietnam is hot, I saw it with my own eyes! And all those other places like Khanland and Manchuria and nipple are all like here! It's cause their sensei made them squint because they have bad vision, and they couldn't afford glasses! Or maybe the shokahn didn't make glasses for them! Maybe he was busy invading Sushimodo! Shokahn Mitsubishi better stop with this techno nonsense! I feel like going to nippleland myself and smacking him clean on the bottom! He deserves it! He's the one making all these lousy phones and computers and robots that I can't understand!

Just say "I can't beat Ghostown in MvM". We know the true.

All those candy companies are making things with the choconugget inside them! I remember when candy wasn't sour! Candy is sweet! I used to sneak it into the nickelodeon for all my friends to share! Kids these days don't understand sharing! Maybe that pathetic horse nipplenimation is actually good for there sorry behinds! At least they can learn about sharing from it! But why does it have to be girly horses! Ma told me that horses were Nazis! That's why she had the little people take them and kill them! I didn't trust those little people! They all spoke African! I can't speak African! They should learn English or else they're getting a clean slap to the butt! I'm buying me some new little people at the bazaar! Now let me listen to my ragtime and think about little people in peace!

What ring? This here is my wedding ring! I found it on the ground back in '38, and never let it go! Not once! I was holding my gun in WWII, and it was still in my hand! I was saving that ring for someone I loved! And then she came around in '63, or so I thought! I married her, and these past 50 yeats she's been nagging me on to do this, do that. Clean up the kitchen! Dust off the yoga mats! Rearrange the pictures! Dust off the stairlifter! She ain't going to do that to me no more! I'm the man! I gat to call the shots! That's what Pa told me on the farm!

Who's this Donnel kid! Is he Irish? He must be Irish! Speaking of Irish! I'm having a nice potato dinner tonight! Potatoes are good for you! Kids these days only eat french fries! They never eat potatoes! Maybe if their parents were better, they would eat their vegetables and do what they're told! They ain't smart enough for me! They think they're so smart, except they're not! They've just got book smarts! I've got 88 years of experience behind my back! Even if my back is in traction!

marry me plz