Which characters did you like and why?

BANRYU

I'm seeing more eye to eye with you now that I see where you're coming from, Loki. Yeah, I agree with you about that, but I don't think Tiki's look is COMPLETELY inappropriate for her... Admittedly, I can't make as strong a case for her as I could for Tharja/Nowi/Olivia, but I do think that it still suits her given that she still has a vestige of childlike behavior to her personality, and I already talked about the boobage issue... maternity and womanhood and all that. But I do see where you're coming from.

Cervantes is the freakin' best.

tumblr_inline_mmcmxndXHT1qz4rgp.png

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never said anything about only promiscuous = revealing. I used Emma as an example because she's the one that just popped into mind, really. I was referring more to her confident sassy diva personality than what she wants to do at night, anyway. As long as it suits the character and their circumstances. Hell, it'd be out of place for movie Sif to wear comic Sif (modern renditions) outfit, since movie Asgardians are a lot more heavily armored and while comic Sif's short shorts are appropriate attire given how comic Asgardians dress, it'd look really weird given how much more metal movie Asgardians have on them.

(sorry for using Marvel characters as examples instead of FE; I know them better so I make better examples with them personally)

There's a lot of things determining what would be suitable outfits for a character.

Edited by Thor Odinson

You know, this might surprise y'all, but I actually have a small issue with Freddy's design. His armor rocks and he's hot and all, but the way the artist drew his legs and pants feels like they really wanted you to notice his...erm, crotch area. ._.

Edited by Anacybele

Never said anything about only promiscuous = revealing. I used Emma as an example because she's the one that just popped into mind, really. I was referring more to her confident sassy diva personality than what she wants to do at night, anyway. As long as it suits the character and their circumstances. Hell, it'd be out of place for movie Sif to wear comic Sif (modern renditions) outfit, since movie Asgardians are a lot more heavily armored and while comic Sif's short shorts are appropriate attire given how comic Asgardians dress, it'd look really weird given how much more metal movie Asgardians have on them.

(sorry for using Marvel characters as examples instead of FE; I know them better so I make better examples with them personally)

There's a lot of things determining what would be suitable outfits for a character.

Oh i know what you were getting at. i was furthering the point is all.

You know, this might surprise y'all, but I actually have a small issue with Freddy's design. His armor rocks and he's hot and all, but the way the artist drew his legs and pants feels like they really wanted you to notice his...erm, crotch area. ._.

...To say nothing of DLC Alm's codpiece. Har.

SEE HOW CERVANTES' MUSTACHE BLOWS IN THE WIND!

Dreads would look so much better if they actually looked like that.

Agreed. I was disappointed when i first made Virion one and i didnt get dat codpiece. D:

Yeah, the position of Alm's crotch armor is kinda awkward, but that might be due to the way he's kinda squatting over. Plus, he's not the only FE character to be given crotch armor. Knights in Tellius had those too.

I wasn't a fan of the Dread Fighters' shoulder mask and the glowing aura.

Glowing aura, i was fine with. Mask? Yeah thats nope.

Yeah, the position of Alm's crotch armor is kinda awkward, but that might be due to the way he's kinda squatting over. Plus, he's not the only FE character to be given crotch armor. Knights in Tellius had those too.

Not that big. :P:

Alm-style DF would've been super cool

but I'm fine with the model we have

It looks nice on Libra anyway

and better than pretty much every other class imo bar some special personal models

Edited by Thor Odinson

It looks nice on Libra anyway

Yes it does. Even the silly shoulder mask. Libra manages to make everything look nice.

I like the The Jellyfish of Tron Bride dress though. It looks very nice on Maribelle and Olivia in particular.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Speaking of Libra, he's sort of rising up the ranks of my favorite Awakening characters. He's sort of intriguing in that he doesn't stand out, almost as much as Kellam in some ways I think, yet there's a lot to him that he doesn't shove in your face like all the others. He's probably the least outwardly tropy outside of the initial androgeny gimmick.

Speaking of Libra, he's sort of rising up the ranks of my favorite Awakening characters. He's sort of intriguing in that he doesn't stand out, almost as much as Kellam in some ways I think, yet there's a lot to him that he doesn't shove in your face like all the others. He's probably the least outwardly tropy outside of the initial androgeny gimmick.

Yeah, even though he's an obvious call-back to Lucius, he's quite a well-written character. He's not a favorite of mine for reasons I can't place but I agree he's got a lot to him.

I like the The Jellyfish of Tron Bride dress though. It looks very nice on Maribelle and Olivia in particular.

Cordelia

Lucina

Build 2 FeMU [straight hair]

Are three more great looking brides.

Alright, anything with long hair looks awesome with that.

[it + Glass Weapons looks amazing as well]

Cordelia

Lucina

Build 2 FeMU [straight hair]

Are three more great looking brides.

Alright, anything with long hair looks awesome with that.

[it + Glass Weapons looks amazing as well]

I should put it on Cordelia cuz i dont think ive done that yet.

Tron Jellyfish Dress is completely improbable to fight in, but it looks so amazing with its swishy animation.

Oh it's good to see a thread like this one, for me in #1 it's owain, heh the guy makes me laugh idk why, #2 a tie between brady and inigo and 3#nowi, gaius and stahl (honorable mentions to lucina, lissa, laurent, olivia, henry, gerome, lon'qu and maribelle)

Edited by SoulSilver

BEHOLD!

DLC_Alm.jpg

...I think Vaike's is bigger.

I'd like Brides more if they didn't all have generic face sprites (same goes for Dread Fighters). Nonetheless, Bride Nowi's victory animation remains one of the bigger reasons why I like her...

Dread Fighter Ricken is the best decision anyone will ever make. Because he's so freakin' short, he becomes a true case of Badass Adorable.

Olivia looks the prettiest as a Bride if you ask me. The frilly, twirly-ness of the class really suits her since she's a dancer.

I'd like Bride if the dress didn't look stupid and the class actually made sense. I mean really, BRIDE?

For the male characters we have Dreadfighter! And for the female characters we have.... Bride?

For the male characters we have Dreadfighter! And for the female characters we have.... Bride?

Male should have gotten Waifu Fighter instead. Then they would have fit together nicely.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Male should have gotten Waifu Fighter instead. Then they would have fit together nicely.

Yeah, and texture the masks with images of the entire female cast.