Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOUBLE DAMN.

Alright, Elie: can we at least get a postgame? I want to theory this out. We can have people say who would've done what and THEORY OUT THE END OF THIS GAME

IT WAS TOO GREAT NOT TO FINISH

AND FOR THE RECORD

EVEN IF IT'S IMBALANCED AND GOING TO SHIT

I STILL WANT TO FINISH THIS.

Sigh. Welp, gg and wp, for what it was worth. I mean, goddamn, so many claims/flavorspecs/etc. Srsly?

At least I can say that, as scum, I was supposedly one of the towniest people come D1 gameplay? +1 for me in my books.

meh I was honestly kind of hoping to die soon. The amount of stupidity in the my early game was ridiculous. eurykins was right when she said I was being overly paranoid and basically didn't trust anyone. I need to some more research for my next mafia game. I apologize and hope to redeem myself you all. And yes I had a gut feeling Eurykins was scum! and I was right!

SP: Town JoaT

SB: Mason Recruiter

Coco (Junko): Doc

BBM: Hooker

Mitsuki: Mayor

Shinori: Cop

Wen: Dayvig Tracker

Marth: BPV Martyr

GP: Insomniac Bomb

Euk: Vanilla

FFM: Sniper

Eury: Rolecop

Roofa: Scum JoaT

Breezy: BPV Godfather

Terrador: SK

Quoted from the approved ModPM.

Terrador, this game is too imbalanced to allow to continue. It's not even fun for the majority of the players, alive and dead.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/iy3C7haTwdU <- Kopfjager/Green Poet Neighbors Room

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/7JHme24eaj9 <- Graveyard

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/vNfQDKXbZ2v <- Mafia Chatroom

[spoiler=Night action Results Log, ModPM Copypasted]SBuh: Attempts to mason Eury, dies due to incompatible target

Bluedoom: Martyrs SB

Kirsche: Idles

Kopf: Tracks Terrador to Euk

Terrador: NKs Euk successfully

Shinori: Copscans Kopf, confirms town

Eury: Rolecops Shinori, gains cop

Mafia General: NKs Mitsuki

SPuh: Follows Euk, gets the result that he visited nobody

Breezy/GP: can't do nothin'

Junko: ???

Euk/Mitsuki: ded

also the amount of accusation with basically no logic (see Bluedoom) was horrible. After that day I claimed I decided to post less and attempt to think more and logically.

I KNEW it.

Eury was playing way too similar to how she played in EO2, which was what made me suspicious.

She was a very townie looking scum there, btw.

SO.

1: YOU DONT SHOOT PEOPLE JUST CAUSE THEY ANNOY YOU.

2: CONFIRMED CLAIMED HARMFUL INDEPENDANT THIRD PARTY - LYNCH UNKNOWN. Why?

3: As an UNLIMITED shot day vig why would you believe there is another vig in a 15 player game. And WHY would you shoot someone just because they annoy you EVEN THOUGH they are and have been hinting and crumbing at a power role for god knows how long.

I KNEW it.

Eury was playing way too similar to how she played in EO2, which was what made me suspicious.

YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKING AT ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU "KNEW".

Both your vig shots were because people "annoyed" you.

Kopf and GP: You two talked each other out of so many GOOD town decisions. Kopf, you shot a fucking cop who scanned you on N1 over the claimed "alt night vig, later SK" because Shinori was "aggressive" and "annoying you". You BOTH decided to vote an unknown (even if she was scum) over the CLAIMED HOSTILE THIRD PARTY. I don't even have the words to describe how incredibly disappointed I am in both of you.

So we can out our real roles now?

And I really, really am sorry, Shinori.

i'll be posting the RolePMs of all players momentarily (give me a moment to compile them).

And yeah. Notice how GP was claiming Dayvig? We planned that out. ;)

She's the bomb, and we both kinda want to make that shot also count. ^_^

WHY IN GODS GREEN EARTH

Are you ACTUALLY looking like YOU ARE PROUD?

i'm still completely baffled at the train of thought that could lead one to believe that lynching an unknown is better for the town than lynching a CLAIMED ANTI-TOWN

Shin.

I guess I should make this clear.

I was never a RATIONAL person. I go by my gut feeling most of the time.

And I'm trigger-happy, as you can guess by now.

I KNEW it.

OOOOOH. That's what game you were referring to. I had no idea what game you kept blurbing about, LOL.

I dunno. I just figured I'd buddy with Terrador bby and run with townie vibes/gameplay. YOU KNOW, SINCE FFM GOT SHOT AND SCUMBUDDY REFA DECIDES TO GO GET HIMSELF KILLED FOR NO REASON. I decided to try as hard as I could from the start, but then shit kinda ran downhill with shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittons of claims on D2 and so much flavor running everywhere that the game was stupid-easy to read into. ;/

Eury you were good d1 but your d2 read wall eas bad

Yeah. By the mid-end of D2, I was out of it. Too many UNNECESSARY claims (probs hinting at flavor as well) were flying out. And well.

I was Mafia ROLE COP. I'm sorry, but SHINORI GOT SHOT AND FLIPPED COP. Of all frickin' roles.

So, needless to say, I was also kinda screwed in terms of what to claim/protect myself, when I basically had NOTHING to run on.

*AND I scanned Shinori last night, and flipped cop (duh). So I couldn't say/crumb someone else's role as means of protecting myself/saying what I did in N1