• Ugly
    • Awful
    • All of the above
  5. 5. How is better, Overlord eCut or Tangerine

• Overlord eCut of course
    • Overlord eCut, how is this even a question
    • Tangerine. just kidding, Ovelord eCut

What have you done to the poll?!

We made a poll to see which side was better and you do this to us?!

You are the evil Tyrants!!!!

You are worse than Hitler and Stalin combined!!!

You claim to be in the side of justice and light, but all you have made was:

-send those who disagre with you to purgatory

-edit our threads, ending the freedom of speech

-be super evil

-edit our signature and member title, so they don't go against Tangerine

You are the dicktator Tyrants!!!

Overlord eCut is our divine savior, so it's agaisnt the rules to attack us! (right?, that religion part...)

All Hail the Overlord Untitled-1_zps61680093.gif

also, I've made this thread not Kinumi

Edited by eSairento

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all funny business, roleplaying jokes and fftf aside, this topic edit habit is one of the very real reasons why i don't like Tango~

changing someone's non violation topic to make it your own joke / spin = abuse

(it's not really funny if it only makes yourself laugh)

inb4 nobody cares

outb4 people respond trying to defend themselves seriously

Edited by black op: skyfang

'Themselves'.

This thread was in violation by outright calling out a specific user and saying that they sucked.

Section 5 ('Forbidden Content'), Rule 4: Threads created for the sole purpose of trolling or harassing someone or a group of people by calling them out in a public thread are disallowed.

If that rule can be waived for the purpose of a joke, then editing those same threads should not be a problem.

Edited by Makaze

'Themselves'.

This thread was in violation by outright calling out a specific user and saying that they sucked.

Section 5 ('Forbidden Content'), Rule 4: Threads created for the sole purpose of trolling or harassing someone or a group of people by calling them out in a public thread are disallowed.

If that rule can be waived for the purpose of a joke, then editing those same threads should not be a problem.

Blackops doesn't pay attention to what doesn't suit his agenda.

Not that that's why I edited it. Call it abuse if you want, I'm more than permitted to have fun with my members in the "post junk" section, lol. You're the only one whinging.

I made one of my best friends on this forum in a good natured edit fight. Just because you're incapable of seeing the context in the interactions I have with people does not mean I am abusing them in any way. You are just uninvolved.

Just to clue you in in this case, the majority of the people in this thread were involved in my april fools prank, and this is an off-shoot of it. THE JOKE IS TO BE A "TYRANT" AND MESS WITH THEM. THEY ENJOY IT. IT IS FUN FOR THEM. If they at any point asked me not to, or it was clear the joke was over, I would not be doing it. I understand the concept of having fun with people is lost on some, especially with an authority figure involved, but it is a thing. Good job killing some of it by trying to push your "abuse" angle.

Edited by Tangerine

Blackops doesn't pay attention to what doesn't suit his agenda.

Not that that's why I edited it. Call it abuse if you want, I'm more than permitted to have fun with my members in the "post junk" section, lol. You're the only one whinging.

I made one of my best friends on this forum in a good natured edit fight. Just because you're incapable of seeing the context in the interactions I have with people does not mean I am abusing them in any way. You are just uninvolved.

Just to clue you in in this case, the majority of the people in this thread were involved in my april fools prank, and this is an off-shoot of it. THE JOKE IS TO BE A "TYRANT" AND MESS WITH THEM. THEY ENJOY IT. IT IS FUN FOR THEM. If they at any point asked me not to, or it was clear the joke was over, I would not be doing it. I understand the concept of having fun with people is lost on some, especially with an authority figure involved, but it is a thing. Good job killing some of it by trying to push your "abuse" angle.

You are letting the trolls win.

Iolaus.

What would herc think?!

I think you can do whatever you want with his member. Just do it somewhere far away from me. :Hugh:

Blops actually believes what he's saying is the way things are. He's no troll.

You are letting the annoying person win, then.

Don't let them spoil the fun.