Mario Kart 8

kingddd

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So playin with you guys has definitely helped my game, I just did a grand prix mirror and smoked those cpu's, gold kart here i come :)

Yeah, whoop those D/C's, amirite?

Yeah, whoop those D/C's, amirite?

I dont get it

either way I'm really liking ATV with baby rosalina :)

Edit 1: holy shit i hate this game sometimes i got hit by like 7 red shells and got in 7th on rainbow road n64 after getting first in the previous 3 T________T

Edit 2: I finally got the gold kart :) you'll prob see me use it this weekend ;)

Edited by metalsnowman3

>MFW Link is in MK8 DLC

...AWESOME.

Sure, sure, I'm not a big Zelda fan, but holy crap, am I hyped for this. (I also downloaded the Mercedes Benz DLC pack. Can I also haz Ferrari please?)

Also, this.

http://www.n-masters.com/mariokartlicense/loadcard.php?id=4228

(Yea I know, I'm a bit late sue me.)

And now that I'm back from my vacation, I can do tourneys again! And it means that I can use an FE Mii that I made for the tournaments. (Not gonna tell ya though, It's a secret :D)

Edited by Mr. Iggy Koopa

So what are your guys' play times? I'm at around 180 hours, which really surprised me. I thought it was like 100 or something; this knocks my 100 hours in 7 right out of the park.

holy what how have you people played this much i dont even think ive barely reached 50

seriously, i only find this much time for JRPGs and Plats.

My gameplay time for Team Fortress 2 is 4850 hours no idling or grinding either. I ain't proud of it.

Just checked mine for Mario Kart 8, it's about 90 hours or so.

Holy shit Chris. Didn't you get tired of it?

I got tired of it in early 2014 actually. I started in 2008? And the later updates haven't interested me in a long time. It's mostly because the TF2 server community I frequently play with have pretty much moved on to other games. At the same time, work and college happened to our community members and our administrators have been busy that our servers are pretty much dead so I pretty much stopped playing it because of that. We're just a small community nowadays so it's kind of a dying community group now. You can even see my youtube channel having a bunch of random tf2 videos from them.

Anyways, my favourite song/remix is Moo Moo Meadows. I didn't like the MKWii version that much but my god I love the Wii U version so much.

Anyways, my favourite song/remix is Moo Moo Meadows. I didn't like the MKWii version that much but my god I love the Wii U version so much.

I play on mute nowadays and use the time to attack my music backlog. IIRC, I liked the Shy Guy Falls and Dolphin Shoals songs the most.

My gameplay time for Team Fortress 2 is 4850 hours no idling or grinding either. I ain't proud of it.

Speaking of not being proud, my biggest gameplay time is Mario Tennis (N64). The hour count is somewhere in the thousands for sure. No game that simple warrants that many hours.

:KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll::KnollRoll:

On a list of Definitive MK8 Track Rankings, Dolphin Shoals would be below Random, but it does have a bangin' song.

Mario Kart 8 Track Tier List

God Tier:

Mount Wario

Bowser's Castle

Almost God Tier:

Wario Stadium

Thwomp Ruins

Cloudtop Cruise

Electrodrome

SuperGood Tier:

Grumble Volcano

N64 Rainbow Road