Mario Kart 8

kingddd

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what the hell is that 4th vehicle? And what does it mean by 10/22 UP? That it'll be up on 10/22 but the rest of the DLC won't?

I think the UP stands for "update".

That Excitebike track looks nice, but the problem is that I don't use bikes in this game...

http://mariokart8.nintendo.com/amiibo/

Dress up your Mii in racing suits based on each amiibo character's look.
In order to use this feature, users will need to download the software update available on 11/13/2014.

Current Amiibo Compatibile list
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Peach
Donkey Kong
Link
Kirby
Captain Falcon
Samus
Fox McCloud

Edited by kingddd

You put in the code thingy and then you race for MAD CASH points. Winner gets the most, least gets the least, etc.

You (The Tourney Creator) can set limits to how many matches can be played for points, but not how many matches can be played. Then there's the basic rules like available items, CC, and whether to turn on shuffling or not.

So how exactly does the tournament work? I've never played the mode before :O

Like the others said, it basically allows you to create lobbies for the group. Tournaments then allocate the amount of points you race with the people in the tourney group within the schedules time frame. This is very useful especially for certain lets play communities or streamers that want to play with people who are fans of that specific group. This same system is going to be implemented in Smash Wii U soon.

Just two more days! I can't wait to race on Ice Ice Outpost with Cat Peach. Honestly, I thought I'd be most excited for Hyrule Circuit + Link, but I guess something just changed. Can't wait to whip out the Blue Falcon and B-Dasher once more. Blue Falcon was remade so well, I even forgot that it was in MK Wii!

So uh... does anyone know if the DLC will be available midnight of November 13?

Or will I have to wait until I get back from school that day? Ugh, midnight is so late, but I'm so impatient and don't want to wait until after school!

Just two more days! I can't wait to race on Ice Ice Outpost with Cat Peach. Honestly, I thought I'd be most excited for Hyrule Circuit + Link, but I guess something just changed. Can't wait to whip out the Blue Falcon and B-Dasher once more. Blue Falcon was remade so well, I even forgot that it was in MK Wii!

So uh... does anyone know if the DLC will be available midnight of November 13?

Or will I have to wait until I get back from school that day? Ugh, midnight is so late, but I'm so impatient and don't want to wait until after school!

The DLC is being released after server maintenance, which is at 1am PST or 4am EST.

So the DLC is out and....

A guy was complaining about people using DLC content and made this image.

Just the novelty of Link's Face made me laugh more than to care about his original message.

7x28GqP.jpg

Also this update in a nutshell

isUqOqi.jpg

Edited by kingddd