Votals
Strege (5): BigBangMeteor, eclipse, Elieson, Scarlet, j00

Scarlet (3): ????????, Conquerer, Strege

BigBangMeteor (1): Refa

Not Voting: SB

also, not updating since that's Prim's job

Edited by Iris

~ NIGHT 3 ~

Strege (5): BigBangMeteor, eclipse, Elieson, Scarlet, j00 (Lynch!)

Scarlet (3): ????????, Conquerer, Strege

BigBangMeteor (1): Refa

Not Voting: SB

BBM was pondering to himself when suddenly a thought crossed his mind. "You know what this game needs? A doc lynch."

And so town offed Strege. Joy to the world.

GyYLCSn.jpg

Strege - Linus van Pelt - Town Blacksmith - lynched Day 3

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

Edited by Prims

On behalf of Scarlet:

Boy, re-reading the entire game is just too tiresome, so ISOs and D3 content will have to do for now.
Anyway, here's what I got:
- ISOing Strege once more didn't really give me much; I only now realize how little he actually elaborated on his reads. The most definite I got is that Strege didn't want to lynch BBM, whereas BBM seemed to be as sold on Strege being scum as he was on Manix being town.
I also got that Strege was suspicious of SB and CLIPSEY! for quite a while, but the SB read seems to have waned at some point during D3 and shifted towards Elie? I dunno what to do with the Elie read though, he never really brought it up again after putting his vote there.
- Refa's reason for Strege being scum for almost the entirety of D3 can be summed up as "he wasn't on the Manix wagon". Ehhh. When he re-appeared close to phase end, he brought up "why would he give an item to Conq as scum" and yet still lists him as scum further down, unchanged. Later still, he finally expounds on his reasoning and includes "his cases are weak and his role is OP", but that honestly feels more like an afterthought to justify his read than anything else.
- BBM's reason for all his D3 pushes (Strege and me) can likewise can be summed up as "they weren't on the Manix wagon & Manix interactions sure must be scum distancing". He literally didn't bring up any other reasons throughout the entirety of D3, which in retrospect makes for a pretty weak case. Also note how in BBM's eyes, Refa having been on the Manix wagon automatically makes him town. (#673)

On behalf of me

idfk my reads are pretty diminished after the other day. The only things I have are that my thoughts on j00's "I need to hammer" thing, and that conq being now what i'd guess is an infinite-use commuter is pretty cool. With 2 town-inventor type roles, role dupes existing for town doesn't seem to be a major issue. I know SB's role delay (+empower?) exists. Eclipse's hook of whatever variety exists I guess? My jail on Conq was successful, and he verified it, so I dunno what else to think in regards to rolespec except that it's probably stupid to think too much about it, especially after being slapped in the face with strege's lynch.

Nothing from eclipse or the 4th Neighborhood member.

@Elie- What? I have never said even once that I thought Eclipse was scum. I think she's town, and I've said so since Day1.

I just don't realistically see Strege/Eclipse/Elie/SB all being town at this point

P.Edit: BBM how come you've got eclipse as a scumread, but suddenly put Refa and I over eclipse. Like, you didn't even explain why eclispe is scum.

in fact, once again, you've been all over eclipse being town because i dunno, ?Rolespec?, but suddenly lumped her into scum.

P.P.Edit: I just reread BBM's post and saw that he doesn't think we are all town. Scratch that point, as I'm...still guessing it's on Rolespec, but elaboration would be cool.

btw, learn 2 reed bbm. I withdrew my statement about you finding eclipse scummy in the same post because i misread you at first.

~ DAY 4 ~

Serious Bananas was knocked out of the park, proving that scum has it out for pitchmen in all senses of the word. Somewhere the gordo throwing guy from Kirby's Dream Land 3 shakes his head. oNFiJUq.gifoNFiJUq.gifoNFiJUq.gifoNFiJUq.gifoNFiJUq.gif

bEi0EhS.png

SB - Pitcher - Town Empowerer - killed Night 3

It is now Day 4. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. You have 72 hours to decide on a lynch.

Edited by Prims

THANKS FOR NOTHING SB

BUT REVEL IN THE FACT THAT YOU WILL GET A COMIC TOMMOROW

NOTHING CAN STOP IT

Also I should probably scumhunt or something, yeah that'd be good.

I got a one-shot track from I'm assuming Paperblade N1. I was going to save it until there was only one scum left but I decided last night, fuck it, we'll do it live.

Elieson visited both SB and Raymond last night. Insomniac Jailor, more like inscumniac jailor, amirite?

Right above you, mate.

If people want my reasoning for tracking Elie, let's just say I felt like I was getting buddied like no end, plus rolespec/didn't like his logic/bad slot interactions with Manix.

Oh, OK. Seems reasonable enough.

##Vote: Elieson

I assume visiting Raymond is part of the Neighboring thing, but he couldn't have jailed SB because SB targeted me and it worked (but at what cost ;_;) SO THERE.

Pretty sure that makes one of me/Elieson/Conqueror scum? My vote explains where I stand on it, but yeah.

More: the comment on Kaoz hard defending Manix was so out of nowhere given people like BBM did the same and Elie had been chasing BBM all day, that I figured it was a shout out for cred. So yay.

Also, this is the first time I've actually done something useful with a pr, in like, all the 20 mafia games I've ever played. I'm so happy.

Lol except I really can't say that and mean it.

##Vote Conqueror

I Jailed Ray last night, but I didn't kill anybody, so being 50% right means being 100% liar fmpov

Lol Conqueror. Try reading CYOR Mafia. I was SK there and NK'd what, 4 times in a row, after being hooked on night 1

But that would explain the disconnect between having three roleblockers and only one kill/night?

Lol Conqueror. Try reading CYOR Mafia. I was SK there and NK'd what, 4 times in a row, after being hooked on night 1

It's not like you're claiming SK though so it's all good.

(Also, after you lost because of no killing four nights in a row you probably wouldn't do it again.)

at this point my only guess at this point is that scum is weak and has 2 players left in it, but has Conq as a dayvig to suffice for three ways (plus Strege's Ubercommute) to stop kills at night. That's a lot of protection, and even if 1 of me/eclipse is scum, that still leaves 2 constant killblockers, 1 full on protection, and whatever else paperblade could invent as ways to potentially stop kills. It's a lot, and with 7 alive, there can't be 3 scum left at this point, otherwise it'd be Potential *YLO

=

(Also, after you lost because of no killing four nights in a row you probably wouldn't do it again.)

WIFOM. If I was SK and I got hooked on N1 Again, I dunno what I'd do. I might do the same thing, I might do the complete opposite. I dunno. It got me all the way to Final LYLO by being patient, I just opted to shoot the wrong guy at the end

If Elieson is really SK, it'd be better for town to lynch Mafia than him (because even if we lynch Town, it'll be MYLO either way) so the only problem I have is he could just be BSing because Elieson and fakeclaims. Eclipse should out who she targeted, because if Elieson flips SK then whoever she targeted is confirmed scum and she's confirmed town unless I fucked up somewhere.