Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

I'll have a better idea about my stance on BBM when Scarlet posts and Prims posts votals. I have a wacky theory that needs to be confirmed by the latter.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bet I'm going to fullclaim, just wait after my full rant about that fucking self hammer

I've half a mind to vote Raymond just for that, but thinking before voting is a better idea

I'm town trump card, which is the most broken role in the game had it ever activated which I was an inch away from doing had you morons not let Elie self hammer one hour into the phase at 4 am, all the PR shit I've been doing was for the sake of activating a fucking OMNIBACKUP, giving me the roles of ALL dead townies including every town who died after I'd activated the role.

This includes tier lists, being on the top of active posters, having inactives like Haze and Psych posting in thread, hammering a wagon, having 4 town dead first and those summary pics

It was fucking ridiculous and I needed a day command, but since I never got to post D4 and thus missed my daily tier list it's now void and useless and I'm forever functional vanilla

Fuck I'm mad

This is why I didn't believe Strege's role, had either Conq or I had that item it could've kept us alive until we got to do something, and so far there's been an assload of ridiculous roles this game

I also refuse to believe Refa is only announcer since him posting a comic is similar to one of my PRs, and he should also fullclaim

eclipse also needs to say who she blocked the two previous nights

Refa: I should mention that I wanted Vhaltz lynched for most of D1 and got lots of flak and votes for it, even if I legit thought I was wrong after that phase

Also I ignored him in favor of Manix whom I kept my vote on D2

The neighborhood thing about two targets D1 sounds weird, motivator doesn't work at the same time as the targets action since that would've required Raymond to send his targets after Bal

Refa: I should mention that I wanted Vhaltz lynched for most of D1 and got lots of flak and votes for it, even if I legit thought I was wrong after that phase

Also I ignored him in favor of Manix whom I kept my vote on D2

The neighborhood thing about two targets D1 sounds weird, motivator doesn't work at the same time as the targets action since that would've required Raymond to send his targets after Bal

Oh right, I'm smart and remember things about the game.

Also that's a good point about the neighborhood thing.

I also refuse to believe Refa is only announcer since him posting a comic is similar to one of my PRs, and he should also fullclaim

Yeah I'm really Bulletproof Miller Vigilante.

Really though, you're going to see that I'm being honest about my role whenever postgame happens. I would've appreciated a role that let me do things too! Like killing people.

But seriously prims posted votals with (L-1) in red, both Refa and Scarlet posted after that yet their first thought wasn't to unvote I means COME ON

Not knowing about your role, I couldn't really see any detriment to Elieson self hammering if he was scum (which wasn't something I was too sure of myself at the time). Fuck that "it's wasting the day phase" noise.

That SK rolespec was unnecessary, even if had been SK you still lynch caught harmful ITPs before a random person you don't know the alignment of. Fuck, you'd lynch the SK anyway since else it's likely it'd be two kills at night instead of one.

Also self-hammering is letting scum control the phase on their own terms and it's only detrimental to town, even if it doesn't affect roles. It's never ever helpful to town.

also BBM please unvote, with 2 votes on Raymond he's L-1 and let's not have accidental hammers today

I also think he's the most likely scum today, but I'd like to hear from him and results from eclipse first

I haven't placed my anonyvote on him yet so there's only one vote there currently. But meh whatever ##Unvote

I feel like there would be better roles for j00 to fake if she was scum? I also don't think that Prims would give the mafia both Insomniac AND Announcer as fakes and also I just feel Refa is town. Eclipse still has that roleblocking 1v1 thing that doesn't make sense for her to do if she's scum.

Who cares about the final scum anyway? Fancy dresses are far more important!

remiliaaa30q81.jpg

Simple yet elegant! Rather than exploring any complex combinations of colors or adding an excessive amount of accessoires, this piece most prominently features an elaborate structure of frills and shows very impressively just what you can do with them. The choice of color is a bit hit-and-miss, however, and while consistent in itself, makes for a bit of a jarring contrast when compared to the pale skin of this gal.

Rating: B

...so, uh. How exactly am I scummy again?

nothing has changed

Just to make sure I'm not misinterpreting this, you're still voting me over the Manix thing?

Motivators generally act on Night X and then enable their target to act twice on Night X+1...

That's what I thought as well, but apparently Prims likes to be special. There's no other way to explain how I ended up hitting two people in the same night.

Pretty sure BBM is town because on D2 when he defended Manix, he would've been bussing a different scum buddy to save Manix which would be stupid and just bussing Manix would've been better.

Well, the D2 Elie wagon never really took off, but that's a good point.

Honestly, I thought Scarlet was scum (the final scum?) because his explanation for not voting Manix on D1/D2 (one of those days, I ISO'd but fuck if I remember when) was that he didn't want to put him at L-1 yet he put both Strege and Elieson at L-1 in the past two days.

No, that's wrong.

The reason I didn't vote Manix at the end of D2 is that I wanted an SB/you lynch over a Manix lynch. I've explained this more than once.

Putting Strege at L-1 was to achieve a lynch. There were only two hours left in the phase at that point and the only other option would've been to vote myself, which would've been stupid.

As for putting Elie at L-1, it didn't really occur to me that he might just quickhammer himself as scum instead of trying to talk himself out of it, so I'll take the blame for that one. I'll say it again, I shouldn't be playing at 5 AM lol.

eclipse probably isn't scum statistically speaking because it would have required town!Scarlet to have targeted two scum (out of three) out of thirteen players.

That's weak reasoning - even unlikely events happen once in a while. Statistically speaking.

What also bothers me a bit, to be honest, is that aside from j00, CLIPSEY! is the only one whose role is still unproven at this point.

That said, though, I don't think CLIPSEY! is scum either, since her actions and her claim especially still don't make any sense from a scum PoV.

The only explanation I can come up with is that the extra target must've been of Bal's choosing; I targeted Elieson N1 (because Insomniac) and made no mention of CLIPSEY!.

For the time being,

##InviteOver: Refa

In addition to what I pointed out here and the fact that you continue to get wrong what I said to the point where I just can't believe you're not doing it on purpose, it's pretty much PoE.

CLIPSEY!'s actions make no sense from a scum PoV and while I'm not fond of BBM's play, the idea of him bussing a scumbuddy to save another scumbuddy does indeed seem like idiocy, so from my PoV it must be either you or j00. Between the two of you, you're the one who has almost constantly been grabbing my attention.

I managed to fulfill the conditions of my hook, ONCE, on the exact same phase that SB used his role on Refa. I think I can pull it off again come N5, assuming that things work out.

BBM, my theory involves that extra vote of yours, and the reason why it isn't LYLO.

Considering it isn't *YLO, the remaining player spread must be 4/1.

Now, if BBM was scum, considering he has two votes, the voting power would look more like 4/2, which would result in a town loss upon a mislynch unless the mafia kill fails for some reason.

Uh, so is eclipse's role a nerfed roleblocker? because what would be contradictory with SB being a roleblocker too then? and do you mean to say your target was Refa too? I'm confused here

Considering it isn't *YLO, the remaining player spread must be 4/1.

Now, if BBM was scum, considering he has two votes, the voting power would look more like 4/2, which would result in a town loss upon a mislynch unless the mafia kill fails for some reason.

Not if his role is turned off in *YLO, which is often the case for mayors

Which is why I want BBM to use his role now - if it still works, it tells me that we're not facing potential anything (ergo, town).

Next is Scarlet. If he was mafia, it meant that he used his role on his buddy on N1, which makes no logical sense.

Because of that logic, I'm not interested in lynching either of them. That leaves Refa/j00. I have no idea how BP Miller Vigilante works, despite the fact that Refa seems to be the one in charge of announcements, and j00 is now a self-admitted vanilla. I really, REALLY wish we could NL today, but alas, that option was yanked from us on D1. ;/

I wouldn't leave out Raymond because of rolespec, having an insomniac in an OC group is useful and I really don't understand how he got both you and Elie in his group N1, and no one seems to be sure either.

And while none of you can be sure that I don't have a role anymore, you've all seen the PRs I mentioned consistently throughout the game, BBM claiming to give me a PR, and me saying it doesn't affect me because I had tons of PRs already. That part should be confirmed at least.

I wouldn't leave out Raymond because of rolespec, having an insomniac in an OC group is useful and I really don't understand how he got both you and Elie in his group N1, and no one seems to be sure either.

Erm. . .you DO remember that the insomniac flipped mafia, right?

So the insomniac can announce the speculation anonymously? For town cred? We had Elie saying Kaoz was scummy the night they shot him, I wouldn't discount Raymond on the grounds of that.

That thing by Elie was partially my fault, as I mentioned something in the neighbor topic along the lines of "Kaoz needs to be prodded". Since we know that there's at least one mafia in the topic, anything that I said could be passed on. This doesn't implicate Raymond, IMO.