I Can't Believe It's not SFMM4! - Game Over

BBM

Also also I get an additional vote on me every time I say the designated phrase. Thanks Junko. ;_;

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-- not playing --

SB your kopfjager/refa part of the votecount is backwards apparently?

-- not playing --

e: I think I brainfarted nvm

Edited by Vhaltz

For some reasong I keep thinking Junko is Kopf because of their avatars or some shit.

I'm Blitz. I have three one shot actions.

1: Doc - used on Eclipse night 1.

2: Inspect - used on Kopf last night. Got an inno on him. That's one reason why I had him listed as a town read earlier in this day phase.

3: Commute - CANT USE THIS THOUGHT NOW SINCE I LOST MY ROLE.

Also lol @ the flavor. I was told the internet laws had changed and that's why I can't use my role anymore until further notice.

I'm BBM, the Town Bomb Hijacker. I rage so hard when I get killed that I Exploud and kill whomever killed me at night, and the hijack can't be used on consecutive nights. On N1, I redirected Eurykins to Darros as I was scumreading both of them at the time. On N2, I obviously idled. SCUM WHY YOU NO SHOOT ME

>bomb

Refa, care to explain why you claimed bomb instead of BPV?

Props for telling the truth about non-consec night Hijacker, though.

I am totally fine with lynching Refa, by the way.

@Junko Day 4 might not be a thing that happens at this rate!

Why didn't you just out it earlier, then? Whatever, if that's the case...

##Unvote

Going to look into who I want lynched the most. I suggest all townies do the same.

>bomb

Refa, care to explain why you claimed bomb instead of BPV?

Props for telling the truth about non-consec night Hijacker, though.

I am totally fine with lynching Refa, by the way.

Generally I claim my actual role. Euklyd are you SCUMCLAIMING?

Okay then.

Based on rolespec alone, a Junko + Refa + Darros + Poly scumteam is possible, but very unlikely.

Junko and Refa could be linked by inventing the voodoo role, Darros and Poly could be linked by inventing the permahooker role, and Refa and Darros could be linked by the hijack hook claim. I think a Darros + Poly + ? / 1 SK is more likely than this, though.

I believe Shinori's claim. Wen seemed likely to be town based on eclipse's flip, too.

##Vote: Euklyd

Yeah, let's do this 1v1.

@Green Poet Well, scum knows they can't kill me, so I guess they're making a LAST DITCH EFFORT to mislynch me. BUT YOU CAN'T STOP THE POWER OF JUTICE THAT EASILY ALSO FUCK SPELLING.

So kopf is inno? uh what.

Refa if your role is as you say, HOW did you get the info that iris was planning to claim on ed2? The only thing I could think of is that your role had some special ability to it that you wanted to keep confidential but with your claim that is obviously impossible. It is like first grade mafia question, simply show us a post. Even if you think that iris had been planning to claim but had kept it confidential tell us. You answered but with an answer that I could not understand.

Also refa your logic does not make sense. What you are implying is that you redirected Eurykins to darros. Darros did not make any statement about being hooked. If he did please tell me. Darros targeted FFM and got blocked. Darros at the time scum or town would have no idea that frosty was apathetic townie. Dallas is blocked now. Out of curiosity are you saying that eurykins is why darros role got destroyed?

Euklyd, are you claiming rolecop?

Yes.

I scanned Eury N1 (and so confirmed that the mods did not, in fact, lie to us when she flipped), and Refa N2 (and so confirmed that he did, in fact, lie to us when he claimed).

Given his explanation (or lack thereof), I see no problem with ##voting: Refa

I TOLD YOU I WOULD BUS YOU

Refa if your role is as you say, HOW did you get the info that iris was planning to claim on ed2? The only thing I could think of is that your role had some special ability to it that you wanted to keep confidential but with your claim that is obviously impossible. It is like first grade mafia question, simply show us a post. Even if you think that iris had been planning to claim but had kept it confidential tell us. You answered but with an answer that I could not understand.

Also refa your logic does not make sense. What you are implying is that you redirected Eurykins to darros. Darros did not make any statement about being hooked. If he did please tell me. Darros targeted FFM and got blocked. Darros at the time scum or town would have no idea that frosty was apathetic townie. Dallas is blocked now. Out of curiosity are you saying that eurykins is why darros role got destroyed?

*facepalm* I didn't. Please stop, I don't even get why I'm scummy for this anymore. Can you FOCUS on the current issue here?

Yes, I didn't hook Darros. I redirected Eurykins to him. Hence why his action was "delayed".

Yes.

I scanned Eury N1 (and so confirmed that the mods did not, in fact, lie to us when she flipped), and Refa N2 (and so confirmed that he did, in fact, lie to us when he claimed).

actually since mods apparently prefer votes be on a single line by themselves...

##unvote (Refa)

##vote: Refa

also it's pretty well established that FFM blocked Darros' action so ??

Yes.

Didn't scan Green Poet over Eurykins to confirm her role. Why is that, Euks?

Also why would I lie about having a BPV? Noone would be like WOW REFA IS SCUM HE HAS A BPV.

Yes.

the hell, why didn't you tell us earlier?

Okay fine then refa, Why is shinori's role destroyed if eurykins is dead! Shinori is your role delayed or ded?

I can't use my role as long as I am in this place where the internet laws have changed.

So I can't use my role at all at the moment. It's delayed until further noticebasically.

actually wait when refa claimed euklyd, wasn't around. Also refa basically just ignored my question. Answer the question like in school or you get an f, except in this case a vote Something is wrong here.

## vote: refa

I can't use my role as long as I am in this place where the internet laws have changed.

So I can't use my role at all at the moment. It's delayed until further noticebasically.

yep everyone, refa just scumslipped basically

actually wait when refa claimed euklyd, wasn't around. Also refa basically just ignored my question. Answer the question like in school or you get an f, except in this case a vote Something is wrong here.

## vote: refa

Holy shit, you're being completely idiotic. I DID NOT KNOW IRIS WAS PLANNING TO CLAIM ON D2. IT WAS HYPOTHETICAL.

yep everyone, refa just scumslipped basically

Why do I even bother any more...

Holy shit, you're being completely idiotic. I DID NOT KNOW IRIS WAS PLANNING TO CLAIM ON D2. IT WAS HYPOTHETICAL.

Why do I even bother any more...

i meant the other question, why is shinori's role useless if eurykins is ded