The Serenes Forest Awards Mark II

Mufasa

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be sexist or critical here, but...the term "Most Friendly" in any award is basically an automatic 'no' for all male nominees.

Edited by Fireman

I'm not trying to be sexist or critical here, but...the term "Most Friendly" in any award is basically an automatic 'no' for all male nominees.

this is correct

I dunno I think I'm friendly.....

Sorta......

Ah who am I kidding? You're dead on balls accurate.

Wait a minute, why the hell am I not on most active? I've been here every day (except for 2 weeks at one point) since the first day.

Wait a minute, why the hell am I not on most active? I've been here every day (except for 2 weeks at one point) since the first day.

I don't see you on here everyday.

At the very least, if you are it's only for an hour and you spend the whole rest of the time on the chat.

I think it's based off post counts.

because they dont see you or me in the topics they read

LAAAAAAAAAWL. You? For most active? I repeat myself:

LAAAAAAAAAWL.

I don't see you on here everyday.

At the very least, if you are it's only for an hour and you spend the whole rest of the time on the chat.

Lyle... wth? Do you pay attention to anything? Whenever I'm out of bed I'm here. Sometimes I just get a little distracted with YouTube.

Lyle... wth? Do you pay attention to anything? Whenever I'm out of bed I'm here. Sometimes I just get a little distracted with YouTube.

I don't really see you around.

If there's enough people who say otherwise I'll change it, but I don't see you here as often as some others.

It's the same for me, only I didn't have two weeks downtime......

Personally it's somewhat of a bad idea to have the people nominate. Because of this.

If they didn't do this there wouldn't be an entire "Bitch at maker of topic for not having them nominated. And ask to be nominated.

On a second note. Why is knife nominated. He hasn't been on since the second.

Edited by Nei