Tryhard World Order (TWO)

Tryhard

We are gathered today to announce the arrival of a new organisation. A better organisation, that will take care of the corruption and strife that has been created through the forum. If you do not heed these words, you are a fool. Our system is poorly supervised by a group of out-of-touch so-called "heroes" called the Folgore Rangers. They are unnecessary and inactive.

Our goals are simple:

1. The annihilation and destruction of the Folgore Rangers. Above all else, we have this in mind.

2. The mockery and criticism of any and all posts of "poor-quality" in the forums.

3. Defending ourselves from any and all organisations that would try to harm us.

We keep our identities to ourselves and seek no glory in proclaiming ourselves as heroes of justice. While it may be named after its founding member, be certain that I desire no fame or fortune for our undertakings. My words should prove as much. We welcome anyone who would be dedicated to our cause. Obstruct, and you shall be our enemy.

That is all, my friends.

Oh, no!

I must warn the Folgores of this impending threat!

ORIGAMI CRANE JET PLANE MK II MACH 2000 GIGAWATT SUPREME SUNDAE-- AWAAAAAAAY!

When you say you oppose the Folgore Rangers, do you mean the elitist clique on SF, or the characters inspired by Power Rangers based on and created by said elitist clique?

so if this is TWO, shouldn't it's actual enemy be ONE (Oujay's Necrotic Empire)?

someone go revive that thread and have the them war with rimu's thing, the folrogay rangers and this piece of shit

You know, if we were elite, we'd have to have one of the old tier list guys with us.

On the other hand, have fun fighting my KOUHAI with his MUSCLES and GREEN SPANDEX powers.

is it because we're elitists?

:(

Elitism is the least of your worries.

We are allies, you and I, sharing the common goal of the Folgores' destruction! Join with me, and we will remake this world in my image.

We would be foolish not to accept an alliance from one such of you. However, we question what exactly "your image" would entail.

On the other hand, have fun fighting my KOUHAI with his MUSCLES and GREEN SPANDEX powers.

We care not for frivolous costumes or flexing.

I miss the days people didn't run around calling any group of friends an elitist clique.

The Folgores aren't online that much anymore due to real life things. We just had to deal with a single incident online, and just had to get together out of fun. The only elitist is Shin, because he can totally get away with it.Except for LTC, because Horace keeps beating him.

I miss the days people didn't run around calling any group of friends an elitist clique.

i miss the days when you didn't post

checkmate

We would be foolish not to accept an alliance from one such of you. However, we question what exactly "your image" would entail.

Trust in me, and we will have a deal. You will not dislike my image, I assure you.

does this have any connection to nWo

No, brother.

The Folgores aren't online that much anymore due to real life things. We just had to deal with a single incident online, and just had to get together out of fun. The only elitist is Shin, because he can totally get away with it.

i'm not actually calling you elitists please be less srs on a joke, if that was the case I would already have brough the term circlejerk out, and channelled Boney.

Trust in me, and we will have a deal. You will not dislike my image, I assure you.

We will have to trust you. Very well.

Edited by Tryhard

We are gathered today to announce the arrival of a new organisation. A better organisation, that will take care of the corruption and strife that has been created through the forum. If you do not heed these words, you are a fool. Our system is poorly supervised by a group of out-of-touch so-called "heroes" called the Folgore Rangers. They are unnecessary and inactive.

Our goals are simple:

1. The annihilation and destruction of the Folgore Rangers. Above all else, we have this in mind.

2. The mockery and criticism of any and all posts of "poor-quality" in the forums.

3. Defending ourselves from any and all organisations that would try to harm us.

We keep our identities to ourselves and seek no glory in proclaiming ourselves as heroes of justice. While it may be named after its founding member, be certain that I desire no fame or fortune for our undertakings. My words should prove as much. We welcome anyone who would be dedicated to our cause. Obstruct, and you shall be our enemy.

That is all, my friends.

Rangers, we shall not stand for this. We shall not sit down for this either!

Quickly, Rangers! Pop the popcorn! Our seats cannot be filled without buckets of popcorn improperly squeezed into the cupholders!