NFL 2014-2015 Season: Super Bowl Champion Patriots

Anacybele

That Bengals (sorry autocorrect) fumble to fumble recovery for a 11 yd touchdown was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen in my life.

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, the Texans are winning! We need them to beat the Browns too, COME ON TEXANS! My Steelers need your help! ...Even though they kicked your butts. :P

But god damn it Panthers... What the hell has happened to you guys? I mean EVERYBODY, not just Cam Newton being utter shit lately aside from his rushing skills. :( What happened to the Cam that pulled me in as a fan?

EDIT: Wut, JJ Watt is playing receiver now? What's with defenders suddenly becoming offensive players these days? First I see Ben trying to throw to James Harrison, now this. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Wow, the Texans not only beat the Browns, they blew them out! Yay. ^^

Now my Steelers just need to make sure they get those Titans out of their way. They've yet to lose back-to-back games this season AND they have yet to lose a Monday night game in a looong time AND Dick LeBeau is great against rookie QBs, so they have a nice shot, despite it being on the road.

I'm glad I'm going to Pittsburgh to spend Thanksgiving with family, btw, because I'll get to watch them on TV in Pittsburgh for the first time in years! Such nostalgia. ^^

Cards/Lions game is brutal. We have the lead currently but momentum is the entire name of this game.

Lions have a lot of penalties being called against them however.

Daaang, three out of four AFC North teams are .600 in their win percentage, the Bengals being the only ones with a better record. And their record is only slightly better. This is the tightest race in the league right now by far. Talk about a tough division now. o.o

Literally, any win or loss will keep changing up whoever's in first here unless one team stays completely consistent. Please get your consistency straight so that winning team can be you, Steelers...

Edited by Anacybele

Fun fact: the NFC South has the following standings

1. Falcons (4-6)

2. Saints (4-6)

3. Panthers (3-7-1)

4. Buccaneers (2-8)

The 2010 NFC West? The division that sent the 7-9 team to the playoffs? By this point:

1. Seahawks (5-5)

2. Rams (4-6)

3. 49ers (3-7)

4. Cardinals (3-7)

Just some food for thought.

Fun fact: the NFC South has the following standings1. Falcons (4-6)2. Saints (4-6)3. Panthers (3-7-1)4. Buccaneers (2-8)The 2010 NFC West? The division that sent the 7-9 team to the playoffs? By this point:1. Seahawks (5-5)2. Rams (4-6)3. 49ers (3-7)4. Cardinals (3-7)Just some food for thought.

So glad my divsion has improved these past few years haha.

EDIT: CARDS WIN 9-1!

That game was an awesome defensive match.

Edited by Jedi

Oh yeah, I'd like to point out: Raiders are officially eliminated from the playoffs.

One could say they've been eliminated since February 2003, but alas. I believe in technicalities.

Edited by Lord Raven

Wow, I love this new nickname people on NFL.com are giving the Steeler offense. Killer Bs! I mean, it makes total sense, especially if they're in the bumblebee suits! We have Ben, Bell, Bryant, Blount, and Brown for our offensive weapons! Lots of Bs going on there. XD Heath Miller and Markus Wheaton are the odd ones out, but they're still plenty helpful too.

And we need them Killer Bs to show up again today for the Steelers (meaning kill the other team, not themselves...). If they win, I think we snag first place again in the division. And we need to keep if that way if that happens. Fans don't want anymore missing the playoffs and winning the division could show that Tomlin probably has this team pulled together entirely (ie, no more BS inconsistency).

You guys are right, true. Damn that tie game with the Panthers. -_-

Steelers need to sweep the Bengals! And I know they can do it with that high powered offense and if they can get some of their injured defenders back. Especially Ryan Shazier, he was a difference maker on the defensive line. Ike Taylor too, because our secondary wasn't even as good as the defensive line to begin with. And Mike Mitchell needs to stop trying to be Polamalu at the shittiest times.

Edited by Anacybele

I wasnt surprised by the Jets beating the Steelers. I actually expected it.

I was sick to my stomach after the Bills loss to KC last week. Bryce Brown and McKelvin fumbles plus the shitty play-calling and coaching decisions. It is so depressing.

Then the horse shit officiating and terrible red zone play-calling in the Thursday night loss to the dolphins made it all even worse. Orton was called for intentional grounding in the endzone for a safety. That wasnt intentional grounding. The fucking ball landed 5-6 yards away from Watkins. Then in the 4th quarter Gilmore gets called for PI on a perfect pass break-up that clearly wasnt a penalty.

2 games in a row against teams we need to beat for a wild card and we come up short. The Bills need to win out to have a chance of making the play-offs now, and with @denver, GB, and @NE winning out is highly unlikely.

This team has 8-2 or 9-1 talent, but the OC and head coach are holding them back to a 5-5 record.

#15 year playoff drought

I don't think Tomlin is doing something right with the Steelers either. Either that or Todd Haley is the problem. The Steelers honestly have the talent to be undefeated right now given that two of their losses were against bad teams that they should've mopped the floor with and the other two were against teams that they beat in other games. It also didn't help that our defense has been injured a lot. -_-

I don't know if they'd be able to beat the Packers or Patriots though. The Cardinals too if their backup QB isn't bad. But then again, no one expected them to beat the Colts...who knows.

Ooh I'd like to play this game! We're 1-3 in one possession games so we should be 9-1 right now but some untimely miscues by our secondary and uncharacteristic drops by receivers cost us that title.

This team has 8-2 or 9-1 talent, but the OC and head coach are holding them back to a 5-5 record.

Nope remember you guys are starting Orton at QB and he's basically average to below average.. Edited by Lord Raven

Sounds like this Charger team.

Talent to go 13-3 at most.

But injuries are screwing us over and 3 back to back divisional games with 2 teams coming out of a bye.

Yeah, it's amazing how much of a difference injuries can make. Our defense wasn't spectacular even at full health, but they DID perform fairly nicely in some games anyway and while Ike Taylor and Jarvis Jones were still out. But then we lost Ryan Shazier for the SECOND time and Troy Polamalu busted his ankle up. All of those guys were our main playmakers not named James Harrison or Lawrence Timmons. A few other guys have shown potential (Brice McCain, Jason Worilds, and Mike Mitchell to name a few), but just aren't on their level yet. And others just had real issues for some reason (I'm looking at you, Cortez Allen).

Steelers play in almost an hour and a half! Bring back the beasts that crushed the Colts and Ravens!!

Excuse the double post, but this needs to be said...

I was thinking a little while ago, wouldn't it be funny if Zach Mettenberger threw a pick-six on his first pass of the game? Well, that just happened. Holy. Shit. William Gay did it too! His SECOND one of the season!