Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Not for event 'mons, but for regular 'mons, only females can pass down the Poke Ball. If you're into that kind of thing.

For event 'mons, it's "interesting" (for me, at least) to get female ones. Did you know every Gen 6 Charizard and Poke Ball Vivillon event has been male-locked, except the Japanese Pokemon Centre Vivillon and the Japanese Mega Tokyo Shiny Charizard? (Although, I haven't seen enough Olleh TV Charizards to know for sure whether those are male-locked.)

Yup, I know I'm interested in weird things XD

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's also the whole females can't pass down cherish balls thing, so it's probably just for ease of breeding.

Yeah, it was mainly for ease of breeding. 1/8 chance of getting a female let alone getting one with the hidden ability is extremely annoying. I mean, as it is, my luck with the RNG has been awful when it comes to getting a female egg with its hidden ability when the mother has it and it's a 50/50 male-female ratio, and this is only worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news! The Johto starters will be distributed with their Hidden Abilities through Pokemon Bank from Feb. 27th up to Nov. 30th.

Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr are Lv. 50.

Further info can be found on serebii's event database: http://www.serebii.net/events/2015.shtml

Stupid Pokebank..

I wish they released the Samurott/Emboar and Serpiror for X/Y too.I hate how they abandon the older games with events when a new game comes out.

Well, I got my fill of Omega Ruby, just in time for Majora's Mask. Gave game over all, but the lack of diversity in the Team Magma rosters bugged me to no end. I have developed an urge however to give Nuzlock a proper go. I tried it once with a little write up, but it died very early. Maybe I should give it another go.

Edited by Shuuda

The Darkrai event has begun for the UK, it is being distributed through Serial Codes im GAME stores; the end date is apparently on May 2015 but the exact date is unknown due to some confussion. This Darkrai knows Phantom Force and can be obtained on Pokemon X, Y, and ORAS.

I got my Darkrai today.

If anybody wants a spare, let me know. I will be busy until Monday, so I won't be able to trade then. But if you have a PAL copy of ORAS, I can just send you the code.

I've got a pal version of Omega Ruby, and a lazy heart. Please may I have the code?

Edited by Shuuda

What do you want in exchange for the Darkrai?

Ditto.

Nothing; the first three people can have one for free.

Although do you have any past event Pokemon? I'm looking for the old Spring Reshiram to match my Zekrom.