Tomorrow is my final and I can't sleep

Usually I don't worry about assignments but this is a dry business law one and the teacher only has two assignments, the mid-term and the final. I scraped by on the mid-term, and with a few extra credit assignments got enough points to insulate a bad score on one of the five questions that will be on the final. My entire grade is still riding on one single cumulative exam with just five questions. I hate professors that have an assload of asinine homework but the ones that have absolutely none are equally frustrating. :(

read your textbook imhotep

I'm betting it is more likely to bore you to sleep than sitting at your computer complaining to us

e: fuck spelling

Edited by Euklyd

I wouldn't be able to sleep as well. I've got an 88% in Spanish and History, and if I can get those up an extra 2%, I'm exempt from everything but English(which I can't really help, I got 2 Bs already, so exemption kaput).

I'm sure you'll be happy to hear I don't have any exams this semester.

Stop making him jealous.

So the final wasn't tooooooo bad. I was pretty confident in most of my answers except for one, which was about probate. There was a neat extra credit question about capitalization that I think I probably did well on.

did you fail yet can we ruthlessly torment you about your shortcomings now

I hope you step on a Lego

I am very organized when I play with my legos and that will never happen so nyeh

I will fuckin chuck Legos all around your living area when you're not looking you viper

I'm rooting for you, Esau!

Thaaaanks! I'm really confident in my Japanese courses, I'm sure I got good marks there. I'm just worried about this business one. :S