If, your favorite character did not get chosen for SSBU..

I don't suspect Project M U would be made for a while, if at all. If I prefer the vanilla SSB4, I'll play it, but I wouldn't mind Ridley on a PMU.

If Project M's version is anything like Melee, then no, I wouldn't. I really don't like the fast pace of Melee.

I think Ike is going to stay in the SSB roster anyway and Luigi is obviously already in, so yeah. :3

They better add Chrom. Only makes sense going by how they've been doing it so far. Chrom, the updated Ike from Radiant Dawn or Roy/Eliwood

Marth I would have preferred they replaced with Lucina wearing the mask. But then again Marth is the shiet.

there's even less chance of lewyn being added by project m than there is of him being in the vanilla game to start with

given project m's current track record i somehow doubt there'd be a pal-region release for a very long time, so that has to be a no

that aside, as much as i'd love to see roy return, i'm not totally sure that alone would sell me on a hypothetical project m-u, if mostly because of the whole console hacking part of it. i know the actual project m is incredibly simple to use and involves no hacking, but i somehow doubt the wii u has enough holes in it to lend itself to such a clean and easy usage endeavour

that said, the moment they do launch a pal-region project m for brawl, i'll be all over that, and not just because roy is my boy

That "you're" in the title is killing me. T_T

I don't think it's proper to think of Project M as a mod that adds everyone's dream characters. But I would play a Smash 4 Project M mod anyways, since I'm a huge fan of Project M.

it's just a character, I'm not going to be butthurt about it, there are plenty of awesome characters already in, and the nice thing about Smash is that it's a good game in its own right

and I enjoy both Melee and Brawl in terms of gameplay, though I think Melee isn't as fun on a super competitive level just due to how crazy it gets

Then would you play SSBU Project M's version, or no?

maybe

but not only do I think such a thing is way, way off and might not even ever happen

but I definitely wouldn't ditch the originals for Project M

I played Project M but just as a side thing for fun, mainly because of Roy and such, I don't really think less of Brawl or anything nor would i be like "sorry I only play Project M because SSB4 cut out my fave character/doesn't play the way Melee does/whatever"

They better add Chrom. Only makes sense going by how they've been doing it so far. Chrom, the updated Ike from Radiant Dawn or Roy/Eliwood

Marth I would have preferred they replaced with Lucina wearing the mask. But then again Marth is the shiet.

ike didn't replace roy. there was data for roy in brawl, meaning there was intention for him to be in, but he wasn't, due to time constraints. roy is part of the infamous "forbidden seven."

i'd like to see chrom and lucina or plusle and minun as ice climber esque pairs.

Edited by Comet

Considering how much emphasis on gameplay and balancing Sakurai's putting into SSB4, I doubt a Project M for it would even be necessary. He even said it himself that it was going to be an in between of both Melee and Brawl with the flow of gameplay.

Nevertheless, if there actually was something about SSB4 that would require modding, it'd have to be given a new name

If Project M's version is anything like Melee, then no, I wouldn't. I really don't like the fast pace of Melee.

You know, the pacing of Project M Melee's isn't THAT big a difference to not be able to play casually. Yeah, it brings back Melee's competitiveness, but it also adds improvement to the cast, so that practically any one character can square up with another.

For example: I was never able to (or found much difficulty) beat a Fox player with Ganondorf in both Melee and Brawl. With Project M, he learned that day not to fuck with me

also take into consideration that project m took a LONG time to make... while a project m of sorts would be cool for the wii u, i don't know if it would happen, or at least happen anytime soon

... I would still buy it. My favourite character from SSBB Snake won't return in SSB4 anyway. It is no problem, if a character is missing, which I like. There are more than enough characters to find some favourites!

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Ike just got chosen. I'll probably preorder and wait outside the store one hour before it opens while fanboying over SSB4.

Ike's officially in! :D

So all's good here, I got both of my favorites again. Yeaaah! ^^

I know, it was nice that Ike, got in with his RD Outfit. :3

not to mention, he's manly, as fuck. >w<