petition to delete serious discussion

Darros

The single most awful drink ive had is mint fernet. It was half-mixed with warm coke. It almost made me vomit.

The only other bottle around was super cheap vodka. I drank that shit from the bottle. Even that was better than fucking mint fernet.

Imagine horse diarrhoea thats been treated with super intense mint and mixed with warm decarbonated coke, with all the sugar and teeth grating awfulness that implies

Edited by fuccboi

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single most awful drink ive had is mint fernet. It was half-mixed with warm coke. It almost made me vomit.

The only other bottle around was super cheap vodka. I drank that shit from the bottle. Even that was better than fucking mint fernet.

Imagine horse diarrhoea thats been treated with super intense mint and mixed with warm decarbonated coke, with all the sugar and teeth grating awfulness that implies

Ach mein gott 8o

ABSOLUTELY NEEDED EDIT

My body hates beer. I love it but my body says no so i cant have it anymore.

I cant stand tequila either.

My favorites are Crown Royal, mead, a good red wine, and things that taste good but dont make me sick.

tequila is probably the worst drink i've ever had. truly disgusting.

now fireball whiskey on the other hand...

i'm new to beer--what are some good ones? pale ale or lager.

I like Corona. Boags is my favourite but like it's from Tasmania and IIRC Australia doesn't really export much beer that we actually drink ourselves, so

i'm so excited for the tonight show with stephen colbert.

late with this but how can you be? he will be out of character, and the colbert report will be dead

late with this but how can you be? he will be out of character, and the colbert report will be dead

I thought the same thing, but I'm not sure he will be totally out of character. The Colbert character has pretty much been the same character for everything he's done. He will prolly be a bit watered-down based on the show format, but I think he'll still be the same Colbert we all know and love.

he won't be in character, but that doesn't mean he won't be funny. quite the opposite, i think. the man is hilarious.

colbert report had a great run. it sucks, but i'm happy to see change.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/business/media/stephen-colbert-to-succeed-letterman-on-late-show.html?_r=0

he will "play himself"

himself

but i do share your sentiment, change is good. he's probably tired of playing his character and wants people to associate him with who he truly is.

Edited by Richter