Ike's return could mean we're to get a Tellius stage for Wii U! Which would you like to see?

Anacybele

I do think a Tower of Guidance stage could be really cool, especially if some of the bosses make an appearance, especially Ashera.

I hope you exclude bosses like Hetzel and Lekain in your statement.

To be honest I don't want see her in a stage. However it would be better, if Ashera or BK were an assist trophy.

The stage itsself sounds interesting. It would be cool, if spaces appear, which heal you (healstone) or reduce suffered damage by the opponent (cover space).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's not even "Akaneia" in Marth's English game either, it's Archanea. lol

Partially wrong. From what I've seen, it's still Akaneia in Europe. There's a translation chart on the actual site.

Researching is good.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

It's Ylisse in Awakening and as I said, we have an Awakening stage in the 3DS version already. :P

And it's not even "Akaneia" in Marth's English game either, it's Archanea. lol

I agree though, the Tower of Guidance would be sweet. We'll just have to see if Sakurai shows us anything at E3!

Acctually it's Akaneia in the European version, other differences are that Macedon is Medon and Dolhr is Doluna.

Yeah, but the European version translated Navarre's name as Nabarl, so it's scientifically inferior.

Yeah, but the European version translated Navarre's name as Nabarl, so it's scientifically inferior.

and Ceada in the European is Shiida... and no I'm not arguing which version is better, I'm just naming differences.

Back on topic. I think the tower of guidance is would be intresting if they added stage hazards and climbed up as the fight went on (like Lekain and Hetzel & their goons first, BK, the dragons, Sephiran, Ashera and something like that).

Gradually climbing to the top would be awesome! And if you're playing Ike, the part where the Black Knight appears would feel like an awesome throwback. :D

Reading the comments from before, I highly doubt we are getting a stage that is set in Jugdral or any game that doesn't focus on the two or maybe 3 representatives.

Although I would kill for some FE4 reps. The series has so much to thank the game for, and for it to be ignored all these years is a damn shame.

While I could see Marth getting his own stage, it's probably just going to be shared with Regna Ferox, since Marth and Chrom are both in the same land (sort of, tbh Awakening still confuses me on any connections with Marth and Chrom.)

It's much more likely that Tellius gets a stage and I can totally see it happening. I'd like the area where the Greil Mercs fight the Dawn Brigade for the first time, personally. Maybe with cameos of characters on the sidelines.

Tower of Guidance would be interesting, would rather see that than a castle as to not repeat Brawl. Hopefully any floor transitions are done more like Castle Siege or Delfino Plaza rather than vertical scrolling though.