Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strongwilled cant be roleblocked (and i think redirected)

strongman ignores docs, bulletproof, bodyguard, etc

sometimes people apply strong-willed to strongman as well

it's a stupid term and a mafiascum-ism. i wish they had gone with literally anything else. oh well

strong-willed is normally a part of a strongman use, since most SF strongmans ignore protection ~and~ roleblocks. but that's neither here nor there

see back in MY day everybody called strongman "hitman" which was a little bit less confusing (albiet less catchy), but even then nobody seriously considered strong-willed a thing and it didn't matter. so ?????. fuck mafia terminology

bbm: bearclaw claimed roleblocked. draw you're conclusion

also he's not a scumlord unless someone else is. and i doubt that person is, so

well I was trying to see if bearclaw was SCUM who forgot that his claim didn't have a night action >_>

probably just being paranoid whatever I'll send bearclaw my spreadsheet

Anyway I don't know about manix's role

but refa's oc thing can be used strategically as town as far as rolespec goes

the second redirect is still a mystery though and ffm's early defence of refa is alarming

which sucks because I was town reading refa last d phase ;-;

Not sure I like Refa's claim. Have Refa and his other target proved that they can talk to everyone?

I myself haven't gotten a message from anyone verifying the unlimited OC claim yet, even though it's been almost 24 hours since Refa announced the claim and it should be expiring soon.

@GP- Only Refa gets OC. I've spoken to him and enough people have as well that I'm pretty sure it's legit.

one thing I talked to Refa about was his target. Bladescape was easily the worst target out of all the townie-looking people because he's not really friends with anyone else in the game and therefore can't speak on skype and stuff (they'd have to communicate through PMs and whatnot). Okay, he didn't want to target me because he figured I might die, but his logic for not targeting say Manix, was kind of iffy ("some people were scumreading him"). 2 or 3 people not being willing to talk to Manix is still preferable to only 5 people being able to talk to Bladescape in the first place...

Also Refa told me a couple of his reads but it doesn't seem like he's actually trying to push them? He said he thought the scumteam was GP/eury/eclipse and that was it.

something to consider: do we really think no scum would have bussed FFM given how much attention he drew to himself? I guess it's plausible if we're looking at 3-man team.

however SB and I are the only remaining suspects who were on FFM and I think SB is town ?_?

Hetnix, why do you expect there to be a SK over 4 scum? SMS me if you don't want to make it public.

Y'know that crotchety old lady who's constantly screaming about not revealing role-related things unless absolutely necessary? Yeah, I dunno who that is, either. I was targeted with a kill last night. I can't redirect people (actively or passively), so that must've come up elsewhere. However, I didn't send any messages during D1/N1, because I couldn't think of anything useful to say.

I think this implies an SK

also hi, i disappeared for a bit to walk and now i am ded

@prims: based on the strength of FFM's role, i think scum wouldn't bus that whenever possible. but we don't know the other scum roles sooooo

Marth scum amnesiac confirmed.

Seriously though point taken wrt SK. I had actually seen that but then forgot.

I really just want a Refa flip rn.

dead thread

i say we full steam ahead on the refa lynch still and probably get eury tomorrow

don't end the phase until bearclaw has all claims though

GUESS WHO GOT TIED UP WITH STUFF AGAIN? No, I don't have time to do a full reads analysis (mom's here ATM helping me with laundry). Furthermore, I'm going to be busy tomorrow, too, so it's doubtful that I'll make phase end. I didn't anticipate things to be this busy, BUT I also didn't expect drama elsewhere on the boards yesterday.

Since Your Friendly Section Mod was busy with other stuff yesterday, I completely neglected to say anything about that guy I was hounding on for a good chunk of D1. If Refa did any scumhunting whatsoever during D2, I'm miffed that it isn't in the thread. If he thinks I'm scum, I'd really like a chance to answer to it. Don't object to his lynch, because while I believe in holding most role-related things close to my chest, I think suspicions and the like should be public.

Now gimme a bit to compile votals, then get my laundry.

eclipse: from what i got out of him last night, he only really suspected you on rolespec. draw conclusion

saying that, refa still needs to Get In Here, as I requested some many hours ago. i know he's around!

also even after i discussed stuff about potential nightkills which he seemed to agree with me on, it didn't change

(basically it was i thought that bearclaw/euklyd got vigshots when the other died, hence limiting the number of potential townsided killing roles, and the fact that no one had claimed either shot on shinori/eclipse (and poly was the only person to not post, and i quickly struck that possibility out based on play, or the lack thereof).)

eclipse: from what i got out of him last night, he only really suspected you on rolespec. draw conclusion

saying that, refa still needs to Get In Here, as I requested some many hours ago. i know he's around!

Rolespec? The only things I outed about my role were a spent BP and the inability to redirect.

Anyway, have the ugliest votals on SF:

SB: Marth, GP

Eurykins: Me

Refa: SB, Poly, Manix, Prims

If I'm reading this right, then that means that I can swap over to that guy who I wanted lynched alongside Euklyd D1 without ending the day phase early.

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

Unless you guys work out the game in half an hour, consider this my last post of the phase. Real life calls!