Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all claims except Bladescape's.

I don't think the mafia would have a GF for a 1x Cop... Eclipse could be fulltime Cop SK, but then why would she claim BPV Ascetic Item Collector and not Cop?

Dunno if this is still relevant, but I should clarify - I'm initially Lynchproof, and lose this trait when a certain hated player dies, at the same time gaining my night action (which leads me to believe I'm BBM's backup). If I'm killed under certain circumstance, I'll become something that Elie vaguely said might be a stump variation. I claimed ambiguously to BBM in PM so as to discourage trying to kill me, in case he was scum. At no point can I become completely deathproof.

well if eclipse was ascetic then Manix wouldn't have been redirected to her(assuming scum drove her with bladescape)

If it was your normal redirect doing that to Manix then he should've got a failed action result n her instead of wondering why he can't see messages or something IMO.

Item received: none. Apparently, I only get stuff when townies die. I didn't bother clarifying my ascetic last night because it was a one-shot self-safeguard - if I died, my role would've flipped, and it wouldn't have mattered. I suspected a host error, which is why I sent the second message to Manix.

Why would I bother outing the BPV part of a fully passive role if I was anti-town?

As for who's scum. . .I'm out a day phase (as I really wasn't paying attention D2), and with Eury's claim, I'm even more confused. Manix mentioned me and a redirect, and no one's claimed that, so how did I end up being a kill target on N1?

yeah eclipse isn't full ascetic, she only claimed one shot of it

scum's drive was bbm/eclipse, btw

i targeted bbm n1, redirected to eclipse

actually tbh drivekilling is okay. just not the one that would be killing the obvtown player who is likely to be protected being driven onto someone else.

I'm still trying to figure out why, unless scum felt that there'd be protection on me and not BBM, which still doesn't make sense. I'd think that they'd be on you, Manix.

Started with BPV, which would've evaporated the minute I got another item. On N1, got a one-shot safeguard. On N2, nothing.