Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

##Vote: SB

Spent too much time scumreading FFM the entire of last phase only to advocate a Euklynch finally because

" Honestly I'd like to wait a phase or two before it gets used so any strongman kills are used up or lynched, and so we can use it to PoE with better lategame, so I guess I'm fine with not lynching him."

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Edit: Pascal's RolePM has been updated/edited

Edited by Elieson

ok so

Marf is town

BBM and GP are town

bear is town or really, really ballsy

Manix, bladescape and eclipse are prooooooooobably town

this leaves Poly/Refa/Eury/SB who I will be re-reading (though I'll probably just do a thorough re-read in case any of the above is wrong). later tho :effort:

Why is bear town? If it's just because scum would have to be "really, really ballsy" to be less active, that's sort of WIFOMy and I wouldn't clear someone because of that.

Also, is bladescape town to you because he voiced suspicions of FFM in his reads list? I think Eury and SB did the same as well, so we should probably go by the rest of his content first before trying to narrow down the scumteam by PoE.

Poly has very little content and the only thing I'm having an issue with is how he's asked "are we massclaiming" twice, which I guess scum could take advantage of if people started to actually claim in response. Not enough to call him scum, but I wish he would post more.

Also, can someone explain why SB is scum?

I see that his reads change from the first instance where he says FFM and Euklyd are scummy, but he backs off both reads later and votes Marth, but this isn't scummy in itself to me. I think it'd be convenient for scum!SB to act like that (appearing to case a buddy ED1 and support the popular townie wagon, only to hop off towards the end of the day to remove himself from the mislynch wagon) but I don't see what's actually scummy about how he's been playing.

Yo, I'm here and able to OC people again. Need to do some rereading, all I got out of my initial skim was that bearclaw dayvigged scum which makes him the closest thing we have to confirmed town (fucking brilliant Refa, ace detective right here).

Manix, why jump to SB over Refa, who you've been on for most of the game?

What would you approximate is the most likely scumteam rn?

Now, where the hell was I? I'm still distracted, but if I wait for things to "calm down", I'm never gonna get a post out.

That explains the wonky message I got yesterday. While the timing is a little odd (got the message at 3 AM my time, and Shinori wasn't on during then), I think I can chalk that up to Elieson not being here all day every day.

Next up. . .

That's. . .a weird reason to vote for someone. I was a wee bit uncomfortable with Eury's D1 wall post for previously-stated reasons. Two things up with this. First was that SB/Manix mentioned the possibility of a strongkill on D1 (and I had my reasons for stating it like this, which I'll explain in a little bit). Second, self-serving/self-saving is exactly how a certain Doctor acted in Training Mafia - was he scum because of that?

I'd like SB to come back and Say Something, because I had one minor thing on him from D1. Wasn't reading him as scum before I left for the day yesterday, and still not seeing him as such.

please shut up about roles

Y'know that crotchety old lady who's constantly screaming about not revealing role-related things unless absolutely necessary? Yeah, I dunno who that is, either. I was targeted with a kill last night. I can't redirect people (actively or passively), so that must've come up elsewhere. However, I didn't send any messages during D1/N1, because I couldn't think of anything useful to say.

GP: Go see why Terrador subbed out. And then look at his sub's content.

Since Eury can now respond to stuff on her. . .

##Vote: Eurykins

IMO people who could potentially redirect should just claim to bearclaw instead of outing that information.

Just reread and realized bear's vig was public. I skimmed the thread thinking it was a regular vote; my bad.

FFM's reads list.

Notably, he says he's leaning scum on SB, Refa, kirsche and Shinori, and chooses to vote the latter. He may or may not have been told to case buddies, so there's not much for it.

well GP

what do you think of FFM's opinion on Refa changing from "He's always rolled scum he must be town this time!" to a scumread?

well GP

what do you think of FFM's opinion on Refa changing from "He's always rolled scum he must be town this time!" to a scumread?

His Refa read goes from being based on a poor reason ("he's probably town because he's rolled scum so often") to an arguably strong one ("he's scum because of these tells") and if Refa is his buddy, the new read was probably deliberate.

I think it's worth considering that FFM says that he didn't vote Refa prior to the listpost because he didn't want to appear sheepy, which reads like self-conscious scum trying to avoid voting a buddy while not arguing against cases on them.

I've got to finish a video presentation that's due today (yikes!), be back in about two hours or so.

Dunno if I would call Refa scum because at the end of the day what FFM says is independent from what Refa says. The interactions are there but they're not a case by themselves.

##Vote: SB

This is better because his shift in reads wrt Euklyd and FFM feel more solidly scum to me.

It is. Do you disagree, though?

also advocating a scummy person with a scummy role to live to see night 1 is scummy.

I agree with this, and hadn't considered FFM's claim in context with SB's read on him earlier. That contributed to a stronger scumread on SB.

With the exception of his read on bladescape (I still think Terrador's behavior is a null tell, though maybe I don't know him as well as I assumed), I think Prims' list of scumteam candidates is reasonable. And out of the four, SB is the most potentially/conveniently scummy imo.

Dammit. AGAIN. Is the Code of Conduct in some undecipherable language?!

I'll be here, but it's doubtful I'll get anything of note out.

GP are you townreading Prims?

Also it'd be nice if Poly got modkilled because trying to read a player who doesn't say anything or do anything is annoying