Returning characters you're most happy about? (so far)

Tangerine

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you most happy about returning?

• Sonic
    • Olimar
    • Pit
    • Marth
    • Mike
    • Lucario
    • Charizard
    • Sheik
    • Zelda
    • Zero Suit Samus
    • Dedede
    • Diddy
    • Toon Link

Excluding the obvious characters who were always going to make it in. And I added/split up Sheik and Zelda because it could've been considered an unexpected way for them to return.

Edited by Tangerine

ZERO SUIT SAMUS! During the direct, I almost died when Sakurai said she wouldn't be in SSB4.

She's my main. And I mean like my MAIN main. Not only that, but her rocket heels (some people call them jet boots, i like rocket heels) look super! I'm also pretty happy about Zelda. She was my third main. Peach was my secondary, but... when would she EVER be cut from the Smash series? I mean, for real.

lucario since he's been my main since the beginning of time and i pretty much fell in love with him at first sight. he has blue flames! not even you-know-who got that! flames by theirselves are bad@$$, but his are BLUE.

not trying to start another war (we've had enough already), but where's Mike on there?

oh my i can't read :O

Edited by Comet

lucario since he's been my main since the beginning of time and i pretty much fell in love with him at first sight. he has blue flames! not even you-know-who got that! flames by theirselves are bad@$$, but his are BLUE.

not trying to start another war (we've had enough already), but where's Mike on there?

He's fifth from the top.

I never doubted Marth's return, but he's my main and his new design is great so I'm very happy about that.

SANIC and Lucario weren't very far behind though, and Zero Suit's new play style looks cool.

So blue

Edited by SecondWorld

I definitely glad to see ZZS, Marth, I'ke, Lucario, and DeDeDe. Not sure which one I'm the most happy about though.

Edited by Kyea

My vote is obvious. :P

(but why is the forum suddenly turning Ike into "Mike"? It's reading that everywhere for me, even in my own posts when I try to edit them).

My vote is obvious. :P

(but why is the forum suddenly turning Mike into "Mike"? It's reading that everywhere for me, even in my own posts when I try to edit them).

ikr? i thought tang edited my post just so she could change it to "mike..." now to study Mike's frame data because i'm bored...

Edited by Comet

Sonic. With Pit and Ike close behind.

Something was satisfying about seeing my favorite video game character back in the ring of smash as a veteran and proving his detractors wrong, I may not be the best in Smash as the blue blur but heck I'm gonna try again

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, June 4, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, June 4, 2014 - No reason given

(Accidental double post please remove)

Edited by Jedisupersonic