I don't watch the news.

It's not because I don't want to see violence or anything bad. That happens all around us every day, and you can't get rid of it by distancing yourself from what's going on in the world and living in your little utopian bubble. Face the facts. I don't watch it because I'm too lazy to turn on the TV, and I don't know how I can change my Google Chrome startpage from start.toshiba.com(which only really showcases celebrities, I don't want to switch religions anyway) to something like CNN or BBC.

I don't know how I can change my Google Chrome startpage from start.toshiba.com(which only really showcases celebrities, I don't want to switch religions anyway) to something like CNN or BBC.

have you tried looking on the internet...

Good...Good...I'm glad that you wasted typing this so you could get the point across that you don't watch the news. Because it was so important you had to share to the world. Because it was so important that you had to post it as a message board on a forum about a Japanese video game series about permadeath and anime tropes. I'm so happy for you.

the news is always on in my house, so i have no choice but to watch it every now and then.

Good...Good...I'm glad that you wasted typing this so you could get the point across that you don't watch the news. Because it was so important you had to share to the world. Because it was so important that you had to post it as a message board on a forum about a Japanese video game series about permadeath and anime tropes. I'm so happy for you.

thanks for the input. douche bag

Edited by Aizenberg

And I'm glad you wasted time typing that, Danny, because it was so important to be a huge jerk.

Topic seems more fitting in Far From the Forest anyway, so moving.

Edited by Nightmare

I'll leave the forum, then. I don't even play FE anymore.

I'd give you a canned internet response to your post but it's clear you took far less time thinking before typing than the OP. So grats! You win the "I am post quality police" and "I put less effort into things than you" awards! Let's frame them and put up on the mantle-piece :D

it's that time of the month again...

Whelp, most cable news is probably not worth your time anyway.

Maybe listening to it might be more your cup of tea? There are probably some decent places online to listen to the news if you look around a bit. npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org npr.org

Edited by SRC