FE7 LHM + HHM LTC Run COMPLETE - 179 Turns

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the most kills by the end of the playthrough?

2. 2. Who will enter the most battles?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eei-i29g3Cs&feature=youtu.be

4 turns

I left animations on for the first two turns just to showcase that the staff hit really wasn't that high, and to show what Heath and Ninian faced on turn 2 EP.

On another note, I kinda fucked up and Hector is one square short of Killer Axing the Chapter 30 boss, so i'll just have to rig a handaxe crit. I could theoretically backtrack to chapter 28, but I have no desire at all to play that hellhole again, so I'm just gonna rig the handaxe crit.

yeah i was basically planning on having harken rambo through most of the map and then other people clean up the shamans and monks. but harken keeps dying on turn 2 or soon thereafter to the sniper, and keeping him healthy is a challenge because weak units pull combat away from him.

Edited by dondon151

he probably doesn't even orko the sniper either, Heath needed the short spear and has higher strength, I imagine Harken needs at least one speedwing anyway to double some valks and Linus so I think he would double, I forget though.

as for the eclipse druid, I have no idea honestly, because Heath was for sure in KO range. He did have existant hit with Eclipse, maybe his AI prioritizes not dying or something over killing enemies.

and godammmit sands of time definately kills my will to play fire emblem

here's chapter 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFC9MKSiQE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by General Horace

harken doesn't even come close to ORKOing the sniper. i'm pretty sure i'll need to rig a 10% crit for that one to get rid of him on a single EP.

anyway my entreaty for help is still up, if you're interested. i've been pretty busy and most of my fire emblem time has been devoted to commentating and annotating FE6 0%.

once i finish this run i'll see if I can help out, hopefully I'll finish this by the end of the week, but I might put it off because of sands of time

just pm me/post your save and i'll have a look at it probably next week since i'm actually pretty busy this coming weekend

Also for some reason the berserk bishop and sleep bishop would target heath if he didn't have a talisman, but ignored him if he did.

Enemies with status staves need at least 5 hit calculated from their start-of-phase position.

The bishops can have 15-16 magic but need 16 magic to target Heath at that position.

Bishop staff accuracy: 30 + (16 magic x 5) + 11-12 skill = 121-122

Heath without talisman staff evasion: (11+7 res x 5) + (11 spaces away at start of enemy phase x 2) = 112 (9-10 hit)

Heath with talisman staff evasion: (13+7 res x 5) + (11 spaces away at start of enemy phase x 2) = 122 (0 hit)

It doesn't matter that the bishops have to move 3 spaces closer (+6 accuracy) to get Heath in range. If their hit from starting position is less than 5, no staff use.

Also, enemies with status staves will retreat a few spaces if a player unit is close, so a status staff can be used at 0-4 hit as long as the start-of-phase 5+ hit check is passed. I believe your Heath would have been attacked by the sleep/thunder valkyrie if he had 1 more resistance.

You made it look so easy...

EDIT CoD, not Chapter 30. Chapter 30 is, in fact, that easy.

Edited by Refa

im pretty sure you can't use nils in chapter 30, and you definately can't in chapter 31 because he's like IMA HELP and the generic soldier is like NO YOUR SISTER DIED GO HIDE

And i'm gonna be dead honest, I figured out Cog on my 2nd run, I just had to switch Kent's and Marcus's positions because the staves would hit Kent but not Marcus since he had 5 more res. All the staves were like 43 hit at best, so it really wasn't too bad since I think there were only 6? attempts by the enemies? I had a really favourable run with the RNG though for sure.

I'm still gonna slog out Sands of Time since I want more magic levels on Canas and Pent and I want other units to be able to kill stuff in endgame other than Kent and Heath and Canas I guess.

Edited by General Horace

Well, I think i've managed to get priscilla 7 levels in sands of time, which puts her up to 24 magic, along with Pent, and Canas hit 26 magic, which I believe is good enough to 3 turn Victory or Death by just looking at the map. It only costs two warps and a rescue as well, leaving me with 2 rescues and 5 warps for endgame which is uh, alot. I'll try to make use of them though!

EDIT: I finished Sands of Time, and added a poll just for fun. If you pick other, you're probably gonna be wrong, and bear in mind that the total doesn't include Lyn mode!

Edited by General Horace

Yes, she's sitting at 24 at level 5 after chapter 32 here, and she missed skill in her level in Cog of destiny, so it definately did happen, since she had 20 skill going into the chapter at level 2.

61ca894758bb189345c910357f1ec990.png

Edited by General Horace