Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

@Refa: See two posts ago. Not sure either way tbh.

Mitsuki has ignored my defence for the third time now. Watch as she makes the same points against me in her starting D4 post.

Like right now, Manix convinced kirsche to lessen his townread because he went after it hard. Did Elie do that? No.

That might be because Elie is too busy to do that though.

I don't even understand the point of that paragraph, are you defending Elie here? Can you vote someone please where are your reads?

Man I don't even know about BBM and Mitsuki anymore fml I thought I had them solved.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitsuki's reasoning for defending Elie are bad too, he's town because he's motivated and probably can't fake being biased? Also Prims is definitely town over a gutread where is the M brigade when you need them. Basically motivated = town which is just so abusable. Bad =/= scummy though but she should really rethink these reads.

if i had a dollar for every time someone said

and is digging up whatever is bad or illogical in my ISO rather than what is scummy.

this or similar, i'd be pretty rich by now

like, seriously?

Elie's motivation doesn't look faked.

"doesn't look faked" =/= "isn't fake"

also if he's so motivated then why doesn't he have a content post 24+ hours into the day. makes you think

if i had a dollar for every time someone saidthis or similar, i'd be pretty rich by now

like, seriously?

well it's kind of what you're doing

i skimmed his iso. i didn't actually see a whole lot, with darros being his only real read until he went onto elie, for D2. and that wasn't even a whole lot either.

his d1 was the incredibly easy FFM wagon and darros as well.

like prims said, it shouldn't need explaining why comparing one player who's playerstyle is completely different to the other is flawed logic.

do you know what scum do? sheep

i don't think i have to explain this, do i?

this is contrived as fuck. pretty sure exactly what you mentioned would be A Scum Tactic? why would you see elie as not an okay lynch (as evidenced by context) but just a "eh, i'll roll with it" lynch?

none of this has anything to do with bbm's alignment

source

i don't have a problem with this but i went to reread to confirm some things. remember how i said in my first post that #28 read weird? i figured out why, thanks to a scum flip.

this feels like a subtle ED1 buddying. he proceeds to change it to null and then to second on lynch priority over D1, then back to more buddying d2.

for one, that issue was more directed at you than kirsche. but the thing is, is that looking townie off an ED1 interaction may delay people from reading you in depth. which means you don't have to push out great quality content and coast a little. and bbm follows this to the letter, kirsche less so.

this sort of does but i don't find it strong, bbm can explain why and not me

prims:you mentioned this LD2 in regards to bbm. this seems like a fairly decent reason to push bbm as a scumlord, but yet you seem to be pushing him as town/null instead. why is this?

the truth is that bbm isn't actually avoiding content by posting townreads since they're clear stances that can be traced back to him. it's just not productive content. is this BAD? yes, but context doesn't make me think he has scum intent in it

btw motivation is not a towntell. demotivation can be a scumtell but motivation only works as a towntell on very specific people in very specific situations and elie and i are not some of them (i'm perfectly capable of faking an active, motivated presence as scum, see ffta). please stop playing this like a motk game

Fact number 1: I'm vanilla, and hate not even having a shit role like Lynch BG to call my own. I genuinely hate my role with such a passion that I feel like i did in Volcanic

Fact number 2: I just got home and have literally spent the entire weekend arguing with my ex over custody bull shit

Fact number 3: I no longer doubt my Mitsuki read, and don't understand why she has her vote where it is now.I can reasons later after I finish getting Lexi ready for bed

Fact number 4: IMO scorri is scum and Mitsuki is scum, and with darros interactions, I'm more confident in mitscum and only slightly kirschescum. The latter is all gut right now, I'll reread in a bit to solidify it one way or another

elieson would never claim vanilla as scum rofl

that's not even counting the general tone of the post (mad at his role, not making snips at the people scumreading him which I'd expect him to do as scum, outing some reads well he might do that as scum hence my next sentence look down you plebian, etc.)

would like him to explain his reads though

poly why are mitsuki/kirsche scum? like maybe you're too lazy to make a case or whatever but surely you have some reasoning as to why you think that.

I don't think the VT claim means anything at this point, what else is scum going to claim? Claiming to out a PR is only good if your lynch is a foregone conclusion. My personal theory is that this is just a standard role-light game with a bunch of red herrings.

The early claim might be town though.

nah, this is less of a town tell ("only town would claim vanilla!"- bbm 2014) and more of an elieson tell. maybe it's just because most of the games i've played with him have been role madness, but i'd expect him to come up with some insane elaborate fakeclaim as scum, i dunno.

also i don't see why claiming vanilla early is townier? like if he claimed a PR earlier i'd agree, but there's really no disadvantage for scum to claim it.

I don't even think scum has fakeclaims. At the same time, if I was in Darros' position, I would've claimed my role D1 for some easy town cred, so maybe scum is just incompetent. ##shotsfired

Guys help I'm torn between lynching the lurkscum and active obv!scum.

All of you should still sheep me though I'm confident that the remaining scum are Mitsuki/Scorri (p sure at least ONE of them has to be scum) and if not then add in BBM.

kirsche and Poly are probs not scum by the way they were voted by Darros (kirsche vote was an opportunistic and badly timed vote to be called a buss while Poly vote was empty. I guess Poly's null here)

Don't want to lynch Elie honestly because the case on him is more of " You just have posted stuff but it doesn't say much and you need to explain your Mitsuki case more " which isn't really strong IMO.

Poly's null as far as associative reads are concerned; all Darros did was drop a weak ass vote on him with no pressure, no conviction, no nothing. Kind of like he had to get a vote out OK maybe that is slightly in Poly's favor since I don't see why Darros would pick a scumbuddy of all people.

Pretty sure I'd rather lynch scorri at this point, but I should probably reread to make sure. Also lynching someone active could help to give more associative reads if the person does flip town (whereas if we lynched scorri incorrectly it would be like wasting a day) so there's that to consider as well, I guess. Although if I feel way better about scorri than Mitsuki, I'm going to gun for that regardless...

Replying to Kirsche and Marth here.

Actually I did, see: #280.

... that post you linked to justify you had developed on the reads you were holding back is actually a reply to me after I've called you scummy for precisely that.

Srs talk: Sheeping isn't scummy.

Yeah. I'm not calling you scummy for sheeping, I'm calling you scummy for doing barely nothing while trying to look like you're contributing.

I don't buy the Poly clear because as you've said Darros can bus and scum do like to bus early when it's unlikely that there suspicion will be mislynched.

The whole point on Poly is that Darros forgot about his Poly suspicion, not that he suspected him. I think scum would at least remember having scumread and voted their buddy and they'd follow up on that.

1. I already explained why, I think the basis for townreads from BBM was weak and based off of D1 content Idek why you're trying to push this point. Others also threw off townreads off of D1 content but w/e.

This point is about you trying to discredit townreads as a whole here, not about you commenting on BBM's townreads.

2.The same can be said for the way you're scumreading me btw. Btw BBM dropped to the bottom of my lynch priority by the end of D2, what are you trying to push here?

How haven't I been looking at the context and using random scumtells? It's easy to just say that without actually proving anything.

And what does your read on BBM changing have to do with you casing him in a scummy way before?

4. No I didn't say my reads are weak, I said I was sure scorri was my strongest read but now I had to re evaluate my lynch priority. No contradiction whatsoever. Missed the word 'strongest' but the intent was clear, imo.

You implied that your points were weak here.

SEMANTICS POINT:

You keep saying I push certain behaviours as scumtells even though they can be towntells when really major part of your scumread on me uses the same logic, if not the whole scumread.

What does this have to do with semantics. Also, as I've said, I don't see how what you've done can be town behaviour.

- I feel like she could've pushed this same case on me last phase, so I don't know why she's flip-flopping between her cases on kirsche and me. I mean the only new thing about her case this phase is the part where she says I'm using double standards- except she missed the context in which I voted Shinori.

I reread and reconsider my cases all the time. I put together all I had thought during D2 during N2 and considered you scummier than before.

Kirsche was also a lynch candidate and you never considered him, even though you said my case was good.

You're calling me scummy for this, but what's scummy about it?

(i'm perfectly capable of faking an active, motivated presence as scum, see ffta). please stop playing this like a motk game

(you were obvscum that game)

Oh man, it's happening! HYPE GET.

I'm more than willing to put all effort I can in this game to achieve my objectives but I'm not willing to deal with people being jerks to me.

/out