Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

claiming VT

Also I was in no mood to make coherent posts at the start of D4 and felt like I wasn't able to handle mafia but I can't believe the mod decides to employ the modkill mechanic just around this time. And its especially unfair to me if I end up losing as self-aligned.

Poly doesn't play the game for 4 days and he gets a pass but I'm out for a day and modkill is a good idea?

Sheesh

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, then Pascal replaces Poly

Also Marth I was considering modkill for both you and poly but neither of you PMed me and apparently it was you who needed to replace so I'm just confused.

Also if Bluedoom was scum, he wouldn't be mad if he was going to get modkilled since unless there's a 4-man scumteam, he'd lose anyways. ##greatreads

Also I was on limited internet for a week, it's hard to tell exactly how inactive people are when you barely have time to push out votecounts and do backroom modding

Bah I was talking about Poly's earlier activity but it doesn't matter now

I can't really contribute anything more to this game other than my scorrishin tunnel at this point. I'm sorry

##Vote: Scorri

Not really bothered by BBM not voting Poly. Like really, what is the scum benefit to doing so when he's clearly stated he wants to lynch Poly?

Anyways, let's talk about Shin. So his first post complains about my reaction to Mitsuki, and honestly it really was kind of overblown, so that's fine. But then he like doesn't mention anything else about me at all (who he's apparently scumreading) which makes no sense to me. Also his reason for scumreading BBM is really weak land forced lol (for not putting down a vote). Also I explicitly mentioned that I would vote Elieson but I didn't want a quickhammer which ended up happening anyways.

In his most recent post, his read on BBM is baffling. First he says BBM is town, but that BBM's vote being within 15 minutes of Elieson's is...a thing (it comes across as "you're town and my vote looks better than your vote, so I must be town as well"). Also he totally misreps Marth, pretty sure Marth wasn't voting scorri solely because she was inactive (and considering you disagree with scorri on numerous points yourself, surely you can see why other people might have an issue with her). Also his Prims read is a copout, and nothing about his BBM scumread suggests that BBM should be on an equal level as me.

Also not regarding Shin particularly, but Marth doesn't strike me as the guy who'd hard defend his scumbuddy...maybe I'm wrong about this since he hasn't really played many scum games and his play is probably more volatile there, but yeah.

Also Poly's claim makes me think that he's town. Call it a gut feeling. Also what Mitsuki said.

##Unvote

Shin >> Polydeuces = BBM >> Prims > kirsche > Mitsuki > bluedoom > Curly Brace > me

Although I'd only lynch any of the first three today.

Also Shin's at L-2, so noone should hammer him before he can claim (even if he is scum).

so thanks for taking into account that maybe I've got stuff going on in my life guys ;/

seriously, I've been dealing with moving and such for the last little while, so I've been relegated to phone posting for much of the game (and unlike Elie, I'm no good at phone posting content)

tbh I'm kinda wondering if Prims is scum considering how he's so willing to lynch me based solely on me not being here, especially since that's his only reason for doing so and he doesn't seem to be pursuing anything else very much today

BBM could be scum too; Kirsche made a good point a couple pages back about how he seemed to be going for easy wagons (read: people not here at the time), and how he suspected me and yet never voted for me for /reasons/

I'm just going off what I've seen today tbh, I've thrown all my old reads out the window in the wake of Mitsuki's claim.

also yes I should have mentioned my move but even then I've been conscripted into other things such as helping with major cleans of my new place (which is with my sister) so that wouldn't have done /that/ much

Not really bothered by BBM not voting Poly. Like really, what is the scum benefit to doing so when he's clearly stated he wants to lynch Poly?

Anyways, let's talk about Shin. So his first post complains about my reaction to Mitsuki, and honestly it really was kind of overblown, so that's fine. But then he like doesn't mention anything else about me at all (who he's apparently scumreading) which makes no sense to me. Also his reason for scumreading BBM is really weak land forced lol (for not putting down a vote). Also I explicitly mentioned that I would vote Elieson but I didn't want a quickhammer which ended up happening anyways.

In his most recent post, his read on BBM is baffling. First he says BBM is town, but that BBM's vote being within 15 minutes of Elieson's is...a thing (it comes across as "you're town and my vote looks better than your vote, so I must be town as well"). Also he totally misreps Marth, pretty sure Marth wasn't voting scorri solely because she was inactive (and considering you disagree with scorri on numerous points yourself, surely you can see why other people might have an issue with her). Also his Prims read is a copout, and nothing about his BBM scumread suggests that BBM should be on an equal level as me.

tl,dr; really forced scumhunting, weak townreads, and not selfvoting.

actually I just remembered that when I was scum in Villains, which was also an NNR game, I had a Framer shot or something with no Cop in the game, so it's entirely possible it's a red herring.

Regardless mafia wouldn't want to bet the game on the Ninja being there for a red herring and not because town have something for it to counter

Poly should vote his highest scumread. Not sure what to say to BBM, discrediting my case by going "even Manix didn't make this point against me" even though it's entirely plausible for me to have come up with my own reasoning is kinda annoying and scummy. I guess I missed him vote Elie but if anything that shows how little impression his presence was last phase. I'm partially guilty of that this phase but I'm bad and BBM isn't. I guess the point Prims made is a decent wifom defence.

Iunno what to say w.r.t. Shin/Marth, I feel like I should ISO their slots but that's a lot of effort and right now I cbf to do anything, not just mafia. I guess I'd be ok to consolidate on them?

tl,dr; really forced scumhunting, weak townreads, and not selfvoting.

I wanted to vote for me, but I've already been hammered twice this week. Aw yeah!

I don't like how Marth's vote's sitting on me, he even admits himself all he's doing is voteparking. I've seen literally no comments about my content, rather just sticking his opinion on scorri's lack of content. My comment about the vote timing was that it's not particularly fair to say my vote was easy when BBM's own vote followed soon after and didn't seem to get across that Eli was scum, more that he was willing to consolidate.

I never said I was scumreading Refa, that's something Refa's come up with himself. With so few players left, I'd imagine there were only one, maybe two, scum, so I don't think it's unreasonable to have a primary read and two less confident inklings. But Refa wouldn't know, he's not handsome enough!

Poly should vote his highest scumread. Not sure what to say to BBM, discrediting my case by going "even Manix didn't make this point against me" even though it's entirely plausible for me to have come up with my own reasoning is kinda annoying and scummy. I guess I missed him vote Elie but if anything that shows how little impression his presence was last phase. I'm partially guilty of that this phase but I'm bad and BBM isn't. I guess the point Prims made is a decent wifom defence.

Iunno what to say w.r.t. Shin/Marth, I feel like I should ISO their slots but that's a lot of effort and right now I cbf to do anything, not just mafia. I guess I'd be ok to consolidate on them?

I'm discrediting your case by going "even Manix didn't make this case" isn't saying that you can't come up with your own reasoning, it's saying that this reasoning is worse than the case Manix has been pushing on me. AS I'VE SAID TWICE, I DID NOT SUSPECT MITSUKI FOR LONGER THAN SIX MINUTES. I thought she'd scumslipped, voted her, realized she hadn't a few minutes later, and then unvoted. That was literally the extent of my Mitsuki suspicion but you keep talking about Mitsuki being a scumread of mine when she wasn't for longer than the duration of six minutes.

Not saying I was super noticeable last phase, but seriously? You're twisting your own mistake into a reason why I'm scummy.

Whoops, meant to say I was wrong about Mitsuki as well.

Yes seriously. I just don't read desire to scumhunt in your posts last phase. This read is weak but I don't have anything better atm, for whatever reason I can't read Scorri/Shin as anything but null and Marth was a weak townread and I don't really want to lynch him (don't really want to consolidate on him either actually).

if tracker targets the last scum it's game over anyway since they'd see the kill

don't really think VT claim is a towntell

I want to lynch a lurker today so we have readable people in LYLO. I can go Shin over Poly if you really want.