way to see post count

is there some secret way to see post count or something, I remember that being a thing at one point but now I can't tell

I would really appreciate knowing my post count :| I get the whole "posting isn't a competition" thing which is why it isn't publicly displayed, but I should still be able to see my own

Just find every thread you've ever posted in (can be done with search, as long as you are willing to make multiple searches and you move the calendar days to move the window so you can see your whole history here) and then click on the number of posts to see how many posts you've made in that topic.

I'm really helpful right ;)

EDIT-I gave specifics so glaceon's post doesn't completely eliminate the purpose of mine.

Edited by SeverIan

search (members) shows postcounts

of course, that number excludes posts on forums that didn't count for postcounts (like this one)

the mobile skin also shows that number on your profile

Edited by TheEnd

Just find every thread you've ever posted in (can be done with search, as long as you are willing to make multiple searches and you move the calendar days to move the window so you can see your whole history here) and then click on the number of posts to see how many posts you've made in that topic.

EDIT-I gave specifics so glaceon's post doesn't completely eliminate the purpose of mine.

My Content?

search (members) shows postcounts

of course, that number excludes posts on forums that didn't count for postcounts (like this one)

the mobile skin also shows that number on your profile

they did count for a while, i think. didn't they? i remember them counting back in the day

won't work. "my content" doesn't actually list all content from any user if they joined before a certain point. the site was hacked before and lost a shit ton of data. incidentally all of the data where i was 15 and this was my first forum and i want those posts back dammit. fuck you hacker.

won't work. "my content" doesn't actually list all content from any user if they joined before a certain point. the site was hacked before and lost a shit ton of data. incidentally all of the data where i was 15 and this was my first forum and i want those posts back dammit. fuck you hacker.

Oh, really? Sorry about the wrong info.

was this the forest fire of '08? I can't think of anything else... Edited by Comet

was this the forest fire of '08? I can't think of anything else...

uh, maybe? for some reason, all i remember is that in the month of march somewhere between years '08-'10, everything up to that point was lost, and sf basically had to be rebuilt. sounds indeed like a "fire" to me.

A few years ago (I think it was around early/mid 2009), something seriously fucked up with the forum's hosts and we lost 3 months-worth of posts and new members. It's safe to say that Jyosua's been religiously backing up the forum since that incident.

Edit: 2009, not 2010.

This is the initial announcement after it happened: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14588

Edited by Raven