Awakening Birthday Thread!

Integrity

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday Olivia! Since my sister's master file is the only one that actually has you. XD

Let's see.

• A Surge of Strength and Luck (OMG)
  • 11 EXP (A bit of a waste... you're at level 30).
  • Aversa's Night (WHAT.)

Frederick and Gerome's birthdays are next! <3

I'm gonna write an Awakening Birthday Special 2 for Freddy Bear to go with the first one I wrote for my Avatar and Morgan (since they share the same birthday due to me sharing the same birthday as Morgan). :3

I also decided to view Olivia's C support with Inigo today. OMG, that was freaking adorable. Definitely a happy birthday to you, Liv. ^^

Thanks for Wolt's Bow, Olivia! :newyears:

A Ruby Ribbon hair accessory.

Well, girls and hair decorations... Oh, forget it. You know where I'm going with this.

I understood a wee bit too much of that. . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Uh. . .I mean, happy birthday Olivia! Got Def/Res (WTF) and an Imposing Axe. . .which she will pass on to her husband, Libra (that's what I'd expect out of my mom, too. . .)

..."Frederico"? Where did that come from? xP

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDY BEAR! :D:

And for the second birthday special conversation I had mentioned before! Featuring my Avatar, Chrom, Lissa, Morgan, and I've added in my fan daughter for Frederick to this one too. ;D

[spoiler=Fire Emblem: Awakening Birthday Special 2: Frederick's Big Surprise]

Frederick: I wonder why Kelli asked me to get all of this firewood and bring it to the barracks this late in the evening. Ah, well, I don’t mind since it’s for her. She is my wife, after all. *smiles as he opens the barracks door to start bringing in the wood*

All the Shepherds, Morgan, and Antoinette: SURPRISE!

Frederick: *drops the firewood as his eyes bulge wide* Huh?!

*the room is decorated with a table, balloons, a chocolate cake, and some wrapped boxes while a party banner hangs from the ceiling with the words “Happy Birthday” and Frederick’s name on it*

Kelli: *rushes over to give her husband a hug* Happy birthday, honey!

Frederick: Wha…?

Morgan and Antoinette: Happy birthday, Father! *they give their father a hug as well*

Chrom: Yeah, happy birthday, Fred!

Lissa: Happy happy birthday, Frederick! *jumps up and down while wearing a festive hat* Are you surprised?

Frederick: …I-I’m totally stunned! You all prepared and threw this party just for me?

Kelli: Of course we did, Frederick! Because we love you!

Antoinette: We love you very much, Daddy! You deserve a big party!

Morgan: Yeah! I may not have any memories of you, but what I know now is amazing!

Chrom: Frederick, you’ve done excellent service to us for several years! You deserve a big thank you every now and then. And what better day to do that on than your birthday! *smiles*

Frederick: Oh, but you didn’t have to do all of this. It IS my birthday, but…

Lissa: Oh Frederick, come now! Like Chrom and Annie said, you deserve it for everything you’ve done for us!

Kelli: That’s right, Frederick! I asked you to get that firewood not only so we could set this up without you discovering it too early, but also so we could celebrate outside by a campfire. A lot of this was my idea, but Chrom added to it too.

Chrom: Yeah, I went and found Morgan and Antoinette while Kelli picked out all the decorations and such, since she’s gotten to know you quite well at this point. We considered using the palace ballroom, but then decided that would’ve been too obvious, haha.

Antoinette: And Morgan and I came all this way just for you, Father. *smiles excitedly*

Frederick: I…I…I’m honored, everyone. Thank you so much! *tears of joy form in his eyes and he wraps his arms around his wife and children and then Chrom and Lissa*

Morgan: Heh, Dad, you’re squeezing a bit too hard again.

Frederick: Oh! Sorry about that. I’m just so happy.

Antoinette: It’s alright, Daddy. By the way, Chrom and Mother want you to have our presents right now!

Frederick: What? You all didn’t have to get me anything, really.

Kelli: But we did, Frederick, because we wanted to do that too! I’ll go first. I got you this! *holds out a little bottle Frederick had never seen before*

Frederick: Oh? What is this?

Kelli: Read it and find out! *winks*

Frederick: Okay… “Campfire Color Magic. Pour a little onto your campfire and the flames will change colors!” Wow, that’s incredible! I want to try this out tonight!

Kelli: Hee hee, I knew you would like it! You always did love making fires.

Frederick: Yes, that I do. *smiles*

Antoinette: Daddy, Morgan and I put our money together and got you this! *hands her father a small wrapped box*

Morgan: Yeah, open it! Annie said you really like these and she thinks they’re great too!

Frederick: Oh? *unwraps and opens the box to find two new bow ties, one colored a dark purple and the other a dark blue, both with the letter F sewn onto the ends* Bow ties! New ones! Yes, I do indeed like wearing these! And the colors match what you two are wearing now.

Antoinette: That’s the point, Father! So you’ll never forget us no matter what.

Frederick: …That is really sweet of you two, Antoinette. Thank you both!

Morgan: Aw, you’re welcome, Dad!

Chrom: Now for mine and Lissa’s gift. Fred, we present you with this! *pulls a sword from behind the door*

Frederick: …Wow. That sword is magnificent! And the design looks like it’s based on my armor.

Lissa: Exactly! We decided you deserved a special sword of your own. You can even name it whatever you like. *grins happily*

Frederick: I don’t know what to say. Thank you so much! I think I will call it Amouri. It comes from two words that mean love *looks at Kelli* and friendship. *looks at Chrom and Lissa*

Chrom: Aw, that’s so kind of you, Frederick. Thanks.

Kelli: Yeah, how can I not smile at the idea of you naming it in our honor?

Frederick: What better way to thank you all for such a wonderful day? I have amazing friends and a wonderful family.

Chrom: That means a lot to us, Fred. It really does. *large smile on his face*

Frederick: I’m glad, milord. Very glad. *returns the smile*

Lissa: Well, now it’s time to light up the cake and then let you open everyone else’s gifts!

Kelli: Oh, wait, there’s one last thing I want to give you, my love. *smiles lovingly at Frederick*

Frederick: Oh?

Kelli: *throws her arms around her husband’s neck and presses her lips against his*

*Frederick returns the gesture after being slightly surprised and presses Kelli against his torso*

Kelli loves her knight in shining armor! ^^

I'll boot up my game and see what Frederick gets in the morning. :3 But I adore him forever and always! :wub:

Gained a surge of Spd and Def.

Gained 25 EXP.

You got a Dying Blaze.

Alright I guess. The Spd helps and the Dying Blaze is well, not very good. I wish I got a Rift Door.