Help me out here, SF

ZemZem

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just. Talk. No pretenses or anything, because the fastest way to get a girl the hell out of your life is to give her the impression that you're doing things with an ulterior motive.

Just. Talk. No pretenses or anything, because the fastest way to get a girl the hell out of your life is to give her the impression that you're doing things with an ulterior motive.

Don't listen to this advice OP. Give the girl the impression that you're trying to manipulate her. She'll think you're mysterious and be all over your d

Don't listen to this advice OP. Give the girl the impression that you're trying to manipulate her. She'll think you're mysterious and be all over your d

I don't think I can pull that off. ^^;

if anything l'll follow Stoly's advice

But thanks to you all, I know what to do.

If possible, try to hang out with her with your/her group of friends along with her the first couple of times, so things aren't so awkward. Maybe go see a movie, an amusement park/fair, or a restaurant together as a group.

As for how to get her to hang out with you, just call her, ask her how she's doing and what's she's been up to and what upcoming plans you have, while also mentioning what you've been up to and your upcoming plans. Hopefully, she'll offer to have you join in on her plans or she'll ask to join whatever future events you're planning to go to. If she doesn't, I guess just ask her yourself while not sounding too insistant on it. I hope that's a solid enough plan in terms of "going for it" the right amount, since I usually end up on "going for it" a bit too much.

Also, unless she's the one that suggests it first, DO NOT suggest going swimming at a pool/lake/beach, because that'll come of as perverted with her being in a swimsuit and all.

Though if she does suggest it first and you actually do get to go swimming with her, DO NOT let her see your bulge that results from you seeing her in a swimsuit. And if she does, hope like crazy she takes it as a compliment and doesn't get disgusted enough at you to kick that bulge.

[bad advice]

No. Stop overthinking shit.

Be a friend first and foremost. If there comes a point where you both feel comfortable in a relationship, then that's good. If she doesn't feel comfortable with that, then it isn't a defeat - just accept it for what it is.

Also, unless she's the one that suggests it first, DO NOT suggest going swimming at a pool/lake/beach, because that'll come of as perverted with her being in a swimsuit and all.

Though if she does suggest it first and you actually do get to go swimming with her, DO NOT let her see your bulge that results from you seeing her in a swimsuit. And if she does, hope like crazy she takes it as a compliment and doesn't get disgusted enough at you to kick that bulge.

what

If possible, try to hang out with her with your/her group of friends along with her the first couple of times, so things aren't so awkward. Maybe go see a movie, an amusement park/fair, or a restaurant together as a group.

As for how to get her to hang out with you, just call her, ask her how she's doing and what's she's been up to and what upcoming plans you have, while also mentioning what you've been up to and your upcoming plans. Hopefully, she'll offer to have you join in on her plans or she'll ask to join whatever future events you're planning to go to. If she doesn't, I guess just ask her yourself while not sounding too insistant on it. I hope that's a solid enough plan in terms of "going for it" the right amount, since I usually end up on "going for it" a bit too much.

Better tell her to wear nothing but thick baggy clothes as well

Better tell her to wear nothing but thick baggy clothes as well

But that would be obviously creepy; you need to hire one of her friends to tell her to do so.

EDIT: I feel like this deserves a

(´・ω・`)

Edited by Euklyd

what

holy shit

Don't ask other people about it. If you need other people to assure you of your feelings or orchestrate the relationship for you, the odds are not good that it will end well.

Also, take the chance, in general. You will regret missing out on an opportunity more than taking a bad one many times out of ten, in my opinion.

Edited by Makaze

No. Stop overthinking shit.

Be a friend first and foremost. If there comes a point where you both feel comfortable in a relationship, then that's good. If she doesn't feel comfortable with that, then it isn't a defeat - just accept it for what it is.

If you're talking about the non-cross out text I wrote, fair enough. I've personally never been too good at relationship stuff and I always overthink it.

But if you're talking about the crossed out text, that was just my attempt at some humour since this is FFtF after all. I guess I shouldn't have wrote that either way,,,

it made you come off as super creepy. haha

it's alright, though. a few years ago my teacher read my paper to the class because it was really good, but failed to laugh at my expertly placed and hilarious joke. when confronted he said, 'oh. oh, that's not funny,' in front of the class (about 80 of us). better luck next time is what i'm trying to say, friend.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

it made you come off as super creepy. haha

it's alright, though. a few years ago my teacher read my paper to the class because it was really good, but failed to laugh at my expertly placed and hilarious joke. when confronted he said, 'oh. oh, that's not funny,' in front of the class (about 80 of us). better luck next time is what i'm trying to say, friend.

At least your paper was still really good!

Did people actually think I was serious about the crossed out text? =/

I mean, I wouldn't have crossed it out if I was actually serious about it and not many girls would kick a guy in that area in reaction to seeing that. Not unless he's doing something else (like saying really creepy things to her) to warrant that.

i did. people don't always use the strike-line for humor!

but while we're on the subject, op, take said girl out on a boat. real far, to the middle of the ocean. after you're both comfortable with each other, invite her to your room. she can't refuse, because of the implication.

[spoiler=scene i'm referencing for those that don't know. i highly recommend watching this show.]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar9spNzOFPk

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Kick that bulge, untz, untz! Kick that bulge, untz, untz!

Edited by SeverIan