Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i offered to hammer scum and it doesn't get much more pro-town than that. sell me on cam. why would the votals when weapons switched to him and left leave weapons feeling secure his buddy would make it? i'd go as far as to argue that weapons' vote was what made cam's wagon into a legitimate lynch possibility at the end of day 1.

I already did here. Weapons clearly gave off the message that Cam wasn't a "good replacement" so it's just as likely that he decided to bus a buddy that he didn't think was going to last long. I don't like how you're PoEing Shin/Poly/Proto as scum and treating Cam as clear based only on his interactions with Weapons and ignoring the rest of his play, you're doing the same "catching scum through interactions is easier" crap that I did in ITTD ignoring sk!scorri and all it did was fuck me over when I decided she wasn't worth blocking because she wasn't scum with GP. idk if Cam is mafia or sk or something else because the interactions with Weapons are null but he's definitely not going to flip town based on his play and you should read my case instead of handwaving him.

@Proto: Poly didn't only claim an unlikely role, he also cleared the FFM/Shin slot which would make no sense unless they were buddies, and would be the worst idea considering that they'd almost 100% be lynched after Poly if he flipped scum.

That's not the only thing though and I've said this before, the way Poly tried to cc BBM before he clarified that his cop claim was actually masons comes across as town not because of what the actual claim was but because he was really immediate in claiming in reaction, and that's not something many scum would do without prior discussion. Pretty sure his "uh no I wasn't actually claiming cop let's just forget that" is just town!poly being paranoid that he'd get killed over his role too (see: ITTD where he was certain he'd get NKd after claiming vig)

Poly should get back here and claim his target, if he didn't target me he should do it tonight. Meanwhile we can just lynch Cam and actually hit scum.

bussing a partner who is most likely an ascetic/PGO in a rolemad game when they're not even a viable wagon before your vote is a total waste so no, the interactions with weapons aren't null in context. lynching and roleblocking are not the same things either so that's a pretty shitty comparison, if it turns out cam -is- the SK i'm content lynching him once scum has been dealt with but even as is i don't find him suspicious. the :meta:case is bad (hell, "X isn't playing like they did in a town game" which is awful by default, worse than "X is playing like they did in a scum game", because circumstances vary game-to-game) because cam is naturally an apathetic player and while he can be more motivated at times nothing i've seen him post is out-of-character for town!Cam. i don't see scum intent anywhere and the interactions w/ flipped scum paint him in a favorable light

also there is no reason poly would need to genuinely counter claim if he knew he was naive which undermines the point of the cc entirely.

Is it bad that I think Poly is probably town but still want to hammer him anyways?

fsr I thought Refa was the last mason, which is really dumb in retrospect considering BBM was "vanillizer cop" and Refa pretty much proved/claimed persuader.

I'm townier than the other masons. ##comeatmebro

Is noone else bothered by Proto's weak ass town read on Cam? He's just as guilty as tunneling as Poly (to be fair, his points are more well reasoned and better overall), and his other content just strikes me as being there for the sake of being there. I also don't like how he's questioning Poly so much about his role. I mean the questioning's fine, but it bothers me that he's assuming Poly's role is legit (and lol @ naive cop being a scum role). Also don't like how he casts suspicion on Prims for...acting the exact same as him? Why aren't we lynching him again. ;/

I was townreading Cam because of associative reads, but I do agree that he has been kind of coasting these past two days (...although I may have been kind of doing the same today whoops). Vhaltz also brought up a good point about him not being as active (not in an activity sense but more that when he's town he asks questions 'n' shit). Still, Vhaltz, if he was scum and said he was busy, I don't see why he'd immediately prove himself wrong when he didn't even defend himself or do anything to make people think he was townier. I do agree that it's more likely that he's the SK over Mafia (like his play hasn't been scummy, but it's been more...subdued?)...which is why I don't think we should lynch him today (SK's rool).

Something kind of bothered me about Prims, but I'm not sure if it's a slip or me being overly paranoid. Will make the quote block next post.

tl;dr get off Poly and let's actually lynch scum

also @BBM/Blitz did Xin ever say anything about the "one of the masons actually has a knife tee hee" part of her PM?

Who is Cam's scumbuddy?

Also I just realized that there was only kill last night because scum probably hit the SK's BPV. Haha, sucks to suck!

Polydeuces (4): Proto, Cam, Polydeuces, Prims (L-1)

Cam (2): Vhaltz+Mitsuki, Blitz

Proto (1): Refa

Voteless Illuminati (3): Shin, Manix(???), BBM

You have 31 hours and 50 minutes.

So keep in mind that scum did have a Rolecop.

I wanted to just shoot Cam immediately because of the ED3 reply to him but Cam is probs not Weapons' buddy due to the way Weapons was posturing about not voting Cam D1. Weapons also never answered my argument.

##Shoot Shinori / Eurykins
##Vote: Proto

watch as this kills me

And Prims shot Shinori/Eurykins, who did end up flipping as Lover. While I can buy that as a coincidence, it's just weird that he said "watch as this kills me". Like, why would he assume a shot would kill him as town?

welp
my flavor character is female so it'd be pretty funny if I was his intended target.

With that in mind, this just makes this look worse? I mean, this is all assuming that Shinori did get rolecopped on N1. Also also, host meta but I don't think SB would make a useless role that would only screw over town if it was used correctly.

I kinda feel the same wrt Poly because I feel like I'm arguing with a brick wall and Poly isn't helping his case by ragequitting =/

I'm pretty certain Proto is the most likely Cam buddy because his defense of him was pretty awful and came out of nowhere, like I said earlier it felt like he was dismissing Cam more as an excuse to focus on Poly than as an actual read (this is actually the same thing you're mentioning in your post you dolt). If not Proto then Prims because I feel like he wouldn't be this thick-headed about lynching mafia before ITP since they're all scum anyways, but I haven't really looked back at other people's interactions with Cam because I wanna get the flip first.

Refa you should vote Cam with me.

I think if Prims was scum, it'd have to be with Proto. There's no way he'd hard defend his buddy like that as scum (there's no way he's SK).

Maybe. Still think Proto is worse, though.

Actually fuck it, since noone else is up to lynching Proto, sheeping (BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).

##Unvote

##Vote: Cam

While I can buy that as a coincidence, it's just weird that he said "watch as this kills me". Like, why would he assume a shot would kill him as town?

this was a joke because it's CONSPIRACY MAFIA and a bastard game where theoretically my gun could backfire

Also I just realized that there was only kill last night because scum probably hit the SK's BPV. Haha, sucks to suck!

Why would you conclude that this happened instead of both scum and SK shooting Xinnidy unless you're SK who got shot by scum? Also, scum wouldn't have Weapons' N1 result since he was shot that night.

this was a joke because it's CONSPIRACY MAFIA and a bastard game where theoretically my gun could backfire

Why would you conclude that this happened instead of both scum and SK shooting Xinnidy unless you're SK who got shot by scum? Also, scum wouldn't have Weapons' N1 result since he was shot that night.

Oh, makes sense I guess.

That's possible, too. It was more supposed to be a joke than a legitimate thing. Man, SK Persuader would be an awesome role though. I could achieve parity one day sooner!

Also it's kind of annoying that both Shin and BBM have been on but have done even less than me today. :V

Isn't shin like traveling or something?

Also Blitz can you clarify the QT circumstances wrt the infiltrator hint in the pm? Like who brought it up first, and what the other PMs say wrt who has the knife or whatever. Xin's PM said she was the eldest and one of the younger ones had the knife, what did the others say? (paraphrasing obviously, don't quote anything)

guh motivation is slowly returning

I don't expect I'll have content up for a little while since I have things to do today but for now I'll ##Unvote so that quick hammers aren't a thing

also my issues earlier in the phase stemmed from something outside of the game seeping into my general mindset and thus affecting my play, so I apologize for that

mobile formatting sucks

##Unvote

also as for the specifics of what I'd get that indicates that I'm Naive Cop, it says that everyone that I'd investigate would come up as innocent

FFM however scanned guilty because of his miller modifier, thus confirming that he actually has said modifier

I have to reread on people, but I'm a little less confident in scum!Proto because he's actually making an effort in looking for scum now; even if the one in his crosshairs is me, effort is still present now so I'm a bit less comfy with this lynch

also something I noted in my ISO before: Weapons pushed Cam hard as scum, and ultimately flipped scum himself

now, I've never played with scum!Weapons, but I doubt he'd bus that hard right away and Cam's post still read like townie posts to me so I'm not too interested in lynching him unless I find something when I actually reread him