Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I idled because I was under the impression nothing would get done

that and I actually forgot I had an action in this game for a while and only sent it in a couple hours before N2 deadline

it's a ~~*secret*~~

I'm not a PGO because I would've CC'd eclipse/Cam ages ago so don't worry

also you might as well do it if you're not doing anything with your action anyways, if you don't want to do it it's fine but it'd be really dumb

I idled because I was under the impression nothing would get done

that and I actually forgot I had an action in this game for a while and only sent it in a couple hours before N2 deadline

hey pointlessly idling is my shtick get your own :<

it's a ~~*secret*~~

I'm not a PGO because I would've CC'd eclipse/Cam ages ago so don't worry

also you might as well do it if you're not doing anything with your action anyways, if you don't want to do it it's fine but it'd be really dumb

Vhaltz claiming Siren.

sorry guys I've been busy the last few days

ANYWAYS

##Vote: Camtech

I changed my mind about the Weapons interactions. I was reading Kirby to see how Weapons posts were there, and he didn't have many qualms bussing. Also in retrospect I feel he is impulsive enough to swingvote his buddy into getting lynched- see NSFMM3 quickhammers. While he was town there, I think that it would be there regardless of alignment.

Other than that I feel like Cam's content has been like 80% Poly recently, and when pressed about the townier things that Poly has done, I feel like he's just sidestepping the questions.

Okay reading Proto's long post about Poly, it still doesn't explain why bother claiming a cop or anything like a cop when you can just claim some other role. If cop was a fake claim given to mafia, Weapons would be the one claiming it, not Poly (talking about D3 here) and he D2 just sounds like he wanted to out the role and be done with it instead of keeping everyone in suspicion.

Note: I DO NOT think Shin is the least bit clear for a stupid miller claim and being proven as a miller

I also agree that Cam probably should claim (I think I would still like him lynched regardless though or Proto)

@Refa, I do not like how Proto's only actual read is on Poly and no one else, but I don't think it will be possible to lynch him cause I can only see upto 3 votes on him.

@Vhaltz, Prims can be very bull headed at times when he is attacking people (and the same goes for me, but I defend town reads and some of my best best mafia moments are arguing about reads with Prims when taken too far) so, it is actually a null tell (maybe slightly a towntell too, lol)

@Poly, I better not hear you are idling with your role again, you must have gotten it for a reason, so, use it.

@Whoever asked, our QT specifically stated that we might not be able to trust one another. BBM was the first to ask for flavors of what our characters think of his and when we came online, he wasn't around. Then me and Xinnidy started talking around flavor speccing when we pretty much exchanged flavors and later BBM came and told us his.

(I didn't realize this earlier but) everyone of our flavors hint the existence of a different type of threat among us, as you saw Xinnidy's PM, it says she found a knife and she didn't know under whose bed (signifying the existence of a SK), mine tells me I overheard one of my brothers talking to some shady looking fellows (signifies the existence of mafia) and BBM's flavor iirc says he found the two of us talking in secret and when we say him, we hid (or something like that, which signifies existence of a cult), meaning each one of our PM's warn us of the threats running around this town, but they sound like they are warning us of one another.

Also, Refa, I think the SK has a kill on odd nights only (referring to the OP where one kill took place on N2), which is probably why there was only only a single kill.

also, Proto should out some reads on other people with Shin and Cam doing the same.

In all honesty, I totally understand why you'd not believe the claim, but is there anything else to say about me? I'm looking at both wagons and I'm not liking either of them. I'm kinda caught up with stuff so I'll do stuff in the morning - I'm unwilling to make a vote because I'm pretty much deciding who to lynch at this point.

I wasn't legitimately going to hammer but if you're going to softclaim non-town when threatened then ok that's cool.

does anybody have anything to say before I hammer for real?