Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juliette wasn't even playing at the time of that post being made you lying fuck

well the cancer spread to you two and then infected this game and now it's no longer there >_>

No it's not even a certain MYLO is it. If we lynch town redirect the kill to scum we would be at 3-2 and be again in potential LYLO.

Okay so claims up to now.

SB: Martyr

GP: Doc

Eli: Hijacker

Me and Ace:Vanilla

Kirsche and FFM: Haven't claimed yet/been on yet/whatever

Wait can you redirect the kill? Oh god, so much I'd rather know.

Docblock/Hook won't matter because if we ML today it's parity @ 3:3, and even if they don't kill successfully, hurpaderp parity means mafia wins

Every night, you may reply to this role PM with “Night X: Direct <user1> to <user2> with Lightning!” You will use your lightning tome to bring down devastating attacks around <user1> until they target <user2> instead of their intended target for the night.

Since it looks like this literally forces X to target Y instead of Z, even if they were targetting [No One], i still assume that my Hijack is what's causing "Potential".

I woke up from a nap and this is the first place I came...what's wrong with me.

Guys I finally found scum.

##Vote: GP

I'm doc you scrub, I reclassed N2 and protected Randa N3 (felt FFM wouldn't be shot due to the popular opinion on FFM). Frankly I'm not surprised after her shenanigans late last phase. I'll probably write up a case that isn't just "lol she counterclaimed me" but not right now.

Moving on, assuming 2 male scum and 2 female scum, and assuming every role started in play (which makes sense because of numbers), SB is probably town based on rolespec as scum!matyr doesn't make sense? Unless it matyr's actions as well as kills. Regardless we also have 6 people claiming to have started the game as a male soldier (GP, me, FFM, Ace, Randa, Rein/Juliette) and assuming there's a scumloldier, it would seem that scum are choosing to hide here, assuming 3 town male soldiers. This also means SB is town regardless of if Martyr is a scum role. It also means I was wrong about at least one of Randa/FFM which is par for the course at this point I suppose.

So at this point I'm gonna just ignore Eli and SB for the chart on claims.

Male soldiers(never reclassed): Me, FFM, Ace

Male Soldiers(Reclassed): Julliette (Cav), GP(Doc), Kirsche(Doc)

So one of GP and Kirsche has to be scum.

In addition one of me, FFM and ace has to be scum.

And then we still have one more that we can't precisely pin by claim.

I'm inclined to believe Kirsche at the moment. I've read him as town the entire game. I think both had interactions of note with FFM yesterday.

I'm a bit concerned on how hard Kirsche is defending FFM, but I kinda understand why. FFM does seem like an easy lynch to just hop on at this point so maybe thinking we're letting scum coast off an easy vote.

It's a bit weird that GP hasn't really given a strong scum read on FFM up till now and votes. She could easily tie it up on beli who she had voiced suspicion on since day 2.

Kirsche might be defending, GP might be bussing.

I'm not gonna vote though. In the case that GP is scum it lets at least one member remain hidden if they quick hammer. In the case that Kirsche is scum it allows his 2 buddies quick hammer.

Nobody vote Eli cause if we botch this he's the only one who can save our asses.

meh, figured I might as well do it now and save myself the effort later.

[spoiler=GP is scum]

I've already talked about how her D3 was really bad. Her FFM vote was poorly backed and is a late hop onto an easy wagon, her Randa read is a disaster, excusing a weak read on never seeing him play like this before and is just taking the fence until a more convenient time. It's also interesting to note that while both Randa and FFM were null to her, she dismisses Randa from being scum for basically no reason and is leaning town on Ace for reasons undisclosed.

Working backwards, her D2 Kinumi case:

This post by Kinumi feels insubstantial. I see two game-related thoughts expressed in it:

1. Kinumi thinks Randa is probably scum because Darros was lynched by the influence of Randa's scumbuddies. Without a vote analysis that specifically points to people on the Darros wagon as possible scum through interactions, there's nothing that makes Randa more likely than not to be scum.

2. Kinumi agrees with the FFM cases. Nothing original. At best, a reason to sheep an increasingly popular FFM wagon later down the line.

So she only voted Kinumi because of one post, and for not very strong reasons at that: a newbie making a poor analysis of a lynch and sheeping. That was the Kinumi "case" that we all apparently sheeped (I don't remember sheeping it, I don't think I even read it tbh) and looking at it now it's incredibly weak and is clearly a distancing attempt gone wrong.

Her D2 scumreads are also inconsistent with her D3 reads. Going into the end of D2 she found both Ace and Randa to be scummy but then going into D3 she becomes null on Randa (but still excluded him from her list of scums) and leaning town on Ace. Also:

Some thoughts first, actually. Leaving the thread with just that would be meh.

This is pretty self-conscious.

Moving onto D1, she is still leaving her vote open for convenience, having it parked on Beli for over half he day and only unvoting to appease people by consolidating, and by consolidating I mean leaving her vote open to check in later in the phase to see who was getting lynched. You know, like people who are invested in their reads do. Interesting to note was that she empty unvoted at the time when votes were swinging over to Darros over Randa, and this was despite the fact that she only ever found Darros null and Randa to be scummy. Thus avoiding pushing against the flow of things.

Also interesting to note is that she never commented on Beli at all D2 despite the fact that Beli was her second biggest scumread.

tl;dr she lacked commitment to her Randa and Beli reads and many of her reads are either inconsistent or just convenient for her at the time. Also I'm obvtown so our lynch choice today is clear. :wizard:

Based on interactions, Randa and Ace look the worst. Especially Randa, who she's been avoiding voting for all game. We should lynch there tomorrow imo, and by we I mean the rest of town as I'm probably dead tonight.

BEFORE I DO THOUGH: kirsche why do you think GP would bother claiming doc for the sake of a 1v1 rather than a watcher guilty considering they'd know they wouldn't be cced on role?

BEFORE I DO THOUGH: kirsche why do you think GP would bother claiming doc for the sake of a 1v1 rather than a watcher guilty considering they'd know they wouldn't be cced on role?

Well, potential lylo indicates to everyone that the hijacker is town and martyr is clearly a town pr. Assuming that scum are two women and two men, being the only other claimed women is damning evidence.