hail the fruit, peons

by her grace and through her troubleshooting skills, you can now no longer ignore us when we warn you!

you will receive a notification automatically and the best part? because the fruit is so wonderful and beneficent, you cannot turn the option off! no compliance is necessary on your parts, the change has already been stealthily forced upon every one of you.

walk in the light.

Edited by Integrity

*checks to see if we'll be emailed as well*

That option is locked to disabled. So none of our inboxes will expand when we are warned.

I personally feel that it should at least be an option, but whatever.

*checks to see if we'll be emailed as well*That option is locked to disabled. So none of our inboxes will expand when we are warned.I personally feel that it should at least be an option, but whatever.

i personally have all sf emails disabled but you shouldn't care about being warned on sf unless you're on sf, innit. it's not like a pm you have to respond to (we'll still contact you more likely than not if it's not a little thing like sig violation or doubleposting).

also i don't think we can do that

I can have it send emails as well, but that would also be set to default and I'm pretty sure people would rather not get warning email spam when they'll get notified as soon as they log into SF anyway.

Most users just roll with default profile settings, and these settings are the most convenient for the user. They don't get emails they don't want by default, and they don't have to turn on mod notes or turn off email notes manually.

Edited by Tangerine

it would be irresponsible of us to force emails on our users! our tyranny extends only as far as the borders of the forest.

I can have it send emails as well, but that would also be set to default and I'm pretty sure people would rather not get warning email spam when they'll get notified as soon as they log into SF anyway.

Most users just roll with default profile settings, and these settings are the most convenient for the user. They don't get emails they don't want by default, and they don't have to turn on mod notes or turn off email notes manually.

i personally have all sf emails disabled but you shouldn't care about being warned on sf unless you're on sf, innit. it's not like a pm you have to respond to (we'll still contact you more likely than not if it's not a little thing like sig violation or doubleposting).

also i don't think we can do that

I see.

Nevermind me then.