kingddd

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i95chWNUiKBtw.gif

I am amused

The greatest thing to happen in the direct

Also to recap: The direct is now in the OP.

Zant and Ghiraham confirmed playable.

Lana's third weapon is shown-- the Summoning Gate
Cuccos
Chain Chomps are a weapon Link can get for the Ball & Chain
Adventure Mode unlocks new weapons and characters, and has its own stages
GANONDORF CONFIRMED
Club Ninty users can register the game to get OoT & TP costumes for Ganondorf
OoT, TP, and SS costumes for Link and Zelda are split up to different retailers (not known if it's one retail or split currently)
2 person co-op talked about; P1 gets Gamepad, P2 gets TV, resolution goes down
Sheik is in fact, well, you know.
Cutting grass

I hope the retailer DLC exclusive is actually all in one kind of sucks if it really is split. Hopefully it can be available to all after release eventually.

Edited by kingddd

Using a musical instrument is fine variety. I just find giving Zelda one she never had instead of the one she DID have to be dumb. Now I don't want to play SS Zelda anymore because I hated TWW. Sigh...

For the record, you can give them different weapons and the Wind Waker is not the only weapon SS Zelda will have

Somehow I'm not surprised at certain people in this thread complaining about shit no one cares about. Not even GameFAQs is that bad.

Looks like the OoT/TP/SS outfits for Link, Zelda and Ganondorf will be retailer-exclusive DLC. The OoT Ganondorf skin will be free if you register the game on Club Nintendo by October 23.

Overall nice Direct. I agree Ganondorf kinda looked like Caineghis in his trailer, but he looks cool to play as.

Oh, and Chain Chomp is win.

Holy crap just saw that ganon video preview, he looks badass! This game looks like a ton of fun and totally over the top, though no online play makes me sad cause a couple of my college roomates played dynasty warriors and i was hoping to play with em, alas.

Also, the chance is zero but how cool would it be if he is in smash 4 and they made his move set and look with reference to that!?

OMG the bombchus are so big now! I'd love to just spam them everywhere.

So glad Zelda and Sheik are playable, but I really don't want them to be switching between forms (if that's what they were implying in the direct).

But damn, I'm EXCITED to play as Ghirahim! If he's not playable in Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS, I still have him in Hyrule Warriors now. Hell yeah. :D

I'm glad that I'm not the only one looking forward to playing him in this. Also I'm super excited to play as Ganondorf, I was sold purely on how he just kicks open the large chests.

I'm still waiting for Ganondorf to be confirmed and I'm not whining. They're the ones making the game, so they have the right to do whatever they want with it.

i95chWNUiKBtw.gif

Um... as I was saying. He's still fabulous as ever. Love how there's bits of his Smash Bros. moveset thrown in there. I'm going to have so much fun wrecking everything in my path.

Am I the only one to notice that Ganon's twin swords bear a design similar to Demise's sword?

The direct was interesting. It gave a good summary of what we already know and dropped Ganondorf's design which looks great. It also confirmed secret characters and bosses being playable. Makes me wonder if Wizzro will be included or not.

Somehow I'm not surprised at certain people in this thread complaining about shit no one cares about. Not even GameFAQs is that bad.

I don't care about.

Fixed it for ya!

this wasn't in the NA direct for some reason

Z47i7bf.jpg

That's pretty interesting. It's one of the badges or whatever he was talking about, right? The other icon looks like Din's Fire from Ocarina of Time.

Also, the chance is zero but how cool would it be if he is in smash 4 and they made his move set and look with reference to that!?

I'm liking Shiek's moveset in this game way more than I do of her Brawl iteration (although Brawl of course has much more limits than this), so I agree it'd be great.

I know people said this already... but just looking at the images side by side...

tumblr_inline_n9ub9ci0Vj1rb9mmp.png

Haha.

I always thought it was more based on the final boss in Skyward Sword but the red hair is such a resemblance it's hilarious.

Fabudorf art unsurprisingly spiked on Miiverse right after the direct, to which I may have contributed.

I was pleased with the direct, the only slightly disappointing thing was that they're apparently only having characters from those three games. Still can't be too upset because everyone who's announced looks awesome. I do wonder how many more characters there will be though. The rest of the OoT sages are pretty much a shoe-in, as well as Groose. Other than that it'll be interesting to see who they choose.

I love how that generic soldier is like whoa.

And the picture under it is three of them looking like "Lana, are you sure about marrying this man? He's a generic."

7w8e9ML.jpg

h05dsvx.jpg

Edited by shadowofchaos