FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno if you're aware of this, but Sain using staves results in some...interesting things. Haven't tested with other T3 (but I'd assume Archsage is ok since Athos is supposed to be able to use everything, whereas we never see Nergal using staves).

Fjze1OZ.png

Also, Limstella's chapter is FUCKING ANNOYING.

post-11859-0-67209600-1411996663_thumb.png post-11859-0-76807500-1411996666_thumb.png

Holly crap, Heath is a cross-dresser.

Not really complaining cause now he/she got acces to all magic :D

I think that bishop should promote into "saint" and be the only class able to use aureola.

By the way, there is no animation at chap 30 with a brave axe. (can't really tell if it's only this chapter, cause i don't have a brave axe on my own).

And Basilikos has a range animation (like hand-axe) even a 1 tile

Edited by Moulefrite

Holly crap, Heath is a cross-dresser.

Not really complaining cause now he/she got acces to all magic :D

I think that bishop should promote into "saint" and be the only class able to use aureola.

Yeah... he's a female class, duh. And you opinion about the class and aureola is terrible. No.

By the way, there is no animation at chap 30 with a brave axe. (can't really tell if it's only this chapter, cause i don't have a brave axe on my own).

What class was the unit?

And Basilikos has a range animation (like hand-axe) even a 1 tile

Yeah. Ranged axes tend to be like that.

Dunno if you're aware of this, but Sain using staves results in some...interesting things. Haven't tested with other T3 (but I'd assume Archsage is ok since Athos is supposed to be able to use everything, whereas we never see Nergal using staves).

Fjze1OZ.png

Also, Limstella's chapter is FUCKING ANNOYING.

Oh right I forgot to mention that I already knew this was an issue. There's no fix for it. I dun really care.

Why are you on Limstella's chapper when Denning is the next one?! Traitor!

Edited by Klokinator

I forgot, I have a new hotfix available.

FE7 Chaos Mode V1.27!

This hotfix simply fixes Ravens chapper so you don't get 2 Rapiers. That's all it does.

Is it possible to give Raven a red gem instead then? As those of us who already passed that part already have the extra rapier that sells for 2500 gold. I think giving Raven a red gem would be fair for those who haven't gotten to Raven beforehand.

Oh right I forgot to mention that I already knew this was an issue. There's no fix for it. I dun really care.

Why are you on Limstella's chapper when Denning is the next one?! Traitor!

I did Denning's chapper, I just don't feel like uploading it. Was gonna try and finish the hack and post everything at once, but Limstella's is frustrating me so I'm taking a break for a bit.

Um, question: Is it intended for Eclipse to be un-counterable? As I had Sain get attacked by an eclipse-wielding enemy from 1-range and he wasn't able to nosferatu the health back due to lack of counter-attack. Is that intended, or a bug? Just want to make sure.

Vanilla Seige tomes (Bolting, Purge, Eclipse) maintain their uncounterable nature.

What happened to you is intended.

Yeah, I figured that after seeing an enemy mage with Bolting and seeing "Uncounterable"...

Well, it didn't cause any extra problems in the long run at least...Sain's coming along quite well, already ahead in speed and defense compared to the second heretic, if 3 magic and lots of skill and resistance behind...

6 pegs with boltingreavers who move? Seriously? Do you want us to not do chapter 19x, or is it purely to make getting the Silver Card as painful as possible?

Yeah, I figured that after seeing an enemy mage with Bolting and seeing "Uncounterable"...

Well, it didn't cause any extra problems in the long run at least...Sain's coming along quite well, already ahead in speed and defense compared to the second heretic, if 3 magic and lots of skill and resistance behind...

6 pegs with boltingreavers who move? Seriously? Do you want us to not do chapter 19x, or is it purely to make getting the Silver Card as painful as possible?

I sure hope you bought a bunch of Steel Swords in the last chapter or so (17 and 18 i believe both sell steelswords?)

Alternatively, you do have at least 1 Luna tome due to Auto-Leila recruit, and you're using Sain so...

Yea klok's pure evil, don't worry. At least you're playing the version that has more accurate weaponry than the one I played.

You know, after much frustration from a secret hack I am working on, I need to blow off some steam and gain some inspiration. I am a sucker for hard games and after lurking in other topics about this rom, I want in. Hell will even do a forum LP of it to get in on the fun.

Is it possible to give Raven a red gem instead then? As those of us who already passed that part already have the extra rapier that sells for 2500 gold. I think giving Raven a red gem would be fair for those who haven't gotten to Raven beforehand.

Why would I give him an extra red gem?? He was never supposed to have a second rapier in the first place. What you're basically saying is "You had an accidental exploit that you removed. Can you add it again?" and the answer is no.

Um, question: Is it intended for Eclipse to be un-counterable? As I had Sain get attacked by an eclipse-wielding enemy from 1-range and he wasn't able to nosferatu the health back due to lack of counter-attack. Is that intended, or a bug? Just want to make sure.

It's intentional, and in fact came in very useful for the 0% playthrough. TBH I originally planned not to give the player an Eclipse unless they mine-abused but then I relented and decided more options were better.

You know, after much frustration from a secret hack I am working on, I need to blow off some steam and gain some inspiration. I am a sucker for hard games and after lurking in other topics about this rom, I want in. Hell will even do a forum LP of it to get in on the fun.

That would make like 8 LP's XD.

Don't forget the "FE7 Chaos Mode" tag so it shows up in this topic's recommended list.

I'm so glad I left those there. The number of people who don't instantly grab the steel swords they should have bought already makes the happiness so worth it. Also, you can get a free silver card from the mario kart items anyway, so...

I did Denning's chapper, I just don't feel like uploading it. Was gonna try and finish the hack and post everything at once, but Limstella's is frustrating me so I'm taking a break for a bit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Klokinator

Why would I give him an extra red gem?? He was never supposed to have a second rapier in the first place. What you're basically saying is "You had an accidental exploit that you removed. Can you add it again?" and the answer is no.

Okay, okay, sheesh. No need to get angry about it. It's not like 2500 is a massive amount of money anyway.

And as for those boltingreavers, I sonehow made it through after having bought one steel sword (which I had to juggle between Canas, Fiora and Serra, and had several close calls with Marcus)...

...I just realised Kinship's Bond is going to SUCK, given that most enemies have reaver weapons there.

...on my way back from Uni today realized that Genesis is going to be even worse, due to an abundance of Luna Drui-er, I mean "Sorcerors". Can I just stick with "Druid", please?

Edited by Xtremekiwi

I'm so glad I left those there. The number of people who don't instantly grab the steel swords they should have bought already makes the happiness so worth it. Also, you can get a free silver card from the mario kart items anyway, so...

Wait...when? I used the save file you gave and I don't remember seeing an extra silver card anywhere.

Klok I'm really sorry that I haven't pushed out Ch22 or anything else for that matter i've just been really out of it lately and I think I'm going to see a doctor if things don't shapen up, but I'm not giving up on your run I promise

Few, i finished it! It tooka looong time (still on v1.01). A lot of things have probably change since 1.01 but i will give feedback on what i played.

Overall, it was really fun. Some chapters were seriously hard (i savestate abused some of them, and mine glitched others if i found them too annoying). And 32x was far too easy (i felt trolled)

Sol katti was OP (need a nerf to speed or luck). A max stats Serra (16cons/30 luck/30 speed, it costs a lot of money, but money wasn't really a problem in end game) can solo the last chapter (some enemy can't be touched because they will have too much defense, but there isn't any enemy who can touch her reliably. Maybe rienfleche users but they are killed easily. 165 avoid without support might be a bit too much). She's probably the only character who can do it, thanks to sol katti.

I will probably start another run, with the newer version, since the 1.3 will probably take some time. Good job.