FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klok, while I am not finished with Hector and others, I do have a question.

Assuming you finish the updates before mugs could be finish, will you have the hack be open-sourced to allow them to insert the finished mugs to complete the hack to 100% without touching the balances?

You can insert new mugs anyway... the source doesn't get obfuscated lmao

In that case, how will we solve the "Updated Patch" after you finish the final update in case of this situation?

For someone to download that is.

Edited by Fateborn

In my opinion, the animation isn't nearly as good as the High Magus' animation, but I do still like it. We'll be updating it for the patch after this coming patch, so even if it's not perfect, MEH.

There may also be a female dark druid coming for the patch after this next one. And ohboy it's gonna be cool.

Edited by Klokinator

This may be a bit of a nitpick, but when Lelia dies, she doesn't have a death quote, the game just simply goes on. This is kind of a problem for me because sometimes during the enemy turns I usually do something else on my computer, and I sometimes don't notice her death until a turn or three later.

Can't really be helped. There's a finite number of quotes available and FE7 uses them all up. Well, since lyn mode is skipped automatically, I may just use some shitty boss's slot, like Bug or something. In any case, it's on the ol'todo.

Edit: Have another spoiler.

9deaa2151574f99e08829c754ade00fa.png

Edited by Klokinator

In the next version of Chaos mode, you will lose the ability to spam the Rescue staff. It will have -10 WEXP, so you lose S rank status when you use it. This may also cause you to permanently lose S rank for T3 staff users, but I'm not 100% certain yet. In either case, no more spamming it to get to 20/20/20 on Sonia's chapter yay

Trust me I enjoy spamming it too, and you CAN trade it among your rank users... but it has a hefty cost so it may not be worth it. Losing the usage of three top tier staves isn't exactly a good thing.

Edited by Klokinator

Why not make Rescue one-use, then?

yeah that

or do shenanigans to make it usable once per map if you don't necessarily want it to break after 1 use

I think there's a patch somewhere that enables multiple S ranks but that wouldn't be a problem if you had an arms scroll

It's not on a class specific type it's general

You'd have to write code if you wanted it to be class specific (could just use an unused bit in the class/character bitmap or even the wasted byte in the portrait u16)