FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting an asm hack from Crazycolorz to make it Nils/Ninian only. That was a worry of mine too, that others might have the bonus. I'm basically implementing this change to make the two of them more viable in the endgame. You won't get the first ring until about Jerme/Kenneth's chapter, in any case.

Oh, and I'm also going to be altering their class max stats to be more... useful.

Edited by Klokinator

Question about FE8CM, are the weapons going to stay the same? Same old Ballista sword spam, lacklustre lances, all that? Or are they radically different, being two different universes?

I'm getting an asm hack from Crazycolorz to make it Nils/Ninian only. That was a worry of mine too, that others might have the bonus. I'm basically implementing this change to make the two of them more viable in the endgame. You won't get the first ring until about Jerme/Kenneth's chapter, in any case.

Oh, and I'm also going to be altering their class max stats to be more... useful.

Are you also going to fix Ninian starting with A staves and Nils starting with C?

Since Fog of Destiny I've been having a super fun glitch where if I restart the rom I become incapable of viewing the select unit or trade screen. I can still access things just fine if I load a save state and continue on without resets, though. It's more of an annoyance than anything since I always make a bunch of save states at the start of the chapter, but it still seems pretty big. Here's my save, if it helps. http://speedy.sh/pmpTe/fe7c1.sgm

Also, when I promoted Leila to Dark Druid, she lost around half a Light rank instead of losing it entirely like I thought she was supposed to. It might have been because I had her with a light tome equipped when I promoted her.

Also, non-glitch related, but I used Dart since no one seemed to and he's been pretty easily the best unit in my army since around the desert chapter. He's dodgy as balls and Shine is imo the best buyable tome in the game by a pretty large margin. It's like giving a Myrm Killer axes.

Well aware of that shitty lategame bug that cripples the player. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the final version... cross your fingers.

Leiula/Sain aren't even supposed to have light magic. It's a known bug.

I keep telling people Dart is amazeballs. Glad you've confirmed it. He gets a T3 which is one of only 4 classes ingame with a 30 SPD cap.

Question: Is Dark Druid supposed to get all S ranks upon promotion? Renault got S dark while he was a sorcerer, S staves upon promotion, but remained at A anima. I have no idea what the other T3s are like because I've only used Eliwood and Renault so far.