FE7 Chaos Mode [FE7CM] V1.34

Klokinator

Favorite characters?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite characters in the first third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

2. 2. Who are your favorite characters in the second third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

3. 3. Who are your favorite characters in the last third of the game? (Stats or class, growths, any reason.)

Okay, after like an hour of doing the same thing over and over again and expecting something different to happen, I managed to get passed the first chapter.

Looked at the stats of the other weapons on the second chapter...

I don't think I'm going to be able to play this. It just hurts. All these random ranges and damages and stuff... It breaks my simple mind.

It takes time. o3o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, someone dun goofed and screwed up a couple entries in the character stat sheet, namely Leila's hp growth, Dart's luck growth (Unless he really does have a luck growth now and I'm just talking out of my ass there, haha), and Canas's starting level. Might need to go peruse someone's LP for the growths at a bare minimum unless someone corrects that.

Welp, someone dun goofed and screwed up a couple entries in the character stat sheet, namely Leila's hp growth, Dart's luck growth (Unless he really does have a luck growth now and I'm just talking out of my ass there, haha), and Canas's starting level. Might need to go peruse someone's LP for the growths at a bare minimum unless someone corrects that.

It's for the next patch I think.

lol

I edited ahead of time, yeah. And then the next patch never came...

Well technically I'm just working on FE8CM until motivation to finish FE7CM hits me again.

Aren't you supposed to be motivated from LunaticScreamer's LP or was that short lived?

Thanks. I was used to let Merlinus visit the villages, just like in FE6. Then again, using a 2-Move unit didn´t make it faster at all.

Refreshing hack that encourages long play. I stop playing other hacks after a while, as they don´t differ too much from the original game. Would be interested in a FE6 version, just because you would have even more "new" units as in, say, FE8.

Refreshing hack that encourages long play. I stop playing other hacks after a while, as they don´t differ too much from the original game. Would be interested in a FE6 version, just because you would have even more "new" units as in, say, FE8.

One of my friends is making a FE6 version, in addition to my own planned FE8 version. We're working separately but I oversee it and offer lots of suggestions.

Aureola'sHP bonus might be just slightly too high for the game to handle. Shouldn't be the case but idk. Or maybe it's just that Nosferatu doesn't know how to treat temporary HP bonuses from the legendary weapons. Probably the latter, in which case there's no fix.