Everyone is Choosing Their Own Mafia Mafia 3.3 (Night 4)

Paperblade

I had the perfect fakeclaim for Vhaltz, too bad I couldn't tell him what it was...

On the busdrive thing: Since SB found out, I made everyone believe that we were busdriving SB and Vhaltz when we were busdriving Kaoz and Vhaltz. That way the kills aimed at Vhaltz didn't actually affect him. (=3=)

gg SB for not thinking I would change things. Also thanks Koneko for not giving up on pretending to busdrive SB and Vhaltz. It was fun, we even faked some threatening so that she could paste it to Euklyd lol

Euklyd was like SB's buttler, doing all the work for him!

I only betrayed SB, but it was because I thought he had betrayed Vhaltz and I before. Otherwise I wouldn't have betrayed anyone.

Also, lol @ people who believe that shooting targets that others recommend for them is a good idea. I mean, when you ask for a reccomendation it's ok, but if someone comes and tells you "hey you need to shoot x because otherwise bad things will happen to you" they're obviously doing it for their benefit, not yours.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also Refa was the only one I actually communicated with in any way so gg

SHOULDA JOINTED WITH BLITZY FOR THAT EMIYA/BADGUY/BEOLUVE GROUP AT THE END

BUT ALAS

[8/14/14 12:01:49 AM] Euklydia: you around?

[8/14/14 12:39:00 AM] Euklydia: bump

[8/14/14 12:39:05 AM] Euklydia: I see you lurking HHH

[8/14/14 12:50:54 AM] Euklydia: ;/

[8/14/14 1:44:21 PM] Euklydia: yo Poly are you online?

I know people in the Makaze/Kay/Proto/PKL pool shot Mitsuki N2 just because I knew your alias and Kay's even though I said I wouldn't do anything to you guys, so I preferred leaving the win to him, sorry!

I was never in this

I was with Kinumi and Koneko the whole time

and I only spoke to Proto once in the entire game and never to the other 2

fun facts!

Also, lol @ people who believe that shooting targets that others recommend for them is a good idea. I mean, when you ask for a reccomendation it's ok, but if someone comes and tells you "hey you need to shoot x because otherwise bad things will happen to you" they're obviously doing it for their benefit, not yours.

does anyone even do this?

Also this to the extreme. If someone asks you to kill someone your response should be "Why?"

@Euk: I got the impression there were a lot of people doing things because someone asked them to without really thinking about it, both in this game and the last EIMMs I played

Edited by Paperblade

Even if Blitzy was early-killing me, you wouldn't have won unless somebody shot Blitzy/Refa/Ciraxis. You should have realized they would have certainly killed you if you went with their plan >_>

As for he found out, it's because I told him. Because tbh, I'd rather joint with Blitzy than with you. Of course, Blitzy had to respond to my goodwill by exploiting and betraying the both of us. Wonderful.

moral of the story: don't tell Blitz things

Yeah, I'm not trusting Blitzy again. I've wanted to ally with him every game but that didn't stop him from exploiting and betraying me just like he did with Makaze and Vhaltz. And probably others too.

Also this to the extreme. If someone asks you to kill someone your response should be "Why?"

@Euk: I got the impression there were a lot of people doing things because someone asked them to without really thinking about it, both in this game and the last EIMMs I played

I ask people to do things all of the time and it works, but I generally don't threaten them so they're free to not listen to me if they want (which I guess makes them feel more comfortable doing so than if I literally said SHEEP ME OR DIE BLAME YOURSELF OR GOD).

still not the same as threatening people to shoot who you tell them to

also there are a lot of people who just don't do anything the entire game

they don't find out info

they don't make allies, let alone form blocs

so they don't really care about who they shoot or don't shoot

that's the real problem imo

I ask people to do things all of the time and it works, but I generally don't threaten them so they're free to not listen to me if they want (which I guess makes them feel more comfortable doing so than if I literally said SHEEP ME OR DIE BLAME YOURSELF OR GOD).

exactly this

I try to be nice about everything I do and it works a lot better than threats and being generally untrustworthy

goodwill is probably the most important resource in eimm

By the way Makaze, who told you about the drive?

EIMM mysteries need to be solved

Elie->Blitz->Makaze->me

right?