Marriage Truths.

So, I want to point something out about EVERY marriage. Why do people complain? If you marry Nowi, your a lolicon. If you marry Chrom, your a royalty hog. Marry Tharja or Henry, you succumb to the Yanderes. Now, why do you complain? Its not your problem if I marry Nowi and than you get angry. Its your problem, and your better off not complaining than complaining.

Also, a lot of people marry other units for abilities. I've done that for other units. But here's another thing. Why complain? I guess what I'm trying to say here is why do people start up useless arguments over virtual marriages? I know this thread will cause arguments, but try to answer nicely. Thanks, and good-bye.

I would like to think that people have moved past bashing people over their choices. It's when you start obnoxiously shoving your 'waifu' in everyone's faces that people get annoyed.

By all means, have a favourite character. Have a picture and signature about them. If you don't remind everyone about your waifu every post then you'll be fine.

(My opinion, I may be in the wrong here, and if so I apologise to anyone offended.)

Reggie Fils-Aime: "Not my problem."

People can decide for themselves who to marry and which characters get hitched. If people complain about the pairings, that's their problem. Their playthroughs are their own.

Edited by Roflolxp54

It's called Pride, and it's part of human nature. This is nothing new and it's not going to change anytime soon.

Why do people make vanity threads that call out other posters? Why isn't this against the rules? Why is the sky blue? Do you know the Muffin Man?

Also this.

Why do people make vanity threads that call out other posters? Why isn't this against the rules? Why is the sky blue? Do you know the Muffin Man?

Why are we here? [because we're here]

Why does it happen? [because it happens]

[Roll the Bones]

How could you even know that people here supposedly complain about other posters marriage decisions when you have only joined today? Do you just want to start a flame war or something?

Edited by BrightBow

How could you even know that people here supposedly complain about other posters marriage decisions when you have only joined today? Do you just want to start a flame war or something?

I smell salt. My guess is that TC has had a prior run-in with Nowi haters somewhere else.

TC, if you have a vendetta against someone on another forum or in real life for bashing your OTP... Then take your defense there. This forum hasn't done anything to you (intentionally, dunno if you've been a lurker). And if it has, you'd be better off being specific about it.

I know this thread will cause arguments, but try to answer nicely. Thanks, and good-bye.

And that sure sounds like you're trying to start something. If you make a topic, it's because you want a response.

It's called lurking, and every fandom has people that pairing shame.

Obviously people have issues with various pairings, but I can't remember the last time someone has actually shamed someone else for liking a certain pairing.

So, I want to point something out about EVERY marriage. Why do people complain? If you marry Nowi, your a lolicon. If you marry Chrom, your a royalty hog. Marry Tharja or Henry, you succumb to the Yanderes. Now, why do you complain? Its not your problem if I marry Nowi and than you get angry. Its your problem, and your better off not complaining than complaining.

Different strokes for different folks, heh. I won't judge as long as you keep it in your pants.

but I can't remember the last time someone has actually shamed someone else for liking a certain pairing.

yeah that still happens and pretty recently too

TC, if you have a vendetta against someone on another forum or in real life for bashing your OTP... Then take your defense there. This forum hasn't done anything to you (intentionally, dunno if you've been a lurker). And if it has, you'd be better off being specific about it.

i agree with this guy. this place isn't the place to air grievances against specific parties who may or may not be related to this site

i'm locking this thread for now. OP, you're free to PM me to make an argument for why it should be opened and i'm more than willing to listen, but you haven't given enough here to take this thread as anything but mad reactionism/trolling.