FE 12

xanatha

New game on Tellius  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who want there to be a new one?

• Yes
    • No

I think he was refering to that there would be no beorc that we already know, but that still means that these people are alive; soren, macihah, stefan, any laguz (including possibly lehran) and who knows, ike and or sothe could have been blessed to have laguz lifespans due to close interaction with the godess.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was refering to that there would be no beorc that we already know, but that still means that these people are alive; soren, macihah, stefan, any laguz (including possibly lehran) and who knows, ike and or sothe could have been blessed to have laguz lifespans due to close interaction with the godess.

You remember that Ike left for a journey and was never seen again, right?

if there was a new game to be made about Tellius which i think is next to impossible they should make it about either Greil's life or

during that war that Lehran was talking about with Ashunera

that really wouldn't be fun because we already know the out come, there would not be tension.

that's why a sequel wold have to be in the future, that way the audience's interest in Path and Dawn's cast/events would create an immediate interest because we would want to know what happened to leave the world in the state in which the game starts off in, which i would hope would be some kind of en medias rec disaster massive war, withe game essentially already on the verge of being engulfed in war.

and i knew all beorc characters from Dawn would be dead in a 100 years when i made that statement.

i'm not saying that the next will be in Tellius, but i wouldn't mind seeing another game or so there. It's an interesting place with some cool features that could grow into even better stuff.

that really wouldn't be fun because we already know the out come, there would not be tension.

that's why a sequel wold have to be in the future, that way the audience's interest in Path and Dawn's cast/events would create an immediate interest because we would want to know what happened to leave the world in the state in which the game starts off in, which i would hope would be some kind of en medias rec disaster massive war, withe game essentially already on the verge of being engulfed in war.

and i knew all beorc characters from Dawn would be dead in a 100 years when i made that statement.

i'm not saying that the next will be in Tellius, but i wouldn't mind seeing another game or so there. It's an interesting place with some cool features that could grow into even better stuff.

well, to be completely honest, we don't know almost anything about Greil's flight from Daein.

we just know that he ran away and ended up in Gallia. many many many many many things could have happened in between.

prequels have been quite successful. sometimes just seeing how things developed is more interesting than the things that developed themselves. take the Star Wars franchise, for example. you know that Anakin turns evile, but its quite interesting to see how he turned into that evile person.

What are you talking about? Branded and laguz? It was the laguzparent who lost his/her power.

And the Greil Mercenaries split up after RD, remember?

Lets pretend there was a new game, about hundred years later. Elincia would probably be dead, in case they don't find out she was a branded or somthing but Micaiah and Sanaki are both branded, so they live longer. And the laguz rulers? Skrimir is a new king, Kurthnaga is a new king. Won't Kurthnaga live as long as is father? Or did Deghinsea have some sort of power because of the goddess? And as Psyche I know you've changed name, sorry mentioned, Sanki will have a lot of explaining to do. Will her people actually believe her?

I think there's a lot of thing they have left out.

I would also like to see another FE game on Tellius but I just realised that most of the things you want are just things that you could ask the creator to write in the epilogue. I don't think that they could make a game out of a few things that they left out.

I would also like to see another FE game on Tellius but I just realised that most of the things you want are just things that you could ask the creator to write in the epilogue. I don't think that they could make a game out of a few things that they left out.

Nah, probably not. But if there was a new game, they could have that explained in it.

The creator of Fe was so clever. They always put the name of someone who dont appear in the game in the support. Like Neimi's grandfather or the name of some strangeland dont have on the map so if they want to make a game about future or past of the current story, things come right away. I want the next Fe is a story about Eliwood's father where Marcus could be stronger and we can control Nino's parents. Now, just read the support of Fe 10, if there are somethink like:

Ike and Mia couple ending: They lived happily together in a remote moutain. Their son gain his father swordplay and sometime, being hit by his mother because she think that her son is her archrival.

Or:

Ike and Soren couple ending: They lived happily together no matter what their friends said. Although they dont have any child but Soren adopted a son and rise that boy with all of his love.

well, to be completely honest, we don't know almost anything about Greil's flight from Daein.

we just know that he ran away and ended up in Gallia. many many many many many things could have happened in between.

prequels have been quite successful. sometimes just seeing how things developed is more interesting than the things that developed themselves. take the Star Wars franchise, for example. you know that Anakin turns evile, but its quite interesting to see how he turned into that evile person.

for one, star wars 1-3 do not even compare to 4-6 in the having a compelling story. there was potential to, but the movies are bad because of terrible actoring like hayden christenson and too much of the movie was superfluous special effects. And i'm sorry, i was not convinced that Anakin went evil that fast. but that's not what this topic is about.

a prequel to Path/Dawn about Greil's adventures would turn into something like Blazing Sword where it starts off cool but gets ridiculous because the original game had no mentioning to the magnitude of events that occured in the prequel. A Greil game would be insane because we would want to see Greil do things like what we saw Ike do, and there isn't a field for that in the history presented to the audience. It would have to be a "cloak and dagger" series of events, but i doubt that the game would remain like that because we've played blazing sword. AS much as that game did to help set the stage, there were plenty of things that just made me wonder why this was never talked about.

Prequels are tricky, and i'm not saying that the FE staff is not up to it, but the immediate past of Path/Dawn, though vague, is not vague enough to have an entire game about Greil's adventure without setting off some kind of alarm in consistency.

the war Lehran talks about could be a good game if there were a lot of unexpected things in the game, but the ultimate climax of the game is already known. it would be only

for one, star wars 1-3 do not even compare to 4-6 in the having a compelling story. there was potential to, but the movies are bad because of terrible actoring like hayden christenson and too much of the movie was superfluous special effects. And i'm sorry, i was not convinced that Anakin went evil that fast. but that's not what this topic is about.

a prequel to Path/Dawn about Greil's adventures would turn into something like Blazing Sword where it starts off cool but gets ridiculous because the original game had no mentioning to the magnitude of events that occured in the prequel. A Greil game would be insane because we would want to see Greil do things like what we saw Ike do, and there isn't a field for that in the history presented to the audience. It would have to be a "cloak and dagger" series of events, but i doubt that the game would remain like that because we've played blazing sword. AS much as that game did to help set the stage, there were plenty of things that just made me wonder why this was never talked about.

Prequels are tricky, and i'm not saying that the FE staff is not up to it, but the immediate past of Path/Dawn, though vague, is not vague enough to have an entire game about Greil's adventure without setting off some kind of alarm in consistency.

the war Lehran talks about could be a good game if there were a lot of unexpected things in the game, but the ultimate climax of the game is already known. it would be only

true.

prequels are icky icky things. its so easy to ruin them. that's why i've always said that they shouldn't make any more games based on Tellius. Its possible to make one, but it would be to complex to make, easy to ruin, and it most likely won't be as good as a new, original game.

that's why I say, and shall always say, that its time to move out from Tellius to another continent.

• 1 month later...

I see the value of a new continent to start over on, but I'm not quite ready to let go of PoR/RD's good ideas. THe beorc and laguz conflict is the most interesting one in any video game I've ever played. I don't care if they move to a new continent or not, just keep laguz and beorc.

In regards to what happened after RD, I'm not interested. A game taking place in ten years or before PoR/RD would be boring and anticlimatic. If they do make another story on Tellius, I'd want it to be

what Lehran talks about to Ashunera in the special ending about the peace falling apart 1000's of years later and a new war starting

. Ike and co.'s story has been told. We don't need more.

Heck, I'll take any new Fire Emblem. They're all awsome!

Edited by Ragnell

Ike and Soren couple ending: They lived happily together no matter what their friends said. Although they dont have any child but Soren adopted a son and rise that boy with all of his love.

Dude... No. Just no.

I'd go for the 1000 year later war. Laguz and beorc, yeah. Soren might pop up as some really old pathetic individual with exceptional magic ability but unrecruitable because he's really really sad =(

Also, why would Colette's ending be inappropriate? After all, SorenxIke is practically canon, what with all the obvious hints the developers have given us and censored Japanese content that doesn't even exist. Why, I bet IS is facepalming at those homophobic people who are still desperately defending that Soren and Ike aren't totally gay for eachother >_>

edit: That was sarcasm, for you underdeveloped ungentlemanlike simpletons.

Edited by Thingy Person

I'd love to see another Tellius game. Radiant Dawn didn't have much if any character development and there's a lot that hasn't been told. I've gotten used to the characters and I'm not ready to leave them yet. As long as the gameplay is good, I don't care how many Tellius games we get. If anything, it should take place in Hatari and other lands beyond the desert of death.

I'm pretty sure there will be a third Tellius game.

In the conversation between Lehran and Ashunera, she mentions that "the miasma of war is beginning to shroud the world". Unless that's a mistranslation, that's a spoiler if I ever saw one.

Also, I don't think there should or will be one.

While they could certainly do it right, I simply don't think they should.

After 1000 years, they should have a developed look but play on the basis of the games - IE, no guns.

Still, it'd be the same themes, and while FE never changes enough, having Asherayune try to blow up the world - again - just doesn't seem appealing to me. Sure, I want to see if Kurth and everyone else is dead by then, but unless they do something big, there's just no worth in it.

i am a strong believer that there shouldn't be more sequels than necessary for anything. it kinda ruins things.

Also, I don't think there should or will be one.

While they could certainly do it right, I simply don't think they should.

After 1000 years, they should have a developed look but play on the basis of the games - IE, no guns.

Still, it'd be the same themes, and while FE never changes enough, having Asherayune try to blow up the world - again - just doesn't seem appealing to me. Sure, I want to see if Kurth and everyone else is dead by then, but unless they do something big, there's just no worth in it.

And Ashunera probably wouldn't blow up the world, since she's in balance and isn't a crazy psycho Order Incarnate like Ashera in RD.

who knows what she would do. maybe whip them, that's my guess!

XD

but i agree with what bunny said. you can't go more epic than battling a goddess for the survival of the world.

Well FE10 Mechanics IMO are one of the best in the series... just ADD Supports, and the classes that Were out, that I'll be happy.

It doesn't need to be on the same continent but At least keep the Good mechanic... and add the Variable Weapon Triangle from FE11 that is cool :D

I'd like to see a prequel that follows Altina...

I mean, having Altina, Soan and Deghinsea as the lords? (Possibly Lehran too, but 4 lords is a bit much.)

It would give insight into the world for PoR/RD, and it would give a different cast of characters. Due to the time difference, the world of Tellius itself could be changed a bit too.

I mean, having Altina, Soan and Deghinsea as the lords? (Possibly Lehran too, but 4 lords is a bit much.)

It would give insight into the world for PoR/RD, and it would give a different cast of characters. Due to the time difference, the world of Tellius itself could be changed a bit too.

You indeed have good ideas. I like them!

it would be nice, but it will never happen.

think about it. all of the other legendary figures of FE never had a game of their own, so i don't see why this should be any different....

Edited by Empress Alina