50 members have voted

1. 1. Who want there to be a new one?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want another game with Ike and co. If there is a new game, there will be characters from FE10 whether or not we like it. While I appreciate there may be fresh faces, it will probably pull something like FE10 - the new characters have no development unless they are the main Lord. I would like to see a new continent, as I think two games is enough for any one continent.

Who want there to be a new FE game on Tellius, with the current rulers, a new hero and some new characters?

You got inspired by my post didn't you? Yeah I would like to have a game like that... I even wrote a new plot XD. BUT I wish they could make two games at once and make a new one AND one based off of FE10/9.

as much as i love tellius, i think its time to move on.

after all, there's only so much they can do with each continent before they become stale.

i would rather see something new!

XD

I'm... neutral on this. I thought FE10 ended the whole thing nicely, but having another game based on Telius would be milking it almost as bad as the milking of the Pokemon series. I wouldn't enjoy it so much as RD, I don't think.

I kind of mentioned this (in a really roundabout way) in another post but I want a Fire Emblem with choices other than who to bring into what. Like, totally arching plotlines, where you make a decision after every map that determins the next level you play. There'd be great and crappy characters you'd pick up in whatever way you choose to go through it, obviously.

Honestly, the plots (while they matter) aren't really what get me into any one FE game. It's the strategy aspect I can't turn away from. Another game on Tellius is as welcome as any other new Fire Emblem game.

I've been thinking a lot of the unanswered questions in PoR and RD.

For example the theories about Rolf and Tauroneo being related.

And 'everyone with green hair are related'. Probably not very possible, but how about Stefan and Petrine? They have green hair and they are both Branded.

And Micaiah/Yune, when speaking with Ashera, says that she believes that if the beorc and laguz keep... (I can't remember exactly what she said) ...getting children together, then something more. Anyway, my point is: She believed in that, and what if it happens? Will there be any laguz left?

She says the evolution goes on. What will come next?

How will the united bird tribe come along in Serenes? Maybe not very important, but Reyson said there would be problems.

There are new rulers in almost every country. How will that go?

Will the laguz and beorc truly come to understand one another?

And personally I want to know more about Naesala-Leanne.

There's so much more I want to know!!!

I'd prefer a new continent.

I've been thinking a lot of the unanswered questions in PoR and RD.

For example the theories about Rolf and Tauroneo being related.

And 'everyone with green hair are related'. Probably not very possible, but how about Stefan and Petrine? They have green hair and they are both Branded.

And Micaiah/Yune, when speaking with Ashera, says that she believes that if the beorc and laguz keep... (I can't remember exactly what she said) ...getting children together, then something more. Anyway, my point is: She believed in that, and what if it happens? Will there be any laguz left?

She says the evolution goes on. What will come next?

How will the united bird tribe come along in Serenes? Maybe not very important, but Reyson said there would be problems.

There are new rulers in almost every country. How will that go?

Will the laguz and beorc truly come to understand one another?

And personally I want to know more about Naesala-Leanne.

There's so much more I want to know!!!

Rolf and Tauroneo? What?

<_< They don't even have the same shade of green, nor do they look alike in any way.

I doubt that any species would die out.

I'm sure things went fine. Well, I assume that from all of the character endings that say "Hey, this nation's going great."

I'm sure they were fair and just. It pretty much says that, anyway.

I think that was left open for a reason.

They have kids. Live happily together. Candy and sunshine. Nothing else.

Edited by ChaosNinji

I'd prefer a new continent.

Rolf and Tauroneo? What?

<_< They don't even have the same shade of green, nor do they look alike in any way.

I doubt that any species would die out.

I'm sure things went fine. Well, I assume that from all of the character endings that say "Hey, this nation's going great."

I'm sure they were fair and just. It pretty much says that, anyway.

I think that was left open for a reason.

They have kids. Live happily together. Candy and sunshine. Nothing else.

Oh but come on! You're ruining my chances to see a new game!

Oh but come on! You're ruining my chances to see a new game!

It would be very hard to top the epicness of the ending of RD though. Killing goddesses and all. What's next? Killing goddesses that are much more powerful goddesses in the previous one. :blink:

It would be very hard to top the epicness of the ending of RD though. Killing goddesses and all. What's next? Killing goddesses that are much more powerful goddesses in the previous one. :blink:

Yeah, you're very right.

I know everything has an end, I just... don't want it to end. I've always loved fantasy-stories. But I hated the endings when everything were being lost. Once they had killed the bad guys, they turned back to live their own lives again and their adventures were over. It never turned out like it was in the beginning of the story. New friendships had been born, then some of them died. Old friendships died. Ang even if a person hadn't died, he caused grief by leaving. The author writes that the married couple gets an happy ending, but what about it? Sometimes it's interesting to know that too.

Thinking of Naesala-Leanne

well, another game on tellius or a new game on a new continent really doen't matter too much so long as it is good.

Honestly i wouldn't mind a game that takes place on another continent and during the course of the game, and aged Ike and Soren (or Ranulf, they would have to solidify that) would be interesting. What if Ike was the enemy for the entire game. Not necessarily the bad guy, it's just that he is leading an army that opposes the games protagonist. Then the game would be similar to Radiant Path in the sense that the game is not about some god or eveil demon being summoned, the story would focus on the clash of two armies and the politics involved with that. And it just so happens that the table is spun so that Ike is the opposing leader. It would be interesting because we (the audience of players) have seen me do a vast number of heroic deeds and wonder if this knew hero could stand against Ike.

maybe to make things interesting, what if the protagonist was the descendent of a lord from a previous FE game?

Ike fighting Roy anyone?

but then it becomes a match between all stars i guess...and that might be lame.

a new game on telius would have to take place way in the future (beyond twenty years). Maybe a kingdom of Branded (not the colony established at Dawn's end) invades from across the empire, since there's that stretch of land that goes off the map of telius. Or perhaps a group of characters travel out to it as an expidition to see if anything lays beyond the Wolf Kingdom that is talked about in Dawn. There are possibilities, but i feel that for Telius to remain, the scope must go beyond the few countries that make up telius, or else Daein and Crimea and Begnion and the untid Bird Tribe and etc, etc will totally get into another war and it'll be the same kind of stuff.

then again, i'm in agreement with seeing a new place with knew faces, so long as it's something different. I like laguz, but they're going to have to do something newer and better. I wouldn't mind seeing something like Sacred Stones with monsters. It would be different.

but that's just me