FE 12

xanatha

New game on Tellius  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who want there to be a new one?

• Yes
    • No

Altina might make a reasonable lord, but Soan and Dheginsea (a lion and a black dragon respectively) would be way too overpowered.

However, I bet Altina would just be like Lyn, but with dual-wielding...

On second thought...AWESOME.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they could do a story about Altina and co., although that would be cool. It kinda implied that the three heroes (four including Lehran) defeated Yune by themselves. A game with 3 characters would be really boring. If they could get around that, though, I think two games where you defeat the two goddesses (RD for Ashere and FE12 for Yune) would be cool.

Also, Soan and Deghinsea would indeed be WAY too cheap.

Altina might make a reasonable lord, but Soan and Dheginsea (a lion and a black dragon respectively) would be way too overpowered.

Yes, they would...maybe they could be laguz with the ability to promote? Then they could actually start out quite weak, but be good later. Or they could tone down the stats of the Laguz. (Don't kill me, it's just an idea) Alternatively, they could join ridiculously late so as not to spoil the game.

It kinda implied that the three heroes (four including Lehran) defeated Yune by themselves

Half the characters in Blazing Sword didn't even exist in Sword of Seals. It's not impossible to have a large cast of characters for this game, just awkward. I honestly don't know how to get around that though, if they plan to have a roster more than 10.

Yes, they would...maybe they could be laguz with the ability to promote? Then they could actually start out quite weak, but be good later. Or they could tone down the stats of the Laguz. (Don't kill me, it's just an idea) Alternatively, they could join ridiculously late so as not to spoil the game.

Half the characters in Blazing Sword didn't even exist in Sword of Seals. It's not impossible to have a large cast of characters for this game, just awkward. I honestly don't know how to get around that though, if they plan to have a roster more than 10.

I actually think laguz promoting is a good idea. In PoR and RD, the laguz (besides the royals) were fairly hard to use. A promotion could definately help that in FE12. Or making them pathetically weak in human form and absolute terrors in beast form. And it could help balance out super cheap characters like lions and dragons by making them start as... (get ready for this) cubs and small dragons!!

But like I said before, it is highly unlikely that FE12 will take place with Altina even if it is on Tellius (which it probably won't be :( ). There are just too many plot contradictions that would come up.

• 2 weeks later...
I actually think laguz promoting is a good idea. - And it could help balance out super cheap characters like lions and dragons by making them start as... (get ready for this) cubs and small dragons!!

I like your thinking! that'd be totally awesome if they did that. And everyone would be lek 'aww look at the little kitty' and soan would be like 'little kitty? grrr' and attack everyone :)

^ You're missing Magvel, but I digress.... Also, ftw, Lord Raven, you're member number 666.

I think another innovation such as laguz units for the past 2 games should be in place. The summoner on FE8 was nice, I was kinda disapointed that it was a one time thing...

Edited by Legault

^ You're missing Magvel, but I digress.... Also, ftw, Lord Raven, you're member number 666.

I think another innovation such as laguz units for the past 2 games should be in place. The summoner on FE8 was nice, I was kinda disapointed that it was a one time thing...

Izuka.