Dawn Brigade Slaughterfest - Completed

Florete

Named the first character that came to mind.

Though for a bit of justification, 10% makes it a bit more amazing for him. I also helps that Tiger caps compared to Wolf caps looks like this:

+5

+3

+7

+0

. . . And then Mordecai's bases compared to Volug's look like this:

+8

+3

+2

+7

So Mordecai ends up better off with only 1 level less. It does work better for him. But that's not what this is for, just saying that Volug benefits it(potentially) the least.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean Rexaura? I didn't know Micaiah could use wind magic.

I'm kind of surprised you rated Fiona on the same level with Micaiah.

Whoops, my mistake. I did mean Rexaura.

Fiona only sucks at the beginning, and Micaiah isn't very good endgame, where Fiona is great. Micaiah also has a late promotion.

Again? Didn't you say this happens to your Nolans all the time?

I think Nolan hates you...

My Nolan always gets screwed somewhere, usually strength.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Fiona sucking when she joins still matters a lot because she's SO HARD to raise up. Anyone who can only hurt enemies a single solitary point of damage the very first stage you can use her in is sort of fail-mode.

Micaiah is amazing end-game. Her armor nuke still one-shots enemy generals in the first two stages and after that, you can just relegate her to staves because you'll likely be needing to heal your guys pretty much every time they get hit by the dragons or by the boss auras.

Speed doesn't matter for either of those things so even if she got speed screwed, she'll still be good. Late promotion, sure, I can give you that one, but even at 20/20/1 average stats, she's still more than ready to have a significant purpose end-game. I think she takes a lot of unjustified flack for being a lord unit with somewhat understellar growths in areas a lot of people consider important.

Fiona sucks terribly to start. That's why she got 7 and not 8. If I had judged on late game performance, she'd have had 8. And Micaiah isn't too good once you get to the dragons, worse a chapter later.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Good going Fox. Maybe when I bring my Wii to University, I'll be able to finish my Hard Mode playthrhough, which has been sitting idly somewhere in Part 1 for well over a month now.

How is she worse after the dragon chapter? I doubt any of the elemental spirits can even hurt her. You don't have to double-attack guys to be good.

Anyone that can double them can kill them, even Sothe. They can't hurt her, but most everyone is dodging anyway. Physical units hit the things harder anyway.

Feels weird arguing against Micaiah, one of my favorite characters in the game.