Dawn Brigade Slaughterfest - Completed

Florete

The point is that Sothe has no problems. He has HP, defense, and resistance capped and his others are 20+ except magic.

Hold one wait, isn't that a good thing that he has already capped HP, defense, and resistance :blink:

Did you give Sothe stat boosters from Data Transfer?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold one wait, isn't that a good thing that he has already capped HP, defense, and resistance :blink:

Did you give Sothe stat boosters from Data Transfer?

Yes, it is a good thing, and yes I did. What are you confused about?

Sothe - lv 3, Does Sothe have problems this early?

O just got confused to hear that you thought Sothe might have problems, when he is actually doing quite well.

You lucky, now you don't have to worry too much about Sothe and focus on the other units.

O just got confused to hear that you thought Sothe might have problems, when he is actually doing quite well.

You lucky, now you don't have to worry too much about Sothe and focus on the other units.

Okay. It was basically saying "Sothe doesn't have problems this early." I always train Sothe to the max in PoR so he can tank for me early on in RD and cap everything by level 12 Rogue.

As follows:

SotheXMicaiah

EdwardXLeonardo

NolanXZihark

LauraXAran

MegXJill

VolugXFiona

IkeXRafiel

Really nice supports. I especially like the NolanxZihark because they'll both become untouchable when you do that.

I'm on the swamp level now. I hate how I've had to leave characters behind. Laura and Micaiah are level 20 and everyone else is 15-18. Nolan is having speed and skill issues, Fiona... well, yeah. Everyone else is doing fine. Meg is doing freaking amazing.

I'm on the swamp level now. I hate how I've had to leave characters behind. Laura and Micaiah are level 20 and everyone else is 15-18. Nolan is having speed and skill issues, Fiona... well, yeah. Everyone else is doing fine. Meg is doing freaking amazing.

I really don't think Nolan likes you.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while for this one...

I finished part 1. Everyone except Meg, Edward, Nolan, and Jill promoted, and those 4 are levels 19-20. I would have loved to have abused Jarod more but he didn't want to use his Concoction and I'm not THAT patient.

Laura got to level 12 Bishop. Paragon + Staff abuse ftfw.

Most characters did well with their stats:

Micaiah - Nothing wrong really. 17 Speed and 9 Defense were the coolest parts

Edward - Had strength issues, consistently has low Biorythm...

Leonardo - Strength issues as well. Capped Speed rather fast

Nolan - Ugh. I fix his strength, and his speed and skill go down the drain. Generic soldiers had more speed than him. WHY DO YOU HATE ME, NOLAN? WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD?

Laura - Awesome. Caps Magic, Speed, and Skill quickly, and not too shabby elsewhere.

Sothe - I had transferred capped stats all around, so he was only gaining strength, skill, magic, speed, and luck. He capped strength immediately and steadily gains the others.

Aran - No real issues. A bit on the slow side, but not a problem. Luck and Resistanc are where I'm worried.

Meg - Great all around. Skill is her worst stat, and even it is fine.

Volug - He hasn't leveled...

Jill - Very good. No noticeable problems.

Zihark - Also hasn't leveled...

Fiona - For the conditions given, she's doing well.

I finished part 1. Everyone except Meg, Edward, Nolan, and Jill promoted, and those 4 are levels 19-20.

Sothe? Or you mean that he already IS promoted?

I don't get it. None from the DB ever promotes for me! :angry: I guess I'm using Sothe and Micaiah too much...

Sothe? Or you mean that he already IS promoted?

I don't get it. None from the DB ever promotes for me! :angry: I guess I'm using Sothe and Micaiah too much...

Yeah, everyone's at Tier 2 except those four. A result of smart boss abuse and bronze weapons.

What do you mean?

Boss abuse is just chipping at a boss's HP and gaining EXP. This lasts even longer if you use bronze weapons, since they're undeniably the weakest weapons in the game.

And keep it up Fox.

Boss abuse is just chipping at a boss's HP and gaining EXP. This lasts even longer if you use bronze weapons, since they're undeniably the weakest weapons in the game.

I see... That's a good stratergy. Thank you! Fox as well!

Edited by xanatha

Leonardo - Strength issues as well. Capped Speed rather fast

Nolan - Ugh. I fix his strength, and his speed and skill go down the drain. Generic soldiers had more speed than him. WHY DO YOU HATE ME, NOLAN? WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD?

Its weird, I can never make Leonardo cap speed...and yeah probably Nolan does hate you :lol:

My god, Nolan really does hate you. Why else would Leonardo and Meg end up better than him? -__-

I've only used Laura for healing so far (always had been a priest around lvl 7 by 1-E) but since you got her this far, use her well because battlemedics are awesome.

Be sure to have Volug solo 3-6! xP

I've been blazing through part 2 for max BEXP:

2-P - Not much to say here. I killed everyone rather fast and moved on

2-1 - 13 turns, 5 enemies still alive. Max BEXP to the best of my knowledge

2-2 - I got lucky with Nephenee and criticaled the boss so I could have beaten it in 7 turns and gotten max BEXP, but I hadn't gotten the Discipline scroll and Lethe was the only one who could wait there. And her Biorythm was a big red down. I decided to go an extra turn to boost my chance from 6% to ~25%.

2-3 - 11 turns. I kept 29 enemies alive. It was the best I could do while keeping Marcia, Geoffrey, and Kieran alive and still getting the Speedwings and the other dropped weapons. I still got a ton of BEXP, even if it was just a little more than half for the rebels survival.

2-E - Haven't done it... But there won't be much to say. All I really care about is the Dracoshield, the Arms Scroll, the Nullify scroll, and the Tomahawk. I'll do my best to grab some Olivi Grass and Coins as well.

Edited by Fox

I've been blazing through part 2 for max BEXP:

2-P - Not much to say here. I killed everyone rather fast and moved on

2-1 - 13 turns, 5 enemies still alive. Max BEXP to the best of my knowledge

2-2 - I got lucky with Nephenee and criticaled the boss so I could have beaten it in 7 turns and gotten max BEXP, but I hadn't gotten the Discipline scroll and Lethe was the only one who could wait there. And her Biorythm was a big red down. I decided to go an extra turn to boost my chance from 6% to ~25%.

2-3 - 11 turns. I kept 29 enemies alive. It was the best I could do while keeping Marcia, Geoffrey, and Kieran alive and still getting the Speedwings and the other dropped weapons. I still got a ton of BEXP, even if it was just a little more than half for the rebels survival.

2-E - Haven't done it... But there won't be much to say. All I really care about is the Dracoshield, the Arms Scroll, the skill scroll (is it Wrath?), and the Tomahawk. I'll do my best to grab some Olivi Grass and Coins as well.

GO FOX!!!! Your doing quite well