Dawn Brigade Slaughterfest - Completed

Florete

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've blazed through the first 6 chapters of part 3, using Ike, Brom, Nephenee, and Haar a lot. Rolf and Mist have found themselves to be the most useful not-Ike mercenaries. Shinon, Boyd, Mia, Gatrie, and Titania have also been big helps, though I don't want the mercenaries to be too high for 3-13.

3-6 was easier than I figured. I was able to have everyone promoted, so it was just a matter of making walls and healing as necessary. They are very low on money and BEXP.

I'm doing this now only thing is that i wiil only use original Dawn members (means no zihark jill or Tauroneo)

I'm not using Tauroneo either... I'm using everyone available on 3-6, as well as Ike and Rafiel.

I'm not using Tauroneo either... I'm using everyone available on 3-6, as well as Ike and Rafiel.

Isn't Tauroneo available in the chapter where you get Fiona so why aren't you using him.(Yes I know he isn't usable after that for a long time.)

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

I'm entering the final chapter. Sothe is level 8, Micaiah level 1, and everyone else is 11+. All weapon levels are capped except Nolan's axes (He was using Beastfoe and Crossbows a chapter earlier). Most characters will have all their stats capped except a few physical units magic. Ike and Rafiel are another story on that, though... Ike's been getting screwed a lot, and Rafiel doesn't cap easily.

Volug capped everything, even Magic, Defense, and Resistance. He's awesome.

Update!

I'm entering the final chapter. Sothe is level 8, Micaiah level 1, and everyone else is 11+. All weapon levels are capped except Nolan's axes (He was using Beastfoe and Crossbows a chapter earlier). Most characters will have all their stats capped except a few physical units magic. Ike and Rafiel are another story on that, though... Ike's been getting screwed a lot, and Rafiel doesn't cap easily.

Volug capped everything, even Magic, Defense, and Resistance. He's awesome.

How did you raise volug?

You get SS strike rank with him? I always found that to be the hardest part of raising Volug and Muarim, simply for their lack of playtime.

Volug doesn't have a lack of playtime... Not really anyway. He's halfway through S rank to SS. He'll be there soon.

• 2 weeks later...

5. Nolan - 110 kills

4. Jill - 112 kills

3. Micaiah - 113 kills

2. Aran - 118 kills

Edward - 125 kills

I was aiming for Micaiah as #1....

Next up. All magicians party. Micaiah, Laura, Ilyana, Tormod, Elincia, Calill, Soren, Rhys, Mist, Sanaki, Pelleas, Bastian. No Oliver. Male Saint caps suck enough, I don't need a fourth person locked on Light magic.

As for my heron, I've chosen Leanne. I was going to go for the heron with the highest magic growth, but she and Rafiel tied. They both average out nearly the same as well. But I've taken Rafiel to endgame more than Leanne, and Leanne generally fits in with this better, I feel.

Maybe I'll throw Nasir and

Lehran

in there as well.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I'm bored, so I'll review all of the characters

Micaiah - Once her speed is up, she's a killer. I tried to make her MVP for 1-9, but she still lost somehow....Her support with Sothe makes both better. Given Rexaura. 7/10

Sothe - He doesn't suck. He was very useful up until the very end. I used his lesser strength to my advantage to soften enemies up. Given Baselard. 10/10

Edward - Not as good as Zihark, but still a great character. A good support for Leonardo. Given Vague Katti. 8/10

Leonardo - Pretty much the best character I had as a third tier. Lughnasadh is amazing on him. Given Double Bow, Edward support. 9/10

Nolan - He ended up capping everything, but getting there was stupidly annoying when I noticed he'd been skill and speed screwed. Tarvos worked well, but Jill was a better axe user. Support with Zihark is all that kept him alive on 3-13. Given Tarvos. 6/10

Laura - A staple unit for sure. She kept everyone alive. Not so good come endgame, pretty bad actually, but good up until then. Given a forged Light tome, named Aura. Full everything, +1 power. Aran support. 7/10

Aran - Tank, and a great one. His speed and resistance saw a few problems, but they capped in the end. A great addition to the team. Given Wishblade. Laura support. 7.5/10

Meg - She's with Laura here, only worse. She wasn't able to promote very fast, and that killed her. The worst unit I had at endgame. Given Alondite, Jill support. 5/10

Volug - A great addition to the team. Powerful and fast. Given Fiona support. 8.5/10

Jill - The one flier. She saved my ass multiple times. Defense blessed. First to third tier. Given Urvan, Meg support. 8.5/10

Zihark - Untouchable with Nolan support. Triggers Adept all the time. Murdered with Beastfoe. Given a forged sword, named Regal Blade, 17 power, full everything. 8/10

Fiona - A pain to raise, but a great unit once up to speed. Volug support made her untouchable. Given a forged bow, named Reinfleche, 22 power (same as Double Bow), full everything. 7/10 for being a pain to raise.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Micaiah - Once her speed is up, she's a killer. I tried to make her MVP for 1-9, but she still lost somehow....Her support with Sothe makes both better. Given Rexcalibur. 7/10
Don't you mean Rexaura? I didn't know Micaiah could use wind magic.

I personally think she's great. She's totally amazing during the Part 1 chapters because Thani totally murders horses and armors, a large bulk of the enemy forces in a few maps.

I'm kind of surprised you rated Fiona on the same level with Micaiah.

Nolan - He ended up capping everything, but getting there was stupidly annoying when I noticed he'd been skill and speed screwed.

Again? Didn't you say this happens to your Nolans all the time?

I think Nolan hates you...

You get SS strike rank with him? I always found that to be the hardest part of raising Volug and Muarim, simply for their lack of playtime.

lack of playtime? Volug has the best availability of any Laguz. For me, he's almost to SS strike by the end of part 3.

Volug runs a Growth Total of 325. While BEXP doesn't completely screw him over like it would, say, Michaiah, it's not as amazing for him as it is for say, Mordecai.

??

Mordecai's growth total is only 10 lower.

Now Ranulf, on the other hand...