Endgame party and weapons blessing

Everyone is around Level 13 of Tier 3.

Ike - Ragnell

Micaiah - if I can bless staves then fortify or the one you get in Endgame 1, otherwise Rexaura

Sanaki - Bolting

Sothe - Baselard

Nephenee - Forged Silver Lance

Fiona - Wishblade

Jill - Urvan

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Soren - Rexcalibur

Elincia - Amiti or Wyrmslayer (what's better?)

Shinon - Double bow

Mia - Vague Katti

Edward - Alondite or Caladbolg (what's better?)

Nolan - Tarvos

Is it good? Also what are some tips for endgame weapons? From steel heavy weapons and above should do right? How many physic staves?

Dammit, I guess it could be sorta gamebreaking. Yeah I'll do as you say, plus I just found out Amiti has 15 might! I thought it was a lot less.

What about the kind of weapons I should bring and the number of staves? Also I can access the convoy in the Tower right?

Oh, another thing too, any suggested supports? The only ones I'm noy changing are Sothe/Micaiah, Ike/Soren and Edward/Nolan.

My suggestions for blessings:

Micaiah - Rexaura, staves are useful even no blessed so...

Sanaki - If you've trained her pretty well and has capped Sp the. go for Rexflame, if she's at base or something just Meteor, Bolting is the worst siege tome.

Nephenee - Brave Lance

Fiona - Brave Bow via Arms Scroll

Elincia - Amiti

Edward - Brave Sword

Nolan - Brave Axe

A combination of Mia x Edward is the best with your team, because you're maximizing their combined damage input: With A support both get +2 Attck, Mia dealing 46dmg with Vague Katti on ward auras and Edward dealing 52dmg with Brave Sword for a total of 98dmg whereas with exchanged weaponry, Mia will be dealing 48dmg and Edward dealing 48dmg for a total of 96dmg. Brave weapons are generally better than SS weapons because they're normally dealing more damage, by minimum, but a difference is a difference, specially when combined with Blood Tide. But Nasir is generally better because it will guarantee times four dmg with Nephenee, Fiona, Shinon, Jill, Elincia and Nolan considering Brave weapons (doubling for Jill and Shinon in this case).

You can't bless brave weapons BTW. Don't try to do so, as it won't work. I tried to do that with Geoffrey on my first playthrough, and the spare silver lance I gave him ended up getting blessed instead.

Also, definitely bless Alondite. That's a really good weapon to bless as it has range whereas Caladbolg does not. Also, I like saving fortify for the final boss because she can hit pretty much everyone on the map with one of her attacks.

But won't brave weapons do not enough damage to really cut it? Also maybe I'll remember wrong but don't you get pretty wonky hit rates towards the end? I don't think brave weapons would help that.

What about the kind of weapons to bring? Heavy steel weapons and above right? Can I still access the convoy in the endgame?

But won't brave weapons do not enough damage to really cut it? Also maybe I'll remember wrong but don't you get pretty wonky hit rates towards the end? I don't think brave weapons would help that.

What about the kind of weapons to bring? Heavy steel weapons and above right? Can I still access the convoy in the endgame?

You'll generally do fine with silver weapons. And you can still access the convoy in endgame.

Also, the SS Lance is in the hands of an enemy in 4-E-2.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Bless all the SS weapons (Urvan, Wishblade, Vague Katti).

Bless Cymbeline or Rexfire for Sanaki, because bolting is only useful for E-3 and has a shitty accuracy in the other maps.

In general forged silver weapons are better than brave weapons because of their better accruacy. If you fight the final boss, you'll see, why! They only do marginally less damage than two attacks of brave weapons (if they don't have might boosts by sword or axe card).

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Yeah it's what I thought. Also I think I won't bless bolting since Sanaki can't even healbot in case bolting doesn't cut it vs Ashera and Lehran.

I have Meteor and a half Blizzard, should I save them for some special occasion? Because the first chapter has like 3 long range assholes.

Which Serenes have you brought to the endgame?

I highly recommend to bring Rafiel, because he can use verve to four units everytime. So you have the chance to kill both long range sages in turn 1 in E-1.

I also recommend to give boots to a flying unit. Jill would be more useful, because she has better equipment of range weapons than Elincia.

Long range magic is pretty useful in E-1, for the miniboss in E-2 and in E-4. Though for the miniboss one of the sages need at least 28 AS and nihil.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

Did you see the example I posted? Brave weapons do more damage than SS rank weapons, given SS weapons are the ones at the highest rank. In both cases, BraveSword!Mia/Edward dealt more dmg than with Vague Katti. Regarding hit rates? Brave Lance has 15 hit less than Wishblade, Sword has 5 hit less than Vague Katti and top of that it is better than lolAlondite and Caladbolg, Axe is lower than Urvan or Tarvos by 30 and 20 hit (ok). With these examples, Brave Sword is everywhere the best sword to bless in terms of dmg input and accuracy (VK has +5 hit, but... really?), the higher disadvantage is on Axes but in your case, hit will probably be just an issue on brave knights and Marshalls. Others will do fine with hit rate over 70, add to that supports, etc. May I correct my suggestion for Fiona, keep her the Wishblade while Nephenee gets the Brave Lance.

Bless all the SS weapons (Urvan, Wishblade, Vague Katti).

Bless Cymbeline or Rexfire for Sanaki, because bolting is only useful for E-3 and has a shitty accuracy in the other maps.

In general forged silver weapons are better than brave weapons because of their better accruacy. If you fight the final boss, you'll see, why! They only do marginally less damage than two attacks of brave weapons (if they don't have might boosts by sword or axe card).

Forges are not the best option for blessing, SS weapons beat them there. Braves are better because they deal more dmg and are free while forges have high costs. Consider Nephenee: with Max mt silver frg she deals 22dmg to ward auras, and 14*2 dmg with Brave, that's a 6dmg advantage. If you take White Pool for doubling, it'd be 44dmg vs 56dmg. That's a good difference.

edit: and with Blood Tide, it's 27dmg vs 19*2 dmg (38). Braves win.

Edited by Quintessence

Uhm you convinced me. I'll bless the brave sword and probably the brave lance too. I always heard that brave weapons don't have enough damage to really cut it in the endgame but it seems I've been proven wrong (just to be sure, you've taken into account normal mode stats and not easy mode or something, right?). Also, twice che chances of skills activation (against non-boss enemies)!

I'm in the second chapter now and I'm seriously considering 2-turning the map with Soren's Blizzard/Nihil and Ike's hammer but I guess I'd be wasting too much good exp. I'll try and stay below the bexp turn count at least.

Yeah it's what I thought. Also I think I won't bless bolting since Sanaki can't even healbot in case bolting doesn't cut it vs Ashera and Lehran.

I have Meteor and a half Blizzard, should I save them for some special occasion? Because the first chapter has like 3 long range assholes.

In all honesty, I think long-range magic in general doesn't really hack it for blessing, and thus think it's better used to remove annoyances like those long rangers from play.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Ike - Ragnell

Sanaki - Rexflame

Sothe - Baselard

Micaiah - Rexaura

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Soren - Rexcalibur

Nephenee - her strenght is not very high and Fiona has a low cap, I don't think the BL would be very good... With Resolve the former already Impales enough

Fiona - Wishblade

Jill - Urvan

Mia - Vague Katti

Nolan - I guess I can try blessing the Brave Axe instead of Tarvos

Edward - Brave Sword it then? A bit sorry for Alondite not getting love but dem Astras mayne

Elincia - Amiti

Shinon - Double Bow

Oh shit no Wyrmslayer, will Deghinsea Gheb my ass?

Ike - Ragnell

Sanaki - Rexflame

Sothe - Baselard

Micaiah - Rexaura

Ilyana - Rexbolt

Soren - Rexcalibur

Nephenee - her strenght is not very high and Fiona has a low cap, I don't think the BL would be very good... With Resolve the former already Impales enough

Fiona - Wishblade

Jill - Urvan

Mia - Vague Katti

Nolan - I guess I can try blessing the Brave Axe instead of Tarvos

Edward - Brave Sword it then? A bit sorry for Alondite not getting love but dem Astras mayne

Elincia - Amiti

Shinon - Double Bow

Personally, I'd bless Cymbeline unless Sakaki got super strength blessed.

As to Dheginsea, since you have Rexbolt on you, you can attack his weak point for massive damage, just make sure she's standing on a cover tile.

TEN STRENGHT. And with no energy drops! Since RF gives 3 speed... She completely eats the penalty! A better STR growth than Zihark pays off. A pity her AS is 28, a bit low but I can BEXP her. I'll give the speed wings to Ilyana (28) and either Sanaki or Micaiah.

Oh yeah I forgot the Thunder weakness. Giant enemy lizard is already dead.

Uhm you convinced me. I'll bless the brave sword and probably the brave lance too. I always heard that brave weapons don't have enough damage to really cut it in the endgame but it seems I've been proven wrong (just to be sure, you've taken into account normal mode stats and not easy mode or something, right?). Also, twice che chances of skills activation (against non-boss enemies)!

I'm in the second chapter now and I'm seriously considering 2-turning the map with Soren's Blizzard/Nihil and Ike's hammer but I guess I'd be wasting too much good exp. I'll try and stay below the bexp turn count at least.

I assumed capped Str and NM auras, I'm not sure if HM auras have higher defenses. On another note, Braves stomp easy mode with the blessing bonuses.

Depends on your difficulty mode. If you're playing EM, Wyrmslayer is kind of a waste because Ilyana can double Dheg with Rexbolt, there's Double Bow Shinon, Urvan Jill and Rexcalibur Soren. If you're in NM/HM then go Wyrmslayer!Mia and Brave!Edward, in that way you can team up Elincia, Ilyana, Ike and Shinon for a 1 turn clear.

TEN STRENGHT. And with no energy drops! Since RF gives 3 speed... She completely eats the penalty! A better STR growth than Zihark pays off. A pity her AS is 28, a bit low but I can BEXP her. I'll give the speed wings to Ilyana (28) and either Sanaki or Micaiah.

Oh yeah I forgot the Thunder weakness. Giant enemy lizard is already dead.

Speedwing on Miccy for Endgame is a total waste, her role in Endgame is pretty much irrelevant and is just a strong magic unit and healer, so it'll be a waste. Better give Ilyana the Speedwings or to Sanaki (capped Sp plus White Pool will make her wreck Cover auras; for Str issues you can just deploy Ena/Gareth for extra bonus).

Aaand that's it: Urvan, Tarvos, all rex spells, baselard, brave sword and lance, amiti, double bow, VK and Wishblade have been blessed. Thanks for the help!

Also to address the last post (I'm on a tablet so actual quoting is bothersome), I just wanted Micaiah to not get doubled but she got quite a bit of speed last chapter, same as Sanaki,so it goes to Ilyana. Also this is my first PT so I'm not goingnfor efficency or LTC. Next PT, on the other hand...

Aaand that's it: Urvan, Tarvos, all rex spells, baselard, brave sword and lance, amiti, double bow, VK and Wishblade have been blessed. Thanks for the help!

Also to address the last post (I'm on a tablet so actual quoting is bothersome), I just wanted Micaiah to not get doubled but she got quite a bit of speed last chapter, same as Sanaki,so it goes to Ilyana. Also this is my first PT so I'm not goingnfor efficency or LTC. Next PT, on the other hand...

Ah ok. How's Miccy's Sp? She won't be targeted by spirits due to her high Res, so there's won't be an issue there.

She now has 26 so it's pretty good. I hope she'll cap it eventually, she capped three stats so maybe I can BEXP her easily.

How the heck her cap is 33 while Ilyana's is 30 (and Sanaki's is 32 and she thoroughly capped it, also now eats all of Rexflame's weight with 13 strenght and rocks 35 AS jesus christ, who said mages are bad in this game again?).

Beat 4-E-3, pretty easy, quite satisfied with blessed Brave weaponry, they devoured the white dragons while Nephenee had to proc at least two impales and one crit to defeat a red dragon. I guess they won't be my boss killers.