Is Jimmy Neutron the best fictional character ever created?

FrostyFireMage

13 members have voted

1. 1. Well...is he?

• yes
    • hell yes

fairly oddparents was shit, so was jimmy neutron, so was probably every show your dumb ass child self liked

My superpower is liking things in sheer spite of their quality

Sometimes on Facebook I see younger friends talk about how cool it was to grow up in the 2000s, and list cartoons and media from it like 90s kids did like five years ago.

I am sure I am eventually going to see people talking about how kids that grew up watching Jersey Shore were so cool. And that's bull-fuckin shit dude it was all about Jerry Springer and Cops go 90s o/

Sometimes on Facebook I see younger friends talk about how cool it was to grow up in the 2000s, and list cartoons and media from it like 90s kids did like five years ago.

I am sure I am eventually going to see people talking about how kids that grew up watching Jersey Shore were so cool. And that's bull-fuckin shit dude it was all about Jerry Springer and Cops go 90s o/

90s cop shows vs 2000s cop shows. Well Homicide Life on the Street went during the 90s and The Wire was during the 2000s. Right now I like The Wire better but I have only seen one season of Homicide and they are both very good.

Also

Beast Wars.

Kid claiming to be a genius who doesn't know jack shit about science. The only entertaining character in the show was the dad, and on that topic, the dad's the best character in Fairly Odd Parents as well.

His inventions always seems to go wrong in every episode. x.x