Burakkuhoku (1) - eclipse

Not Voting (3) - Bluedoom, kirsche, Shin

Class Selection

Archer (3) - kirsche, MancerNecro, Burakkuhoku

Assassin (3) - Refa, eclipse, Bluedoom

Viking (2) - Belisarius, BBM

Cleric (1) - SB.

Indecisive (2): Shin, Xinnidy

You have 16 hours and 35 minutes left in the day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Edited by Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I realized that Rapier was Earth element, meaning he had no reason to believe that green rolename referred to Wind. GG Rapier making scumslips as town.

I don't get why Shin would target Xinny over townreads (Shin was also townreading Mancer and kirsche, so Marth wasn't the only option), but I'm also not sure why he'd target Xinny as scum. Scum omniguard would probably target a scumbuddy or something and Xinny probably isn't scum

mehhhhhhhh Refa/SB what do you guys think?

##Unvote for now

Marth's D2 content looks OK at a skim. Marth please list priorities instead of ISOing everybody. Especially now that Rapier is dead, who is Top Scum? This goes for Shin too I guess.

if I understood Shin's claim correctly; he's Earth element and he targets someone to make them a public untargetable (probably not including that night phase itself) until Earth is picked again. Then he can target someone else? Or maybe it's 1-shot idk.

Why would his role be scum? If it is, it gimps their night kill and makes them have to vote Knight if they ever want to kill that target so I am inclined to believe that that role is town.

Unless someone counterclaims Shin right now, we're definitely not lynching him.

My priorities will be Bluedoom > Belisarius > Levity > BBM for reasons that I've stated and repeated so many times that I am too lazy to summarise now.

if I understood Shin's claim correctly; he's Earth element and he targets someone to make them a public untargetable (probably not including that night phase itself) until Earth is picked again. Then he can target someone else? Or maybe it's 1-shot idk.

There aren't many ways to remove the rock, voting Knight and me going splat would certainly put us closer to a hard place rather than a rock! I'm about to head back to work, but I'll be happy to say stuff later!

What I'm gonna be lynched now? Fine, I'm claiming

I'm a Non Elemental JoaT that targets during the day and the action that I use depends on the elements selected during the day phase. So D1 since Fire and Wind were selected, I got Public Tracker and Safeguard respectively (so that would mean I track and safeguard the same person)

I tracked kirsche because he was one of my scumreads from D1 obvsly. Its kind of also why I've wanted to have elements decided early, so that I don't accidentally target someone else with a dumb role. I can claim all the roles that I have if you want since they're meh and weak but I'd rather not just to keep some parts of my role hidden from the mafia.

I'd rather we don't vote water today because fire+water combo is bad for my role. Holy is meh but Idc if its selected and earth's a no no for Xinny so I want to go with dark. Oh and there's wind but I mentioned before that I don't want to repeat the same combo from D1.

##Vote: Belisarius

Not interested in lynching me for obvious reasons and I find Beli scummier than Shin for reasons I stated in my last post so I'm going with this. I don't think there's any support for kirsche or Poly lynches but since someone asked for a priority, here it is:

Beli=Poly>kirsche

Makes no sense for you to target during the day? Your role works when you target players at night too and if your target was lynched in the day phase, wouldn't your night action be compromised?

Has anyone targeted kirsche last night and had your action succeeded?

Makes no sense for you to target during the day? Your role works when you target players at night too and if your target was lynched in the day phase, wouldn't your night action be compromised?

Has anyone targeted kirsche last night and had your action succeeded?

Yeah, if my target was lynched I'd be screwed over.

Remember the day safeguard that we planned in SMT mafia? Yeah you can compare that to my role if you want to know how it works

i'm irl dead ugh

that said Marth claiming that track makes me not wanna vote him

but I can't even read anyone in this game honestly

##Unvote / ##Vote: Beli I guess, cuz I dunno, he always kinda pings me as possibru scum

Well, this is a fine pickle, truth be told Beli's my last scum read, the rest of them are kinda tenuous at best. Beli's guilty of basically sitting through the game, most posts are pretty empty. I don't like Beli's Marth vote, it's essentially the same thing from early D1 with the fact Marth's been scumreading them.

Poly, please contribute, I cannot form an opinion on what is not there. That last vote was terrible, it's basically sheeping to the nth degree with a lame gutread as its justification.

##Vote: Poly